Watching Him

Watching Him

_____'s POV

School was over! Time to go home. My mom said that she will pick me up late in a few hours. Well, it's just a few hours right? It's not a big deal. I waited at my school hall, then, i heard something. I listened to the sound once again and it's a song. I'm wanted to know who play that song. So, I followed the place where the song is coming from. I found out that the song is coming from the music room. I peeked a little to see who is inside the room. I saw a boy with a red hair dancing like a professional. He danced flawlessly, he's perfect.

Since that day, i always go to the music room to peek him dancing. I love the way he dance, it's perfect. I realized that he's name is Taemin and he's my senior. But, his expression is different when he dance and when he's not dancing. When he dance his facial expression is confident, and when he's not dancing he looks shy.

Today, i want to see him dancing again. So, like usually i walk to the music class, and peek at him. When he was dancing, he suddenly stop dancing and came to the door. I was suprised so i wanted to hide, but when i was walking (more like running) i felt someone is grabbing my wrist. So, i automatically looked back and i saw him. I freezed a little when he touched me, my heart is beating fast and i feel my face heating up. "I need to go, bye-bye!" i said wanting to run, "wait, i don't want to hurt you, I'm so sorry" he panicked, "uh-okay" i said. "I saw you always watching me everytime i practice dancing" he said. Wait?! All this time he actually realized that i was always there? "I-i'm so sorry to bother you" i apologised, "wait, you don't need to say sorry. Actually, you are not even bothering me" he aid. I guess, i'm now blushing. I try to hide it with my hair. "You are not mad to me?" i asked him trying not to make any eye contact. "ofcourse not i'm actually kinda happy you saw me" he said shyly. What?! He's actually happy?! "uhm, I need to go home" i said, my mom is already waiting infront of the school. "Wait! What's your name?" he asked me, "my name is ____" i answered. "Oh yeah! _____ please come to the dancing room everyday, because i think without you watching me, i feel kinda lonely, and i'll miss you" he said. My heart is beating really fast now, i feel my face heating up. "See you tomorrow Taemin!" i said while waving my hands, "see you tomorrow _____-ah and call me Taemin oppa!" he said while waving his hands. I giggled. 'THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!' i thought to myself.

================================================================================================

Yippee, this one-shot is done! What do you think? Please comment and subscribe :) Thanks a lot for reading this fanfic!

Love n hugs,

dear_kpop