MY GIRL~~

I Got You Be My Girl ! ----- ONE SHOT -----

Hyung Jun POV:

"with all the efforts that i did, why is noona not noticing me?", aah..jinja... all my friends keep teasing me, im Mr.POPULAR..Kim Hyung Jun... all girls here in the university want me... i mean... they flirt on me, and ofcourse as a man, i must response with them (oh come'on)...  These girls wear mini skirts, shorts and y dress for them to be notice by me, and ofcourse i do really notice them... I think almost girls in our school became mine (greedy**) except for one girl... Yes!! Except for her.. Kwon Boa... my counter part...University's MS. POPULAR KWON BOA... jungmin burst his laughter when im being ignore by noona.. " hahahahaha... Hyung Jun-ah... why being ignore by a girl? all i thought you are Mr.POPULAR.. but you are not for MS.POPULAR..hahha..Loser!" jungmin with his evil laugh... aissh..jinja...jungmin is so irritating... "so, what are you going to do huh?" jungmin ask... i just rolled my eyes, for him to become annoyed with me " yaaaa!! hyung-jun-ah... what's with that?/!!" jungmin is now annoyed... hahaha... i just simply smile...and that makes him more annoyed.... 

Everynight i kept on thinking her... "aaaah.... noona... with all the girls that who likes me, why is my heart set on to you..." so this is the punishment of being a player... her lovely face always appeared in my thoughts... that makes my hormones go wild... aaaisssh...im thinking of dirty things with my noona... oh yeah.. i want her... i want to be his man... what will i do? to get her?? 

End of POV...

Hyung Jun is such a bad ert guy... He knows that he can't make boa as his girl... so what he did..is...

BoA's POV:

"what the heck this guy is doing???" all i thought in myself..as hyung jun locked me up with his intimate kiss... aaaaah... he's breathe is so hot... i wanna let go to his kiss... i can't, he's too strong and very aggressive... this man is so vulgar, he kissed me in a public place... is he really obsessed with me??!! oh...ah..he got me... now he's tongue is me... geez...!!~~ and that makes me respond to his KISS... 

End of POV..

Hyung Jun's POV...

"ooooowwwwww... she's responding... aha... I GOT YOU !!!, after of a 30 minutes kiss...with full of LUST and PASSION... i look at her, i put my hands on her waist...hehe, noona is blushing... i slowly put my lips on her right ear and whisper.. "Be my girl"... she was frozen.. but stiil i can feel her hot body..responding on mine... we are both hot... "aaaah... im thinking dirty again" she smirk..and "alright..you got me..." she smiled... he put her arms around my neck... and "so MR.POPULAR!!, TELL ME YOUR WISH.. Im Genie for you BOY" she cracked a joke that makes me smile... ahah.. i took a pen on my purse and wrote something on her hand.... and i bid my goodbye to her.. whoah!! never thought that all the eyes of the people in the university is on us... ehheehe... *smirk*..

End of P.O.V...

Hyung Jun won... Boa was so amazed by hyung jun's aggressiveness to get her, when she saw what hyung jun's did write on her hand.. it makes her smile, "aaah..jinja that guy..." she immediately rise on her bed and took a shower... " now what will i wear?" boa..suddenly saw a very attractive and a very y red dress.. "PERFECT!!!" boa smirked... and texted hyung jun " im on my way to your condo"... hyung jun replied " got ya.. can't wait.. my greatest dream.. is finally  fulfilled.." and that makes boa keep on laughing and laughing...

and after that...

FINALLY HYUNG JUN GOT KWON BOA...:) ( ^_*)

 

-------------------------

THE END.. bwahahahahaha... i keep laughing while writing this one shot... Comments are well appreciated ^^ THANKYU!!! :))