The Way You Are

It's HAIR Story

 

Infinite members are set off to have a fan signing event at Incheon. There are so many fans who are cheering, shouting and even dancing when they saw Infinite on stage. They perform Be Mine perfectly and then introduced themselves one by one.

 

"Hello, I'm Infinite's leader Sunggyu. Nice to meet you everyone!"

"Hello, I'm Infinite's core and main vocal, Woohyun. Nice to meet you everyone. There are lot of pretty girls out there, isn't it?"

The crowd cheers on.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dancing Machine Hoya!"

"I'm Infinite's chocolate eyes, Dongwoo. Nice to meet you Inspirits!"

"Infinite's choding, Sungyeol! Hello everyone! I love you Inspirits!"

"Hi everyone. I'm Infinite's presence, eye purifier L! Nice to meet you."

"Hello everyone. I'm Infinite's maknae, Sungjong!"

 

"I'm sure everyone knows why we are here right?" asked Leadergyu.

"Ne~~~" answered the crowd in chorus.

"Do all Inspirits buy our album?" Hoya asked.
"Ye~~~" fans yelled.

"We are so excited to sign them for you." Sungyeol said while doing some aegyo.

Fans died for a while and screamed.

"Please remain calm, okay?" Dongwoo requested.

"No, we can't!!!" Crowd cheers on.

"Oh, you must. So no one will be hurt, arasseo?" Sungjong explained.

"Ne~~~" the fans answered.

"This is also the chance to meet you up close our lovely Inspirits." Woohyun teased the crowd mimicking that he was going to hug everyone. "I really like you my dearest girlfriends". He turned to L "You like them too L, right?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah?" Myungsoo confusedly answered.

The crowd sneers.

After he stick out his tongue and his lips, he then confessed, "I LIKE IT."

The crowd keeps on shouting because of what he did.

 

Infinite sit down, with a pen with their hand, ready to sign 600 albums today. The crowd forms really long line to approach Infinite and have their albums signed. Eventhough Infinite is really tired from their busy schedule, they managed to smile and signed their fans' album enthusiastically. They even made eye contacts, hand shakes and some lucky fans have their picture taken with the members (fans must be swift).

 

The line is about to end, and there was this strange girl with strange hair who was the very last one to have her album signed. Everyone was shocked by her appearance. She is the most beautiful woman (in Myungsoo's eyes) right at the very moment.

 

"You're the last one! What's your name?"

 

She didn't give a damn to look at Leadergyu who is talking and she was fast approaching Myungsoo. Everyone was shocked, mouth hanging with the girl's uniqueness.

 

"Oh L. You got a fan." Sungyeol teased Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just smiled. "Anyeonghaseyo! What's your name?" he asked.
"Uh..Uh..I'm Maria." she kept on combing her hair with her fingertips.

"Maria? Nice name." Myungsoo started signing at the album.

"Oppa. Oppa. Look at my hair. Isn't it nice?"

"Uh...Yes?" he glanced at her for a while.
"You said that you're ideal girl must have long hair so...look at me. Do I look great? Oppa?"

Myungsoo just give her a soft shy smile while finishing his signature. "Do you want the other members to sign too?"

"No oppa. I just want you...erm, your signature. It really means a lot to me."

"Thank you so much. Please support Infinite more."

"Yes. I will...forever."

"Thank you so much." Myungsoo handed over the album to her.

But she doesn't still left the venue. And kept on staring at Myungsoo.

 

"You know oppa, I really really like you. No, I love you Myungsoo oppa."

Myungsoo was shocked at the sudden confession of the girl but he managed to smile at her.

"Thank you."

"Oppa..."

"Uhm, excuse me young lady but the fan signing is over. You have to return to your seat and listen to goodbye words of our members, okay?" said an unni taking care at the event.

"Oppa...Myungsoo oppa..."

 

The unnie has pushed her away but she still insisted to stay at the stage and pushed the unnie. The unnie wants to hit her head but Myungsoo stood up. He feels that he must do the right thing to make the girl go back to her seat.

"Oppa, I know you will..." she attempted to hug Myungsoo.

"Maria-ssi..." Myungsoo touch her shoulders.

 


He hasn't finish what he will be saying when Maria, tip-toed and kissed his lips.

 


Everyone was shocked. Fans, staff, Infinite members.

Of course, Myungsoo the most.

 

Myungsoo let go and stared at her. At one second, the guards were there and shoved her down to the stage. Infinite members were really shocked and they don't even moved a little bit because they do not know what to do. Their eyes were locked down to Maria.

 

When she was dragged down to the stage by the guards, she was still in the state of shock or so I say in heaven (?) She was motionless. Other fans glared at her, giving her the looks that can kill, but she doesn't mind. She was still seen smiling.

But because some other fans were angry and jealous about what she has done,  some hit her and pulled her hair.

 

 

 

Which then fell on the floor.

ON THE FLOOR.

HER HAIR FELL ON THE FLOOR.

 

The truth revealed in front of all people.

 

There was a riot.

There was a commotion.

 

 

Shock.

Disgust.

Pity.

 

 

She returned to the real world as she felt the pain. The pain not of being embarrassed in front of all people, but the pain of being embarrassed in front of Myungsoo.

 

She cried oceans. Her head aches.

Then, she lost her consciousness.

 

 

When she opened her eyes, everything she saw was white.

"Where am I now?"

"Maria-ssi, are you okay now?" said by a familiar voice.

She blinked and shook her head really hard to regain her consciousness.

And she saw Myungsoo. "Oppa?"

 

Infinite members were around her hospital bed. Their closing performance for their fan signing event was postponed as there was commotion all over the place. When Maria was rushed to the hospital, Infinite members followed.


"Oppa. Oppa now knows the truth. I'm pathetic. I'm ugly. And I do not have long hair. Oppa hates me, right?"

Myungsoo shook his head and smiled.

"Really? You don't hate me?"

Myungsoo shooked his head.

"Thank you very much oppa. And I am really sorry for what happened today. I really made a mess. Also, to Infinite members, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay", said Woohyun. "You're still my girlfriend anyways". Maria smiled but her sulk expression was very visible.

"We understand you very clearly", added Sunggyu.

"Thank you very much Infinite", answered Maria.

 

"Oppa, I really want to have long hair but..." Maria looked at her reflection on the window. "Because oppa likes girls with long, wavy hair, I also want to have one. And now, you all see how pathetic I am from wanting to have that so bad. You now see my ugly face. I'm ugly. I am very..."

Myungsoo cut her sentence.

 

"You're beautiful just the way you are", said Myungsoo and pat her bald head.

 

 

A/N: Hey. ^_^ About her baldness, she's been suffering from a disease and has undergone series of chemotheraphy which in return, caused her to be bald. Hihi. For clarifications. Thanks for reading and for the love you gave to this story! I love you all~ <3