Cookies are mine!

Cookies are mine!

 

Zelo glances at his watch again. Still 37 minutes left before my flight departure. Thinking like that, Zelo decide to buy a banana-milk and cookies at convenience store.  

After settle himself comfortably in a seat, he starts to enjoy his banana-milk and cookies while reading magazine he brought. All seems perfect for spent his time for next 34 minutes before his flight, but just then, from the corner of his eyes, he caught the person who sit next to him stole his cookie! My freaking cookie!

He keeps quiet; well it’s okay if it’s just one cooki-.. What the-?? He stole another cookie! Fuming inside, Zelo shot a glare at the cookies-thief.

This person is really thick-face! (Don’t have any embarrassment), Zelo thought, because the cookies-thief is still calm even though Zelo already shot a death glare. He even looks at Zelo and smiling.

Okay, this cookies-thief is so freaking handsome with that blazing smile, but still-! Cookies are mine!

Then Zelo decides, if the handsome-cookies-thief stole another cookie from him, he is going to chew out that man’s head. And it’s happening at next 3 seconds.

“Yah! Could you not steal another person’s cookies?!” Snap Zelo.

“Huh.. What do mean? Whose cookies?” The man looks shocked.

“Who else? Mine!”

The man frowned, “But it’s mine!”

“No, it’s mine, I bought it!”

 “No, it’s really mine. I bought it in convenience store.”  Said the man.

“Don’t lie! Cookies are mine!”  Said with angry face.

“Well.. but this one is mine. I am the one who bought it.” Said the cookies-snatcher, while scratching his head.

Fuming, Zelo burst out angrily, “Its mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine!”

Chuckling, the cookies-thief answered “Pfft, you must looks at your face right now, so funny.” And the man burst to laugh.

“Yah!!” Shout Zelo.

Holding his laugh, the thief said “Fine fine, these cookies all yours. But, I really never stole your cookies! I am even the one who thought you are stealing my cookies before.”

“Who stole who?! And of course it’s mine! “ Zelo then take all the cookies left and stuffed its all into his mouth, make his cheeks plump in split seconds. He takes all his belongings and stomp off from there.

And the cookies-thief just laughing at all these actions, “Woah, he really funny.” Said him to himself. “…and cute too.”

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

Entering the plane, Zelo start to search his seat. Found it, he settles himself comfortably. Thought that this flight will be boring, he start digging through his bag to find his iPod and Headset . Just then he found it, nor his iPod or headset, it’s a bag of cookies he bought in the store couples of minutes ago. So, the cookies last time were really not his cookies. His cookies are still inside his bag all this time.

Shocked, still have jaw dropped, and embarrassed. The said men in his thought just appear beside him, and said. “Oh, it’s you again, the fuming’s kid and cookies owner.” With teasing tone.

Oh, great. Can this day becoming much worse?

“Mmm, could you move aside? My seat is beside you, next to the window.”

...What a great day

….

After the man settle  beside him, Zelo shoved the cookies he holding to the man. “I’m sorry about before.” Said Zelo with a pout.”I thought that one before were my cookies.”

Stare at the cookie’s bag in his hand, and then to Zelo who the face was still decorated with pout. Really cute.. “Nah it’s ok, no big deal. Oh, Moon JongUp“

“H-Huh..?”

“My name is Moon JongUp. Yours?” Smile in the face.

“Mine is.. Jun Hong. But, everyone always call me Zelo.”

“Oh, Zelo.” Tasting the name out.”Can I have your phone number, please?” Throwing a killer smile.

Blushing hard, Zelo give JongUp his phone number.

Maybe, it’s really a great day

END

A/N: I am sorry, I know this is a really bad story and short too.. it’s my first time writing a fanfic.. so.. Forgive me! ~(>_<。)