Nice Atmosphere

Summer Dreams

(A/N: keke back with a DOUBLE UPDATE! :D)

Honey's POV

I ate ice cream. It was YUMMY! Me and Daehyun went to his home after that. I think I have to tell mum about this soon. How would dad think about this anyway? Omo just thinking about it makes me shudder.... Daehyun opened the door and out came a face of Zelo and Jongup in front of me, "NOONA!" They both chorus. Omo so cute! I ruffled both of their heads, "Hello dongsaeng~" I said. "Noona are you here with Daehyun hyung? What did you do?" Zelo asked cheekily. I blushed and I just said, "We went to this beautiful park and stuff... Eating ice cream and stuff..." At the word 'ice cream' Zelo's ears perked up and he whined, "Noona you didn't buy anything for me!" "Oh you want some? I'll go get some for you! Come on Daehyun!" I was HALFWAY down the door when Daehyun pulled me back into a hug and said, "They are just kidding you babo!" I blushed again at how close we were. I turned around to see Zelo and Jongup laughing. "YAH!" I said and hit both of their arms. They still continued to laugh and I pouted. "Aish next time tell me!" I turned to Daehyun and he chuckled. The rest of BAP came and greeted me, "Annyeong Yongguk oppa , Himchan oppa and Youngjae oppa!" I said brightly. Youngjae laughed and said, "You should call Daehyun hyung oppa because he is older than you too!"

Zelo's POV

I like teasing noona! She is so funny when she doesn't know a thing! I looked at Daehyun hyung and he looked down with a tint of pink on his cheeks and I laughed a bit. Noona scratched her head and said, "Daehyun oppa?" Daehyun's head jerked back up immediately and he smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen that is plastered on my hyung's face. Wowzer, nobody can make him THAT smiley. "Hyung~ She called you O P P A~" Jongup said teasingly. "YAH!" Daehyun said. Everybody laughed. This atmosphere is much better than last time I remember.

Yongguk's POV

Yup, this Daehyun has finally found his match. His long match. Think I better call Jieun. I wonder if she knows about this?