Chapter 1

You.Are.Mine

--CHAPTER ONE--

 

Kriiiiing~~

The sound of alarm clock erupted, waking me up from my deep sleep. I grunted, and reached out for the clock and stopping it. When suddenly...

NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO! NILLILI LALALA NILLILIYA NILLILI MAMBO!~~

"OHMYGOD BLOCKB! Why must you sound so perfect?!" I reached out my phone and shut off my phone's alarm clock. Yes, I need two alarm clocks to wake me up apparently.

I sighed as I dragged my feets to the bathroom and take a hot, calming shower. As I was done, I dressed myself in a formal attire, as I have a job interview for one of the most prestigious companies as a personal assistant for the CEO. I heard the CEO was a young man, maybe in the same age as me. I heard he was handsome too. But I need to see it for myself ;P

I went down to the kitchen and made toasts for myself. 'Mom and Soojin must still be sleeping' I thought. Soojin is a cute dongsaeng. He looks like me, his eyes, his lips, his nose. He's a nice dongsaeng who cheers me up when I'm sad. But his father isn't a nice one. That freaking bastard. He freaking stole my ity away and left me alone! I know it wasn't Yenny and Julia's fault that I lost my pride to a sick jerk like him but if I knew this will happen I would've not give it to him.

"What on Earth are you thinking about Mijin?" I choked on my toast. My mom laughed at me. How nice.

"OMMA! That's not funny! What if your daughter dies?" I made a worried look.

"Ohh don't worry you have a long life in front of you. What are you thinking just now?"

"Ahh aniya, just, Soojin appa,"

My mom made a sick look. "Aigoo, stop thinking about him and move on already, past is past," My mom patted my back.

"Soojin is a nice kid. I wonder what will he do if he knows that he's an illegitimate child....." I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll tell him when he is mature enough, arasso?" My mom smiled. "Sayyy, when is your interview?"

"It's on 8:00, so I have," I glanced at my wristwatch, '7:45' "I have about 15 minutes left," I looked at my mom when I realized something.

"OH CRAP I'M LATE!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Watch your language young lady!" My mom lightly slapped my back.

"MOM I'M GOING NOW OKAY, BYE BYE!" I waved to my mom and quickly rushes out to the streets. Taking a cab and a bus is not a good option because of the traffic jams, people are busy going out to work and all. So running is the best option for now.

I took off my heels and run as fast as I could. The company was about 10 minutes away if you go by driving. So it will cost me about 15 minutes....I'm doomed.

'First impression is always good in job interviews. Make sure you wear formal clothes and arrive right on time. If you're late on your interview it will somehow affect the judging points, no matter how good your resume are' That's what keep repeating on my mind. It was a tip from a magazine I read recently. I'm afraid that I will be kicked out just because I arrived late to the interview.

On my way there, I bumped into a guy. I fell into the ground, and landed on my . As I was ready to shout at him, I was stunned. God bless me because, oh my god that guy is gorgeous! His face looked like a cat, and he wore this suit, matched with a bright pink tie that well compliments his look. Absolutely stunning. (Mind me because I'm not good at describing people :P)

"Excuse me ma'am, are you okay?" He asked me with a worried look.

"Err, yeah, I'm okay," I stuttered a bit, and then he smiled a little.

"What's a young lady running around with bare foot?" He pointed to my feets. I turned tomato red.

"OH! Err I, I can't run in this 4-inch heels, can I?" I said, and he made a ohh-now-I-know look on him. "Um, I'm late for my interview now, so, it is nice meeting you. Bye!" I stood up and run as fast as I could.

3 minutes later, I arrived at the company office, receiving glares from the girls who applied for the job. Yep, all of them are girls. Apparently I'm the last one to arrive, and the job interview was held in the CEO's office. Thank god, if not they will know I'm late.

-30 minutes later-

I sighed. I was the only one left in the waiting room. All of the girls that came here were all rejected, and I'm the last applicant that still has a chance to work here. I kept my hopes up, but also I'm thinking of the possibilities that I might get rejected as well.

"HAN MIJIN!" A voice came from the inside of the office. I quickly stood up and made my way into the office, heart beating like crazily. As soon as I entered, I saw the young man that I bumped earlier. Both of us made eye contact and widened our eyes. 'Is he the CEO?!'

Before I could even sit down, the young man spoke.

'You're hired"

________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY! So chapter one is up, I know, it is a short chap and uhh, sorry because you guys had to wait long enough, I'm really sorry, I have my personal reasons so I can't really update everyday, but I'll try.

What do you think so far? Drop your comments below! :DDDD

Actually I had write this story in my notebook, for like, 2-3 chaps already, but it was gone, and IDK how I lost it T.T

Sooooooooo, enjoy! <3