I Need A Girl~

Feeling ALIVE

 

~JIYONG's POV~

 

It's another late night in the chilly Spring weather. I decided to ask the group if they wanted to have a few drinks. Of course, we'd have to dress differently because we're going somewhere public.

“Yah! Does BIGBANNNNGGG want to go out and eat?!” Everyone was tired because we just finished up our Alive tour last week.

Youngbae says “Aigoo, but it's so late Gd Hyung~ I think I might skip this one”.

I felt like he has been a bit beat up lately since he's been eating less than usual, so I knew he would have tried to say no.

“Aish.. This kid is really saying no to the great leader?! You're breaking my heart here!” *dances to Heartbreaker* “Get ready! Let's gogogo!” I kind of felt bad, but he really needed to relax. What can a little drink do? “Drinks on me, okay?”

“Araso hyung. Kamsahamida!” Yes! I got him to go! I hope I have enough though. -deep sigh- The others said they'd catch up later.

 

We drive up to the ~HIGH HIGH CLUB~ with everybody pumped to go to our new club we built.

“Wahhh Hyung! You did such a good job decorating and keeping this place Alive!” Said Daesung, in a cutely manner.

“Thank you Dae! I put really hard work into this place. Ahh, feels good to just relax here and you know, scout for some cute girls” as I winked. “I couldn't of done it without T.O.P though” as I started blushing. I could see Taeyang not as happy as I thought he'd be. He's such a good drinker and loves to dance, yet he's just sitting at the bar, alone. Is he glancing at that cute girl over there? Maybe I should introduce him to some new friends.

“Taeyang-ah, don't think I don't know what's wrong. I know everything!”

“Eh? What do you think you know, hyung?!”

“You're lonely! Go make a move on that girl!” -points to the girl Taeyang's eyeing-

“Hyung, you know I've never dated before! Just because I sing like a ladie's man, doesn't mean I'm really like that in real life...” as he said in embarrassment.

“Don't worry Youngbae! You're good looking, and you have charm. Girls love when you're confident too, so just as long as you try to have a good conversation, everything will be fine. I promise you! When have I broken a promise?” I smiled at him to give him support.

“Araso hyung. Komawo again, really. I don't know what I'd do without you!” as he smiled in joy and confidence, I was finally relieved.

 

~TAEYANG'S POV~

 

Hyung is such a nice person. All he ever does is care for others. He probably brought me to HIGH HIGH because he realized my mood lately. Little did Hyung know, IU is the girl I'm admiring from afar. Aish, why is IU so pretty?! Why did she have to come today. No matter how much I want to talk to her, it always seems like the wrong timing and place. But today is the day. All I ever do is think about her. She really is beautiful in person. Maybe I shouldn't go talk to her, since she's with her friends... -about to turn around- Oh no, Jiyong Hyung is supporting me! I can't let hyung down. *deep breathe* Phew. You got this Dong Young Bae.

 

I see Jiyong go up to the DJ requesting a song, but I shouldn't think much of it.

 

As I'm about to walk up to Ji Eun-ah, my hit song “I need a girl” plays. I remember when we had to perform together on the show “Hero Girls”. I never really had these kind of feelings for anyone else. -Taps IU's shoulder-

“Annyeong Ji Eun! What a coincidence to see you here!” -Aigoo, yeppuda... Snap out of it Bae!-

*Bows* “Uh..A..Annyeong Taeyang Oppa! Nice to see you. How have you been? We haven't spoken in a long time!” Oh gosh not this feeling again. I don't know what to say!! Her eye smile is such a cute one. Nobody can compare to her effortless aegyo~ I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

“I've been good! Would you like to dance to this song? It's just for fun, promise. I'll let you have fun with your friends if you want” Oh no, oh no. What have I done? What if she really doesn't want to dance with me? Oh man I'm such a pabo. I really hope she dances with me.

 

~JI EUN'S POV~

 

I've been good! Would you like to dance to this song? It's just for fun, promise. I'll let you have fun with your friends if you want”

 

Oh lord what is Taeyang doing here! I thought he didn't even like me, why is he asking me to dance?! Aigoo I don't want to deny but then again, what if I look desperate? Maybe reliving the best moment in my life won't hurt...

“Okay oppa. Please take care of me! Don't let me fall.” Even though I might fall physically, I have already fallen for Youngbae Oppa mentally.

“Don't worry” he whispers in my ear, “

 

A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be bold
Always pretends to careful of her behaviour
But when you’re with her
Hmm, y’all know what I’m talking about

Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl, I need a girl”

When we first started, I was really nervous, but just the way he owns the stage and looks me in the eyes with those seductive eyes, I'm not afraid of everything. Everybody was crowding around seeing who was dancing in the middle, which was us. *Giggles* Oh my, how nice would it be to be dating Taeyang. He's so well built and he's not experienced with dating before, which makes both of us first timers. Once he playfully teased me by slowly going up my stomach with that smirk, my innocence left the stage. All I could think about is his chocolate abs and how delicious he'd taste. His body rolls are so amazing, maybe I should learn from him. -Sigh- When will this hunk be mine?

 

“AHHHH~” I screamed as I almost fell.

“JI EUN-AH!” Taeyang sweeps me off my feet, into his muscular, well built arms.

“Oppa, sorry for ruining your song...” I felt the blood rushing to my head. I feel so embarrassed.. Maybe I should go outside for a bit...

 

*Ji Eun runs outside as the song ends moments after*