Kai's Confession?!

My Love. My Oppa.

"Hey Min Jung-ah mianhe, it's just that I feel different when I'm with you. I feel happier, nicer, like I can be anywhere and I'll know you'll be there next to me. Saranghaeyo Min Jung-ah." Did Kai just confess to me?! OMO! 'Umma, Appa if you're out there please help me I don't know what to do without you guys.' I prayed to my parents for their help. I turned to face him and said, "Jinja? No joking or anything?" He nodded at me and smiled.

"I love you Min Jung-ah. I'm not joking or messing around or anything this is all the truth." Hearing the truth made me smile, but I had Suho oppa and he liked me right? I couldn't understand what was happening all of this happened because I danced with Kai and now here he was CONFESSING?! I didn't get it.

"Oppa... waeyo? Why do you love me, or what do you love about me?" I asked I still didn't believe him 100%, but I needed to know. I could see that he was thinking and in less than a minute he had his answer.

"I love everything about you Min Jung-ah, you're the best and I like you the best." Suddenly my phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket. I got a text message from SUHO?! Why was Suho oppa texting me in class and what did he want? Did he already miss me? It had only been five minutes. I opened the text to see what he wanted 'Stay away from Kai and don't trust him. He's just trying to use you.' I didn't really believe that was the case so I ignored the message and went back to Kai.

"Oppa did something happen between you and Suho oppa? He just messaged me saying not to trust you and to stay away from you... What's going on?" I asked Kai confused. He sighed looked at me with sad eyes then said, "He thinks that I'll use you like all the girls from my past. That's not the case though I truly love you, he wants to see me hurt though. He does like you but not the way I do he only sees you as a hoobae but he told me that you are very special he says that no one would trust me because of who I am. He doesn't care if Chen finds out he's pretending but he wants me to hurt. Jebal Min Jung-ah believe me." Kai was pleading and begging me to believe him, but I didn't know what to believe.

"Oppa I believe you, but I don't know why Suho oppa would do this." I told him and he looked a little happier. I could see he wanted to do something because he seemed bored. I had an idea. "Hey oppa, want to go to the dance studio and we can dance together." I said smiling and he didn't hesitate before saying yes and grabbing me which made me jumped.

Later That Day in the Dance Studio

Kai and I were dancing to 'Ma Boy 2' by Electroboyz ft. Hyorin from SISTAR19 and we were in perfect sync, perfect tempo, and all the right movements. I heard footsteps and they weren't mine or Kai's; we stopped dancing and stopped the music we looked to see who it was. It was Suho, he was standing there with his mouth in an O shape staring at us. Kai still had one arm around my waist from our dance, but he suddenly dropped it and backed up. I stopped Kai and grabbed his arm making him stop. "Annyeong." I said to Suho with with a slight bow, I could tell that he was a little upset about the whole me and Kai thing. "What are you doing here oppa?" Suho walked straight up to me and Kai, pushed Kai to the floor, and then wrapped me in his arms holding me tightly so I wouldn't leave. Ielbowed Suho in the stomach and run to Kai and dropped onto the follow in front of him. "Are you okay?" I said through my sobs and tears; Kai nodded at me then got up slowly but surely.

Suho went over to Kai and I went in between them. Suho stared at me stunned, then blinked a couple of times in shock. "Kai you stay away from her, or I swear I'll make sure you never dance again." I pushed away Suho from the shock of everything and hugged Kai comforting him telling him don't worry, everything would be okay, and that I wouldn't leave him. I knew I wouldn't be able to do any of those things; I couldn't leave him and we both knew that. We both felt something that neither of us could explain; Kai called it love but I called it friendship between two dancers sharing the same dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>_> I threw in a twist, you guys like it? :)

Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and follow. ^^