Do Kyungsoo is back

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your family had told you to dress up really nice and neatly. You looked in the mirror fixing your dress and your hair. You stared at your shoulders and arms *something doesn’t seem right* you grabbed a cardigan and wore it over your dress. *That’s better*

“Eunhae-ah, ready yet?” Your mum asked you.

“Yes mum.” You said still fixing your hair.

Soon you had headed out to the massive driveway, your parents were already waiting in the car. “You take so long to get dressed.” You mum complained.

“Hey, aren’t you the one who told me to look good?” You joked with your mum. You looked out the window, it was a hot sunny day. Summer was almost ending, you thought about how it would be to go visit the beach. At that thought you took out your cell phone and began to text. After a couple minutes your phone started beeping several times, you unlocked your phone and checked your text messages.

“THAT’S A GOOD IDEA, UNI IS KILLING ME A VACTION WOULD BE NICE!”

“Call! Arrange the date and time!”

“MMMMMM I’M SO COMING!”

“AYYEE You reading my mind? I was just thinking of the same thing!”

“Any hot guys going?”

“I’m up for it!”

“YES LETS GO!”

You chuckled at your text messages, sometimes you wonder if your friends will ever mature. “You texting boys?” Dad asked. Your facial expressions changed to an annoyed face.

“No Dad, I’m texting the girls.” You replied.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter