The Sudden Call

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your stomach was rumbling, you remembered that Kyungsoo had left some food for you in the kitchen so you decided to go downstairs to see what he had made. Kimchi Pasta was what you saw in a plate ready for you with cling wrap over it. You took the plate and placed it in the microwave.

Once the food was done, you poured cheese all over the top, which melted instantly. You sat down at the small dining table and began digging into your food. However, thoughts of Kyungsoo were stuck in your head. *What seriously happened to him?* you wondered.

[Flash Back]

You had just finished your first day of school, you had asked your parents if they could pay a visit to Kyungsoo’s house, they agreed with you. Once you had got there you opened the door and dashed into his house ringing on his doorbell. Mr Do had opened the door for you.
“ANNYONGHASEYO SAMCHON! WHERE’S KYUNGSOO OPPA?” You yelled excitedly.
“ah…Eunhae, Kyungsoo’s in his room. It’s not really a good time to-“
“OK THANK YOU SAMCHON!” You thanked and rushed upstairs to Kyungsoo’s room.

You knocked on the door but nobody answered. You attempt to knock again, yet Kyungsoo didn’t answer you. *What’s oppa doing?* you wondered. Instead of waiting for him, you opened the door straight away.

You saw Kyungsoo curled up in bed. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks were the colour of a tomato and his nose was also red. You stood there staring at him *What’s wrong with oppa?*
“Oppa…What’s wrong with you.” You asked approaching his bed.
“Don’t come near me.” He said and turned away from you. You noticed his voice was squeaky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter