The Evil Plan

The One Who Caught My Heart

>Injung's POV<

 

This the best! Thank you for making us meet again. Someone knocked on my door. "Who's that? Do you expect some visitor?" She asked me. I shook my head and went to open the door. *Who's that?*

I opened the door and saw Jaehyun standing there. I looked at the clock. *It's not yet time of work. *

"Hi." He smiled and waved at me.

"Jaehyun-ah! What brings you here?"

"There's nothing I could do at home, so I decided to just go here and you know.. have some chit chat with you." He chuckled. "Can't I come in?" He looked inside. We're still standing at the door.

"Oh yeah! You can. Sorry about that. Come on in." I waved my hand at him to come in first before me.

"You go first." He nodded *What a gentleman* I smiled at him. He closed the door. I told him to sit first while I get him a drink. Mikki suddenly came out from the kitchen. "Hey. Who's the visitor?" She asked me. I pointed Jaehyun on the sofa. We walked to him.

"Jaehyun-ah." I poked his back shoulder. He looked at me then to Mikki, he stood up. "Oh. Annyeonghasaeyo." He bowed to Mikki and she also bowed.

"Hi. Nice meeting you. I'm Jihyun." She extend her hands to Jaehyun.

"I'm Jaehyun. Nice meeting you too." He shook Mikki's hand.

"She's my bestfriend. She just came back from America." I said to Jaehyun. He nodded.

"Come, let's eat. I cooked some pasta." She waved at us to go to the kitchen, so we went. We ate some and talked. The two of them seemed like they already got close to each other. Well, it's not that surprising because they are friendly.

"Hey, you two work together at a coffe shop, right?" We nodded.

"How about I work there too? WHat do you think, Sweetie?" She asked me with a grin.

"Why?"

"Well. First, there's nothing I could do here since you're at work and I don't know anyone here around the neighborhood and second, I'll tell that to you when I'm ready." *What are that reasons? First, why she came back and now, this. I wonder what are that.*

"Sooo, what do you think?"

"Are you serious?" She nodded.

"Oh yeah! The shop needs one more worker." Jaehyun said.

"Really? That's great, then Yey!!" Mikki clapped like a child got a candy. "Can you help me guys apply for that?" She looked at us hopefully. "Alright." We nodded. "Yey! Thanks, guys! I owe you both!" She winked at us. I chuckled.   After we ate and washed the dishes, Jaehyun said goodbye to us because he will get ready to work.

"Bye Injung-ah and Jihyun-ah, thanks for the food, it was great. See you two later at work!" He held his two thumbs up, we laughed. He waved at us before he went to the door.

"Just call me Mikki since we're now close and you're a friend of Injung." Mikki said then smiled. He nodded and went out. Mikki and I get ready to go to work. Mikki dressed formally because she needs first impression. 

 

Dcream Cafe

Mikki's getting ready for her interview. She looks nervous. She kept walking around the shop. I walked to her. "You okay?" She nodded. "I know you can do it. You're great in interviews. You'll be accepted." I hugged her and patted her back.

"Thanks, sweetie." We broke the hug when Jaehyun approached us.

"Mikki, you can go in now. Fighting!" Jehyun raised his fist in the air. We laughed. Jaehyun and I get back to work while waiting for Mikki. After 20 minutes. Mikki came out with a sad expression. *Oh no. DId she not get accepted?* She walked towards us.

"What happend? Got accepted?" Jaehyun asked. She just pouted then her pout turned into a grin "I got accepted! Yey!" She hugged us. I thought she didn't.

"I told you, you'll get accepted."

" I can start tomorrow. The manager knows that we're friends."  She said goodbye to us then went home to rest.

"I'll text you when I get home." I nodded. We get back to work as soon as Mikki went home.

 

>Luhan's POV<

 

I'm here in our van with the EXO. We just had our photoshoot for a magazine cover. We're now going back to sm and I'm really excited. I remembered what hyung and I talked about yesterday. The hyung I'm talking about is the owner of the Dcream cafe. * I wonder what will happen later.* I smirked evily.

"Luhan hyung is thinking Injung noona again." Baekhyun teased me. The others laughed. I ignored them. I'm busy thinking of what will happen later. Few minutes later, we arrived at SM. I rested first then went to Dcream cafe. I enetered and the attentions are all on me now and saw Injung doing the coffees. I heard her says 'Oh' and formed into an O shape. *Miss me, eh?* I smirked. It's been a week since the two of us met. I bought again the usual. I turned around on her and get something inside my jacket. I put it inside the coffee. I sit first and drink the coffee and then after one gulp, I spit it. I coughed as if I'm dying. All the people inside looked at me. I stood up and wiped my mouth then suddenly, some worker went to me. "What happend, sir?" I looked up and pointed Injung who's looking at me.

"YOU!" Her eyes went round as big as a flying saucers.

"M-me?!" She pointed her self.

"Yeah! YOU!" She went to us.

"What did I do?!"

"It's salty!" I pointed at my coffe.

"EH?! How come?!" She tasted it and she made a face. "Eeek! It's salty."

"I told you! You put something in there, don't you?!"

"I didn't! I swear! She reaised her hand. Then I saw Jaehyun coming towards us. "What happend?" He asked then their manager went out also of his room and wlaked to us. I saw Injung's face, she was scared. I smirked.

"What's happening here?" the manager asked us. Injung put her head down and hyung looked at her. "Injung-ah, what happend?" He asked looking at Injung. Now all the people are staring at us and whispering.

"She put salt in my coffee! Taste it." Hyung tasted it and made also a face. "Why is there a lot of salt?"

"I don't know! Maybe she's mad at me and tried to get her revenge on me." I protested.

"Is that true, Injung-ah?" She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, sir, but, it's my fault." Jaehyun defended her. *Trying to protect her, huh? Well, let's see if you really can.* I smirked.

"N-no! I-it's my fault! I'm sorry, sir" Injung blurted.  Hyung shook his shead. "I'm disappointed, Injung-ah." Then hyung looked at me. I tried not to smile. "I'm really sorry sir for what happend." Then hyung looked at Injung-ah who's still lowering her head. "Injung-ah, you can leave for a mean time. I'll just call you when you can get back to work. I need you to reflect on what happend." Injung raised her head and was shocked.

"Aish!" I walked out with an angry face. As soon as I was out, I laughed. *That was so hilarious! Her face was awesome!* I went back to the dorm. I texted Taejun hyung, the owner. "Hyung, thanks! That was awesome! Hahaha. I owe you one!"

Yes, that was all planned with hyung. Hahaha! I really can't stop laughing. It was a favor though, but he didn't agreed so I blackmailed him. I said I'll call his dad and will say that I saw him inside his condo, making out with a girl, so he agreed that he will do it. I'm so smart! Hahaha! *Welcom to hell, Injung-ah!* I smirked evily.