Episode 4

No one who care about me

Today, Lay, Sehun and Chanyeol meet again at the park, it's quite quiet today..not more than bird sound and breeze that make leaves, trees greeting each other, sound of nature, I guess. Lay is playing the guitar, Chanyeol playing his guitar too. They try any possibility to meet their correct sound. There is nothing to regret. Suddenly, Sehun said to Chanyeol to play the last random song that he played. "Does it sound good?" Chanyeol looks at Lay and Lay asked him to play it again and he try to find the suitable key to make it more beautiful sound. So now you got the key, try to make the rest. Somehow Sehun quite helping in this part.Sehun ask them if they manage to make it done in these two weeks, how about you guys perform at the event later? It's has  a random performance stage isn't it? Like last year, I heard that they want to make it again.Lay nodded. Maybe we can takes the chance. Well, just to have fun with it. Chanyeol quite lazy to think about this. Hm... I don't know yet, I know it's sound cool but.. I don't know let me think okay.. Sehun said well, up to you, you can just have some fun, follow the flow.

Sehun takes a Capo from Lay guitar case and look at it. There are two Capo, Blue and Red. It's quite different but Lay said red one is not his and it's can be use by many kind of guitar because of it's shape. Sehun smiled and said yeah I see. 

"Minji?" said Sehun, slowly reading name inside the Capo.Chanyeol smile while looking at his guitar, said who's Minji? Your girlfriend? he laughing .Sehun said no no, it's wrote inside in this Capo. Look! He show to Lay and Chanyeol.

 

So who is Minji? Maybe the owner? for sure cause her name in the Capo. Perhaps, guitar girl?(a girl that play guitar) :P

***

" Your singing ability is good, Baekhyun ya.." Suho smiled while showed a thumb's up to Baekhyun.

"A.. Thank you but I have to improve more " Baekhyun always shy when people praising him.

"So you will perform this song in the event?" asked Suho and Baekhyun said yes. What is the title again? I like this song too, can you give me? asked Suho while turn on his phone.

" Yeah, open your bluetooth, I will send to you. It's Farewell Review by the Ray. It's my favourite song. You never heard it hyung?" asked Baekhyun and Suho said he did hear this song but he forgot the song title. Suho smiled innocently. Baekhyun ask Suho if he will perform too but Suho said he don't know yet but he think he will not perform because he is one of the crew later. Thanks to Tao he said he must make himself busy. "Ahh.. Tao.. It's such a long time I'm not meet him." Suho said let meet him whenever you free, but for now he quite busy and he have exam. Baekhyun nodding.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!!!!!" A girl waving her both hands from the second floor at the audience's seats. Baekhyun try to search which area that the voice comes from. "YA!!! MINJI YA!!!" Suho look at Minji as Baekhyun called her. Minji? Never heard of. Who is she? Minji quickly go to another entry to reach Baekhyun at the first floor seat. Stupid little Minji said Baekhyun as her voice just now made him suprise. Suho just look her as she comes to Baekhyun.

"Stupid! Oppa is stupid too.. Boo!! How can you forget me? I told you that I want to eat my lunch with you!" Baekhyun really forget that MInji has texted him few hours ago. Baekhyun; A~ Minji ya, I forgot.. Haish!! I'm so sorry.. please forgive me?.. Minji suddenly gives a punch at Baekhyun's tummy. " Ya..a..ah~~ Minji ya!!! It's hurt!!" Suho hold Baekhyun's shoulder as he said to Minji to calm down. Suho laughing at Baekhyun because he look weak when Minji hurted him.

"Minji ya, you should be nice to me in front of Suho hyung.." Ah! She forgot the Suho is here. Hehehe.. She smile and said I'm sorry of my behaviour but this weak boy really have to receive it. Merong~~ Suho find this girl quite cute and has bright personality.But who is she? Suho would like to ask Baekhyun but he quite shy because Minji is here. Baekhyun ask Minji if she already ate but she said no. It's already 3 pm but Minji still not eat yet. Baekhyun ask her with worry face why she not eat yet. She said she wait Baekhyun to eat with her.

" Are you stupid or what?" this time Baekhyun really mean that.He worried because Minji still not recover from her fever yet. He put his hand to her forehead. Still hot, but better than this morning. But still around 38 Celcius,he guess. Minji smile and she said she's okay. 

"Are you sick?" asked Suho with worry face and shock too. Minji said no with a smile on her face. Baekhyun takes his bag and quickly turn off all the electronic things like mic and lamp. Baekhyun; Hyung, let's go eat together. I have to accompany this stupid girl to take her lunch." Baekhyun look serious, maybe he worried. Suho just follow them from behind. Minji put her hands to Baekhyun's bag and said let's eat,let's eat, acting cute. She knows Baekhyun worried about her, but seriously, she's okay now.. Maybe her body still not feel that good, but she can do anything, she can work too.. as long as she can do.. Actually, nothing special event for Baekhyun but yes for her. Since Baekhyun always take care of her, she want to give something to him.

***

"TADA!!!"Minji suprise Baekhyun with a keychain.She made it herself with colourful felt. Really neat. Baekhyun not quickly take it but he look as Minji hold it. What is this? asked Baekhyun. He knows that it'a a keychain but he just want to tease MInji.

"This is a keychain. Look, it's pretty right? I made it by myself. A turtle with alphabet BB on it. I want to give this to you."

" Ewww... so ugly! Why turtle, I don't like turtle! BB?? What it's  mean? baby ? or big ? HAHAHAHAH!!!" Baekhyun quite meant with his words but he just to . Haha... Minji pissed off and about to angry.."

"What?! HAH!! This turtle is YOU!!! because you are sooooo slow like old greatgrandfather turtle,ugly and smell like smelly pig. Don't you know BB is?? BB mean Baekhyun Babo (means stupid in korean)!!!! BABO!!!! BAEKHYUN BABO!!" Minji make her words more clearer.. with babo words cursing Baekhyun.. OH!! So PISSED OFF!!! She throw the keychain to the floor. Oh no, she's really angry now.. You are in big trouble oppa! I hate you now!! Stupid! Darn it!!! She eat her food with speed..

Baekhyun laughing and take the keychain. He stand up and go to Minji, he hold her spoon and Minji look at him angrily while full with food.." WUAAT!!??(WHAT)" Minji can't speak properly with food in . Baekhyun kiss her forehead and said I'm just joking... this keychain is so cute. I just want to tease you. Thank you minji.. cuttie Minji.. our princess Minji.. he smiled.. Minji quite shocked when he kiss her forehead but then she grasp Baekhyun's shirt and clean because she know there is ketchup at her lip, and she want take a revenge.. Baekhyun really speechless now... he close his eyes and try to not angry. he sit, Minji..be a good girl. ARGH! It's dirty you dummy!!! Baekhun can't restrain his anger and cursing smiling Minji. He do nothing to Minji but just take a tissue and try to make his shirt clean. You know it's useless. Suho just smiling and laughing watching this two naughty kids.