For You

For the show

I look at Kikwang and feel myself smile involuntarily. He loves this. Anyone could tell. The way the crowd screamed, how hot it is under the lights, the way the music pounds around us and the other members jump around the stage. He lifts his hands over his head, waving to the crowd. I love watching him on stage. I walk over to him, throwing my arm around Yoseob as i go. Yoseob turns and waggles his eyebrows at the fans, making them shreek. Geez, these girls. Kikwang starts looking around, trying to see what made them go crazy and when his eyes meet mine, his smile falters for a moment. What?  I push Yoseob's head down and skip over to Kikwang, brushing the top of his head as i pass. Another roar. "JUNHYUNG OPPAAAA!!!!! US TOO!!" I turn and salute the fans, following the other members as we leave the stage. I don't miss Kikwang's look as we exit. What the hell? Why does he look so pissed off?

Look at me. Come on. Look at me!! I drop my fork on purpose. Ah Ha!! he looked up! for a second.... and now he's staring at his dinner again. This is getting old fast. I hear Yosoeb try to cover up his laugh and he starts to choke. Serves him right. Hyunseung is smacking him on the back looking panicked and the little guy is starting to turn purple. Karma's a . That's what you get for laughing at others misery. I snicker out loud, but it dies in my throat when i see Kikwang staring at me, his fork on his plate. "He's choking and your laughing? Incredible." he says, leaving the table. I hear the door to our room slam closed. I look at Doojoon increduously but he's too buisy staring at hyunseung whose practically giving Yoseob the Hiemlich. 

"you see ti too, right??" Doojoon and Dongwoon look at eachother. Hmmm, that's an interesting look Dongwoon. "You know something!" i look at Dongwoon accusingly. "why is he ignoring me!! What have i done? It's been going on for weeks!" Dongwoon glances at his boyfriend again. Doojoon just shrugs. "I'm not really sure, but i was talking to Hyung the other day and i kind of mentioned how you were dating that girl from the party.... he got kind of upset after that. I don't really know why though." "Are you kidding me!! We went for two dates and it was over! And i don't even.... wait a minute, this is your fault?!" Dongwoon looks uncomfortable now and Doojoon puts his arm around his boyfriends shoulder.

"Don't blame him, Junhyung. I f you weren't so loose, this wouldn't happen." Now im insulted. "I'm not loose. It's not my fault girls like me. But anyway,  why would my going out with a girl bother Kikwang?" Doojoon looks at me for a second like i just siad something really stupid. "Wait, are you being serious?" I look at him blankly. "Am i supposed to be getting something?" Dongwoon looks pretty confused too. "Do you kno why Hyung is mad?" Doojoon looks from me to him than back. Suddenly he starts laughing. "Try asking Yoseob."

Yosoeb laughs so hard he almost falls off the bed. Hyunseung is laughing too. These punks, what the hell's so funny?! "Junhyung, i didn't know you were stupid!!" says Hyunseung, putting his head in Yosoeb's lap. "I always had a hunch," says the younger boy with a smile. "If you guys are done having fun laughing at me, maybe you wanna tell me what's going on?" I'm getting reaally annoyed now. Hyunseung laughs again, "Silly Junhyung, Kikwang li.. mmph!!" Yoseob jumps on Hyunseung before he can finish and covers his mouth. "Figure it out!" he says and sticks his tongue out at me. Ugh.

The dorm feels pretty empty without the other guys. Doojoon and Dongwoon are out on a date, and Hyunseung took Yoseob out to try a new cake shop. Kikwang is at the studio, doing extra practice like usual. He really does love it. He's always there whenever he has time, practicing a dance move, or a note that he can't reach well. That guy. I smile to myself. Why is it that i can't help but smile when i think about him. Even though he hates me.... and i have no idea why.... AGH! Forget this! i'm going to watch a movie.

I'm halfway throught the movie when i hear the door open and Kikwang walks in, his shirt sticking to his sweaty body and those dorky glasses slipping down his nose. He gives a start when he sees me alone. "Where is everyone?" "They went out. Probably won't be back for a while. You wanna watch a movie with me? This ones not too good, so you can pick a new one." I'm actually really enjoying the movie, a gangster flick, but i figure i need the brownie points. "Okay. But let me shower first." Oh yeah. I smile at him as he walks into the bathroom. I like it when you smile better than when you frown.

I think i'm sick. Kikwang isn't even touching me, but i feel my body heating up. The smell of his shampoo is driving me crazy. What's wrong with me? All of a sudden his wet head hits my shoulder and my entire body stiffens. Oh . I think im going insane. "U-uh Kikwang?" My voice cracks. . This isn't like me! Kikwang looks around blinking owlishly. "Hmm? Oh sorry i'm a little tired today." "Don't worry about it. You've been working hard."

I suddenly notice a drop of water running down the back of his neck. I was goin to just wipe it away. I really was, but before i knew what i was doing i leaned forward and it away. He was up so fast he almost fell over backwards, clutching the back of his neck. And crying. Oh . "I-im not like them!! D-d-don't think that you can just flash that smile and anyone will fall for you! I'm not like those girls!" he runs out of the room and i hear the door to the laundry room slam shut. What the hell just happened?