Friendly Favors From A Kinder Heart.

It All Started With A Pink And Black Ribbon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

You closed your eyes tightly while waiting for any impact, but much to your luck, nothing came except for a faint smell of men's perfume.

You opened your eyes to a surprise.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Yah! Watch yourself will' ya!" That overly cold and rough voice reached your ears and instantly ave you a tickly feeling in your stomach. 'Is it- Oh nah, he wouldn't and- OMO!' Your eyes widened before you could even finish thinking and persuading yourself about something which had already happened in reality. "R-Royal Boy?! Omo!" You gasped before looking at 'Royal Boy', who had soybean paste all over his shirt and blazer. The moment ou saw the damage he got because he saved you from Eunjung, you felt touched and warmed inside. 'I thought so. He's really nicer than I thought.' You smiled to yourself before rushing to held him tidy up as you saw how pissed he was.

"Tsk, DID YOU JUST KNOW WHAT YOU DID? Huh?!" JR hissed as Eunjung, who was trembling with embarassment and fear. "J-JR-o-op-oppa, I d-didn't mean to throw the paste on you. It was supposedly meant for that BRAT over there!" She tried to defend herself before glaring at you. "Tsh, and instead of apologizing you even put the blame on her?! Tsk, I didn't think you'd be THIS LOW." He laughed sarcastically before he walke dout of the cafeteria, dragging you sub-consciously while Eunjung was left to lament over how she got pwned by THE JR of NU'EST.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

While the people were busy gossiping about the scene from earlier in the cafeteria, you got dragged by JR to the empty hallways then behind the nearest locker area. The moment he stopped and caught his breath, our mind was still a bit messed up - Everything happened so fast. First, you accidentally bumped a queenka, unintentionally pissed her off, got saved by your seatmate and was dragged by him to the locker areas. 'Omo!' You realized the awka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter