Meeting him and the start of the school fest

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

 

                                                              CHAPTER SIX

 

Suzy woke up with her phone still on her hands. IU had been calling almost every single day after the incident happened. They promised to keep in touch until Monday, that day. She stood up and walked to her bathroom feeling groggy.  After washing all the weariness in her body, she rummaged her closet to find the proper attire for the event.  The school allowed the students to wear casual clothes for the festival.

“This will do” she said as she pulled up her blue jeans and wore her simple patterned t-shirt paired up with a comfy sneaker.  She walked down and saw her mom and family eating on the dining table. Her mom asked her to sit for a while but she immediately bid her goodbye to not be late for the Monday event.

“Suzy-yah!” Suzy found IU waiting for her at the sidewalk. She found herself locked up into IU’s skinny arms. “Enough, I can’t breathe” she said as she felt IU’s arms tighten its grip, suffocating her neck.

“I’ve been worried about you for the whole weekend but they didn’t let me out without mom’s permission which is still in Jeju for a business trip up to now” JiEun growled. “It’s ok, I’m really fine… Let’s just go now or else we’ll be late” She smiled.

The two walked hand in hand until they reached the bus stop and as usual, they sat together. The time they stepped foot in front of the school building, everything was different from what they remembered they left last Friday. But a certain guy leaning on a car parked in front of the gate caught their attention. Everyone was staring at him.

“Who is he?” IU asked staring at the guy. He sure did attract a lot of people by his fashion [a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and cool looking shades] and his undeniably amazing features that reminded them of someone. “He looks… he looks like Mr Ok” Suzy murmured.

“That’s Jr” a guy suddenly popped out of nowhere. “Jb! You shocked us” Jieun complained. JB smiled or more like smirked as he stared at them dumbfounded. “Jr... who?” Suzy asked.

“Mr Ok’s brother, he’s my friend for long” Both girls we’re shocked as they did a second look to the guy catching a lot of attentions. “You know him?” they asked in unison. Jb smile and walked away “Adios!”

“Aish! That guy!” JiEun growled. Her face looking totally pissed.

“He must be the one from the phone last Friday…” Suzy thought.

FLASHBACK:

Suzy watched his back as they walked towards the car. Though she was facing back, she tried to examine him. He was acting strange after the incident. His actions were more gentle and soft like how he just talked to her a while ago. She can’t pin point one certain thing but something really changed.

Suzy sat at the front seat as it was the door he opened for her. The ride kept silent for the first few minutes until he broke it. “I.. uhm.. I just want to say sorry for what happened. I am deeply sorry” He said looking totally frustrated as his ran his hands through his hair, eyes still focused on the road.

“If I didn’t allow you to… this could have been avoided” he said, his eyes showing regrets.

Suzy was silent and couldn’t think of what to say. She can’t think of perfect words to say not offending or hurting his sensitive feeling. In the middle of the seemingly eternal silence, a phone rang.

“Hello?” he said as he answered the phone. The conversation with the person on the other line didn’t last long. It ended after in a few minutes and left a confused taec on the side. Suzy didn’t hear much about what was talked about just some questions about how the guy was possibly here and where the person is.

She also noticed as how he angrily hanged up saying he was in the middle of an important conversation with someone and that someone was her.

“Sorry, just some emergency call from my brother I need to take” he apologized. Brother? She never knew he has a brother but not impossible, they only know him for about few months.

“About... About the thing you were saying a while ago... You need not to worry... it was my fault after all…”

“No! No! It’s not your fault… It’s mine. Really” he panicked. Suzy cannot help but let out a small smile. He looked so cute acting like that all of a sudden.

“Promise... I’ll make this up to you” he assured.

The two went back to examining the guy; he pulled her phone out from his pocket and talked to the person on the other line. After he ended the call his gaze landed on Suzy and IU.

When the two realised he was walking towards their direction, they started to walk. “Hey! Hey! You two” they tried to ignore him and continuously walked without giving him a single glance. They regret having what their curiosity brought them.

The guy caught Suzy’s hand which stopped IU in her tracks too. “Wait! I’ll only ask a question” Suzy then decided to face him despite of the increasing stares they are having. “What do you want?” she coldly replied, her eyes fixed away from him. Not planning to be rude, she felt uncomfortable under his thumb. And awkward knowing what happened last Friday. “I don’t know where the faculty is, can you tell me?”

They we’re right he wasn’t a student from the school and there is a possibility he is TaecYeon’s brother. “You see that door? Get inside, turn right, at the end of the alley turn left, then turn right again, you will see a door in the middle of the hallway named Faculty” she smiled and stormed away.

“Wait!” he shouted once again. Suzy, for the second time around, turned back. “Can you just come with me, I’m no good with directions” He smiled scratching the back of his head, slightly blushing. Suzy sighed knowing she can’t do anything. She glanced at IU which nodded nonchalantly.

“Ok let’s go” She signalled. “Wait! I’ll just park my car, it won’t take long” the car few meters away finally existed. It was a two door sliver sport scar with a BMW logo at the top of the plate number. They watched him entered the car and proceeded to the nearest parking lot visible from their view.

“Is Mr Ok’s family that rich?” IU asked. “I don’t know” She answered. After the five minute waiting, he finally came back and they proceeded to their destination.

The walk, at first, was as quite as a dead sea but Jr, as what JB named him, started a conversation. “In any chances, do you know a teacher named Mr Ok?” Suzy stiffened as she heard him name. Mr OK, her beloved professor. “He’s our biology teacher” IU coolly said.

“Ow, right. He teaches junior students and I bet you two are” He chuckled. ”Where here” Suzy interrupted. They stood in front of a white door. “He’ll be inside just knock on the door” she said.

“Thanks” Jr sincerely said. The door suddenly swung open and Taec was the one who opened it. “Good morning, Mr ok” IU and Suzy bowed as he came to their view. Tiffany soon came to the view standing at his back.

“Noona!” Jr shouted enthusiastically as he went near her and gave her a soft hug. “Omo! When did you come back? How was Boston?”

“It was horrible. Hyung leaving me with both mom and dad was the worst thing he can do. They kept on nagging me ever yday so I begged grandpa to come and see hyung for a while” He smiled.

“Yah! Jr, I also need to have my life okay” Jr pouted not letting go of his hold to tiffany. “Noona, can you give me a tour. The event seems fun” he pleaded. Tiffany glanced at TaecYeon before giving the answer,

“As you can see Jr, the event is just starting and there is still a lot to mind. Your hyung in I still got a lot of things to do” Jr pouted. Tiffany too was surely unhappy but when the two girl was seen by her eyes, it brightened.

“Your Bae Suji and JiEun, right?” she asked, eyeing on the two. They nodded and introduced themselves.

“Can I ask you a favour?” the two looked at each other and back to Tiffany as they nodded for the second time. “Give Jr a tour around”

 

-----

A/N 

 

Hey! I'm back again after not updating for weeks (I know) but here's my update for now.... Pleae do subscribe and comment XD

P.S. I don't know when I will be able to update again and I am still thinking about it...