Fans Service

Fans Service

Mika’s Pov..

Today is the happiest day for me.i will be attending  a ‘Fans Service’ event today.I won a competition for that and i got have choose Ki Bum as my bias.I can’t wait to see him.I also heard that U KISS and Xander oppa will also be there,i wonder who is their lucky fans.Now,i am arrive to the 5 stars restaurant,there is just  8 girls there,i think the company have book the whole restaurant for us.I walked to those 8 girls who were tallking to each other on that time.

“Hello guys,are you guys also the winner for the ‘Fans Service’ event?”I asked them while smiling.

“Yes..You too?”Asked one of them.

“Yes,i am Mika.”i introdce myself.

“Hello,Mika.I am Regina from Singapore.”One of the Chinese girl intriduce herself.

“I am Eve from Indonesia.”the other one also introducing herself.

“I am Charm from Philipine but i live at US.”Said the other one.

“I am Chan Paik Yue from Malaysia,just call me Samantha.”Said the girl who looks like a Japan girl.

“I am Adani from Malaysia too.”Said the girl that name Adani.

“I am Ana from Malaysia too.”Said the other girl

“I am Raisa from Brazil,nice to meet you Mika.”Said the Brazil girl.

“Nice to meet you too.”I smiled.

“And i am the last one,I am Hui Shi from Malaysia too.”She said in hyper.

“Hahaha..you seems have the same character with Dong Ho.”I said to her.

“Well,that is her bias.”Said the other s on the same time.

I saw Hui Shi is blushing on that time.

“By the way,where are you from?”Adani asked me.

“Well,actually i am from Malaysia but i live here.”I answered her.

“REALLY??”Hui Shi’s voice made me shocked but end up with every one were laughing.

“Yes,i am studying here and will graduate three months again.”i answered her.

“Owh..But it seems like more of you guys is from Malaysia.how lucky you guys.”Said regina while smiling.

“Well,no comment.”I sat beside Samantha.

“By the way,i think you are Ki Bum’s fans right?”Eve asked me.

“Yes.”I nodded.

“That is great,nine of us can be here and meet in this situaton.”Said Charm.

“Yes,i am agree.I will always remember this moment.”Said Raisa.

“Guys...”Suddenly Samantha stop her words while looking at the main door.

All of us looked at the main door and we saw U KISS and Xander was walking to us while talking to each other with happy face.i am happy they are there but i can’t see Ki Bum is around there.

“Annyeonghaseyo..U KISS imnida.”said U Kiss while bows while making their usual pose.

“Eh?Should i also join you guys?”Xander oppa said while laughing and in joking tone.

“If you like to.”Said Soo Hyun oppa while laughing.

“No..I am just joking,Annyeong,i am Xander from Xanderland.Hehehe.”Xander oppa grinned.

Everyone was laughing and all of the U KISS’s member sat with their lucky fans,Xander oppa also did the same thing.Xander oppa with Regina,Soo Hyun oppa with Eve,Ki Seop oppa with Adani,Eli oppa with Samantha,AJ oppa with Raisa,Hoon oppa with Ana and Dong Ho with Hui Shi.i am still alone because Ki Bum oppa haven’t come yet.

                              -------------------------------------------------

Ki Bum’s Pov...

“GOSH!!why must be today?”I said in my heart,my company suddenly having a problem when i suppose to go to that event.

“What should we do now?all of our important data is in this computer.”Said my assistant.

Suddenly my phone rang,Kevin called me.

“Hello?”I pick up the phone.

“Hello,where are you now?”Kevin asked me.

“My company having a problem now,i think i will be late today.can please tell the others and also my fans?really sorry about this.”I apologize.

“Owh..it is okay,i will tell them.take your time.”He hang up the phone.

I am still worry and pissed off.Suddenly Hyung Jun hyung came.

“Hyung?I thought you are busy with the drama shooting?’I asked him.

“It is canceled and i heard company is having problem so i come here,but why are you still here?Don’t you suppose to attend the ‘Fans Service’ event?He asked me.

“I am worry.how can i leave this things all?”I asked him.

“Don’t worry,i am here.You can go now.”Said Hyung Jun Hyung.

“Are you sure?”i asked him.

“Yes.”He nodded.

I ran to my car and drove it to the restaurant.’

                                 -----------------------------------------------------------

Mika’s Pov...

“It is okay oppa,well..Why don’t you guys eat first,i will sit there and wait for him.”I said to kevin oppa when he told the reason kI Bum oppa came late.

“is it okay?Don’t you want to eat with us?”Xander oppa asked me.

“It is okay.no,i will wait for him.”i answered him in polite.

“Okay,then.”he said and i moved to the other table while the other is ordering their foods.

I wait for almost 40 min,the others have finish their foods and some of them have just left the restaurant to start their date,but Ki Bum haven’t appear again.Suddenly i saw a guy came in to the restaurant and he is KI Bum oppa,he walked to Eli oppa who still sat near by the main door,they whispered something then Ki Bum oppa walked to me.

“Annyeong..Err..i am really sorry for coming late.”He bows.

“Oppa,you don’t have to say sorry,it is not your fault.”I said to him.

“Thanks for understanding.Owh ya,i heard from Eli that you haven’t eat cause you want to wait for me.”i was speecless when he said that.

I just nodded and he smiled then both of us ordered our foods.When our foods came,i saw Ki Bum was a little bit shocked when he saw his food.I realize about it and i saw there is some mushroom on his foods and i remember that he don’t like mushroom.

“Oppa,can we excahnge our food?I don’t really like my food,no mushroom in it.”I lied to him.

“Sure,why not.”He look relieved.

I just smiled and both of us ate our foods while talking about our story,Ki Bum kept told me something funny just the same like what i did.

In the other hands...

KI Seop and Adani’s Scene..

Ki Seop and Adani is having their ice-cream,they was talking while eating it and suddenly Ki Seop came and said,”Adani,there is something on your nose.”

Adani was panic,then Ki Seop said,”This is that thing.”Ki Seop took a little bit of his ice-cream and put it on her nose and ran.Adani was shocked but then he ran and chase KI Seop,both of them are chasing each other and when they got tired,They sat on a bench,both of them laughed and suddenly Ki Seop hold her hand and said,”Thanks for making my day happy today.” Adani was blushed on that time but she nodded and said,”Same to you.”

AJ and Raisa’s Scene...

AJ and Raisa went to the library,Raisa was reading a romantic English novel.AJ smiled and his naughty attitude suddenly haunting him.AJ sat beside her and took her novel from her.Raisa was shocked,”OPPA!!!You make me shocked.”Raisa said it in a slow voice.Aj was just grinned and gave back her book.

”I am bored here,lets go to other place.”Said Aj.

“Where?”Raisa asked him.

“Just follow me.”AJ pulled Raisa’s hand softly.

Raisa was shocked and blushed.

“Don’t be shock,i am yours today.”Said AJ and Raisa face was blushing like a tomato on that time.

Dong Ho’s Pov...

Hui Shi was panic when Dong Ho suddenly not with her.She kept finding for him and she almost cry on that time,she is not really know about Seoul.This is her first time came to Seoul.Suddenly a guy hold her shoulder,she was shocked,she face that guy and that is Dong Ho.Dong Ho was laughing till he saw tears rolling out from Hui Shi’s eyes.Dong Ho was shocked he felt guilty.He hugged Hui Shi.

“I am sorry.I was hiding behind that big tree,i am really sorry.”He said.

Hui Shi was quiet and it made Dong Ho feel bad.Dong Ho promised her to not doing that anymore,Hui Shi nodded and smiled again.Dong Ho was happy when he saw Hui Shi smiled again.Then both of them went to shopping.

Soo Hyun and Eve’s Scene..

“Oppa,what are you doing?”Eve asked Soo Hyun when he closed her eyes with both of his hand.

Soo Hyun asked her to open her eyes and Eve was shocked when there is a cake with a words ‘I’m Happy To Know You.” Eve looked at him and Soo Hyun hugged her from behind.

“i am sincere.”He said.

Eve was shocked but she let Soo Hyun hugged her.She was so happy on that time.She never imagine about this day before it is juat like a dream come true.They cut the cake and suddenly Soo Hyun took a little bit of the cream and put it on Eve’s face.Eve was shocked but then she also did the same thing and both of them laughed and ate the cake.

Kevin and Charm’s Scene..

Kevin and charm went to Karauke and both of them spend their time by singing,dancing and eat some meal,Charm don’t mind about this things all,what she want is just stay beside Kevin.Kevin was so happy on that time,he found out that Charm is her ideal girl.He sang a love song to her.He sang You by Beast.Charm listened to that song and she really love the lyric.

“Do you love this song?”Kevin asked Charm after he finished singing.

“Yes.”She nodded.

“So do i.”Said Kevin,he don’t dare to tell about the reason he sang that song to her.

Both of them continue singing and chatting.

Hoon and Ana’s Scene.

Hoon and nadiyana just spend their time by shopping,Hoon bought many things for her even though she said no no need.In the end,they went to a park and sat there,they chat about their story.Ana was so happy that she can spend her day with him.Hoon hold her hand.

“lets go for dinner.”Said Hoon.

Ana was just nodded.Hoon keep on hold her hand and Ana was wondering is it she was dreaming or not.Hoon laughed in silent,he love Ana’s character.

Xander and Regina’s Scene..

Xander and Regina went to a cafe which is selling ‘Bubble Tea’.Xander really love Bubble Tea,just the same like Regina.In the cafe,Xander and Regina was just chatting while drinking their Bubble Tea till some girls came to them and asking for taking picture together with Xander.Xander feel guilty,he wanted to take picture with them but he don’t want to hurt Regina because he know that today is his day with Regina.Xander looked at Regina.Regina was just smiled and nodded.Xander smiled and took picture with his fans.

“Why do you looked at me when they asked to take picture together just now?”Regina asked Xander.

“Well,i feel bad to do that in front of you.We are having a date now.”Said xander.

“Eh?Why must you feel bad?I am okay with it.”Said Regina while smiling.

“Are you really don’t care?”Xander feel disappointed.

“Well,i am also your fans and i understand their feeling.It is not easy to meet their fans and take picture with you.I understand you are doing your work oppa.”Said Regina.

Xander smiled,he feel pround to know Regina.The most girls that he know always get jealous when he took picture with his fans,but Regina is so understanding girl.Suddenly he feel like his heart beating faster than usual and he never feel like this toward any girls before.

“Is this what they call falling in love?”Xander asked himself.

They continue their date by going to park and other romantic place at Seoul.

Eli and Samantha’s Scene...

Eli and Samantha went shopping just now.Now they are at Eli’s house,Samantha is baking cupcakes for Eli while Eli is looking at her,when he saw Samantha is busy with her cupcakes,he took a little bit of the dough with his forefinger,he put it on Samantha’s cheek.Samantha stop doing her thing,she pouted.Eli was laughing and Samantha took a little bit floor and throw it to Eli,Eli stop laughing.He looked at Samantha with a serious face,Samantha feel guilty and scared.

“I..i am sorry.”Said Samantha.

Eli was just quiet,slowly his hand took a little bit floor and threw it to Samantha and ran to the living room.Samantha feel fool.She ignore him and continue baking cupcakes.Eli feel awkward.

“Why don’t she chase me?He asked himself.

Suddenly he heard Samantha was screaming from the kitchen.He was panic and ran to the kitchen.

“What happen?’He saw Samantha’s forefinger was bleeding on that time.

Eli was shocked and he straight the blood,Samantha was shocked with what Eli did.After that,he wash her forefinger and put medicine.

“Do you feel better now?”Eli asked in slow voice.

Samantha nodded.

“Thanks.”She said.

Eli laughed and fondle her hair softly.

“i guess so you are done with this cupcake.”said eli.

“I haven’t decorate it.”Said Samantha.

“It is okay,now you can rest and i will clean up the mess.”Said Eli.

Samantha listen to Eli’s word and after Eli finished clean up the mess,both of them went out as the date is almost end.

                            ----------------------------------------------------

Back To Mika’s Pov...

I really have fun with Ki Bum today,he treat me like his real girlfriend,he brought me to themes park and now we are at Seoul Tower Locks of Love.We saw the others also there.

“Eh?isn’t that is Samantha and Eli oppa?”I asked Ki Bum.

“Yes and there is also Soo Hyun and Eve.”Said KI Bum oppa.

He hold my hand and we walked to them.

“Hey guys..How is the date?”I asked Samantha and Eve.

Both of them looked at their couple.Soo Hyun put his forefinger on his lips while Eli just laughing.

“I guess so you guys have fun.”I said to them.

All of them nodded.then suddenly the others also there.

“Hey..is this the last destination for the date?Why all of you guys is here?”Asked Dong Ho.

“We also don’t know.”Said Ki Seop.

“Wait..as all of us is here,i got an idea..I want to talk to all boys,privately.”Said Hoon.

All of the boys walked far away from the girls and they were whispering.

“we will be back soon.”Said Kevin.

All of the girls don’t understand what they are doing.We just waited for them while sharing our story about our date today,i foud out all of us having a special date today.

“We are back.”Said Aj while holding raisa’s hand.

“We want to hang this key locks with our girls today.”Said Xander oppa.

All of the boys walked to their couple and hold their hands.Ki Bum did the same thing too.All of us hang the key locks on the tree and i think it is as memory.After that,Ki Bum oppa pulled me to other place.

“Mika,the time is almost end.Err..Can i get your phone number?”He asked me.

“Erm..Maybe next time.”i answered him.

“Why?Is it possible for us to meet again next time?”He asked me.

“If we are meant to be,then we will meet again someday.”i said to him and suddenly the others came to us and it is actually the end of the date.

                                  ---------------------------------------------

1 Year later...
Ki Bum’s Pov...

Today Xander hyung  and U KISS member came to my house ,we were chatting in my room.

“Hey guys..Do you guys still remember the ‘Fans Service’ event last year?”I asked them.

“Of cause..”All of them smiled.

“Don’t you know that we couple with them already?”Dong Ho teased me.

“WHAT??Really?”i asked them.

They nodded.

“Why do i don’t know about that?”I asked them.

“That what we call as couple in silent.”Said Hoon.

“You know what?Eli always bring Samantha to his hometown to meet his family.”Said Soo Hyun.

“WOAH!!!Then you?you always give Eve free VIP ticket when we got concert at Indonesia.”said Eli.

“Aj more romantic,he will buy ticket for raisa to let her come to Seoul every month.”Said Hoon.

“Then you? Don’t tell me calling her every night is not romantic.”Said AJ to Hoon.

“Hey..Kevin did that too.”said Hoon while pointing to Kevin.

“But Kevin will meet her at Deana’s house when he visit Deana.”Said Ki Seop.

“Stop it,you always DM with her at twitter every night.Do you think i don’t know that?”Said Kevin to Ki Seop.

“Eh?Since when your english become that good?”I asked Ki Seop.

“I learn,but i have this 3 translator and teacher.”Said Ki Seop while laughing.

“Okay,now how about you?”I asked Dong Ho.

“Well,i chat with her in facebook every day.Hehe..”Said Dong Ho.

“So nice.you?”I asked Xander Hyung.

“I always go to Singapore so i have time to meet her.”Said Xander hyung while smiling.

“i am so jealous,i love Mika but i lose contact with her.”I said it to them.

“Really?”Every one get shocked.

“I ever asked for her number but she said if we are meant to be,we will meet again next time.”I told them.

“Well,i think i got an i dea,what if we make a reunion?”Dong Ho told us his idea.

“That is great.”We answered him.

I just hope she will come.But my feeling keep telling that she won’t come.

1 Month Later...

“I am so happy all of you can come to this reunion,but there is one thing that i am sad about.”Said Xander hyung.

“What is it oppa?”Regina asked him.

“Mika is not here and it make Ki Bum sad.”He answered her.

“That is okay,maybe both of us is not meant to be.”I said it to Xander hyung.

“Aww..Oppa..I have tried to tweet her or even DM her in twitter but there is no reply.”Said Samantha.

“That is okay.”I tried to smile.

“Okay lets start the party.”I said to them.

I waited for 1 hours but she still don’t come,i almost give up until i saw some one came in to the restaurant.

“Excuse me,i am sorry for late.”Said Mika.

Everyone was silent.

“Are you guys angry?I have just read Samantha’s DM in my twitter and i straight take a flight to here and i have just reach here.”She explained to us.

“No,we are not angry.”Said Soo Hyun.

I walked to her,i hugged her tightly.I don’t care what they want to think about me,i miss her.

“Oppa?”She asked me.

“Now we meet again,so is this we are meant to be now?”I asked her.

She was shocked but she smiled and nodded.I hugged her again.

“I love you.”I confess my love.

“I love you too.”she answered me and the others scream happily.

Finally i found my girl back and i hope she won’t leave me anymore.

 

                                        -------------TheEnd-------------