Mr Ok, The New Homeroom Teacher

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

 

                                                                       Chapter Two

 

 

Let’s go” Ji-eun commanded. It was a chilly morning but they needed to walk in the cemented sidewalks and wait for the school bus to reach school.

Students we’re scattered everywhere, like in normal school days. The big cemented box with windows and doors is starting to get filled with students.

For that day’s talk of the town is all about the new teacher. It’s been a while since they had a new teacher; almost all the current teachers in that school are considered middle aged. The only young one in that school is Ms Hwang who is not even teaching.

She was only checking on how the school is doing and how the students are. She isn’t much interested in things that can stress you out, she just stay in her office the whole day, check in a while, and go home after dismissal, Then all done, Job done. 

The good thing, she never did forget her responsibilities as soon successor of the school.

 

 

 

When they reached the classroom, it gave them a different feeling. she noticed the walls are painted with a different colour that is refreshing to your eyes and you can still smell the fresh paint, the windows and shelves are cleaned, the floor is well-mopped, and everything seems perfect.

she didn’t know they can make this big change in just two days, Two days absence of the students.

“Settle down, it’s almost time for homeroom” she saw their class president stood up and prepared the class.

she soon saw Ms hwang walk in the classroom. She wore a jacquard taffeta dress that looks stunning on her which was paired up with a signature bag and high heel shoes.

All eyes we’re planted on the guy who came along when she got in. he too looked stunning or maybe should I say beyond? His built body was obvious despite of the black suit he is wearing that fits him right, his hair was cleanly gelled, and the little dots in his cheeks that they call as dimple made him cute, charming, and y all in one.

All jaws we’re down especially the girls, their eyes sparkling while staring on him.

“Class, meet Mr Ok. He will be your new homeroom teacher at the same time your chemistry teacher.

Everyone immediately stood up and greeted him with rhythm and melody. “Good Morning Mr Ok!”

“Mr Ok, this will be your new class. Goodbye” the time she stepped out of the room every girl giggled and started gossiping to each other. A modern version of Adonis stood in front of them.

 

 

 

First was his introduction that came too fast. “My name is Ok TaecYeon, graduate from Boston Medical University in Boston. I hope we get along well”

Soon the students are the one who introduced themselves. Some stuttered, some giggled, some froze, and some was too happy to introduce them.

“My name is Kim Myungsoo” no emotion was seen in his face, just plain and normal.

“My name is Lee Ji-Eun, we’re glad to meet you” she giggled for a bit and her cheeks started to turn red.

Now the last one in the row will introduce herself. “My name is Bae Suji” she slightly nods.

“Ms Bae wouldn’t you want to say further information than just introducing you self since you already the last one. We still got time” he said in the gentlest way a he can.

“Uhm…. I love to play piano, sing, read, and…. Sleep” everyone laughed knowing that she really does love to sleep. There was this time when sleeping caused her a big trouble. She was locked up in the room while sleeping under the table few years ago. Thankfully, Myungsoo was there to rescue her.

“Thank you for that wonderful introduction and I really hope you wouldn’t sleep in my class” his Korean was really good, using deep words to his students was quite impressive. Even though he is a Korean he still spent his life more in Boston than in Korea. It was like raising a fish in an island.

 

 

 

The homeroom ended but still, everyone can’t move on with that guy. They we’re talking non-stop about how handsome and intelligent he was. They are also very thankful for the opportunity he gave for the students to learn something from him.

Mr Gordon, the home economics teacher even scolded the students for talking about other topics in his class and asked two students to go out of his class. That’s lucky really. Ji-Eun wished she and Suzy was the one asked out so they can talk non-about the professor. It was hard enduring all the Goosebumps and infatuations while listening to a boring lesson.

“Before we end the class, please make a research about how cakes and pastries are baked and done for the meantime.  Soon, we will be doing the same” he announced.

Isn’t his responsibility to teach them that? Teachers nowadays….

“Suzy, let’s do it together” Ji-Eun requested.

“And when did you become interested in this kind of thing” Suzy asked suspiciously.

‘You know… we can go to my place after we get some books in the library and talk about the handsome new professor we got” so that’s her hidden motive.

“Please…” those bubbly eyes staring at her is just irresistible.

“Arrasso” she answered back.

“Thank youuuu” she gave her a tight back hug, showing how affectionate she is.

 

 

 

Thank Youuu! To all for reading and subscribing, don't forget to leave a comment ^_^