Jaejoong's rant

Jaejoong's diary.

 

Title: Jaejoong's diary

Author: UknowHyoie

Pairing: YunJae / Yoosu

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Romance

 

    



 

 

 

September 6, 2011 Monday

 

Dear Diary,

 

Today the principal announce that we are having a new P.E teacher since Mr.Park resign because of his wife's condition. I felt sad when I heard about that news because Mr. Park was a awesome teacher. I wonder what my P.E teacher would look like, I hope he's cool and funny like Mr. Park. 

 

~Your's Kim Jaejoongie ♥



 

      

 

 

September 7, 2011Tuesday

 

Dear Diary,

 

OMG! I just saw the hottest P.E teacher on earth! Mr.Jung Yunho is Godly, he has those strong biceps and freakin abs! Oh! he has 8 packs! Yes! eight-freakin-hard-abs!. I feel like I'm one of those fangirls who keep on squeling! Gaaah >////< . 

P.E class is definitely my favourite of all subjects.. I hope it's always P.E day.. *sigh*. I took Photo's of him and I'm gonna stick it on my room wall. 

 

~ Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

September 10, 2011 Friday

 

Dear Diary,

 

I was so tired and I felt like crying. Later in class Mr. Jung just caught me and Chullie chatting and he scolded us. He ordered us to run 3 time around the field. I really want to complain but seeing him in his angry mode made me scared. I promise I would never ever speak when it's P.E time. Chullie and I have to do fifty push-ups on Tuesday for our bonus punishment. T_______T 

 

- Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

September 14, 2011 Tuesday

 

Dear Diary, 

 

This is the happiest day of my life. Mr.Jung forgot about our punishment. Chullie and I cheered like girls, Oh yeah!. ^_~ And do you know what's the best about this day? It's because, when I was running along with my classmates I tripped, causing me to stumbled and fall on the ground. Mr.Jung carried me to the infirmary for first aid, and yeah Mr. Choi the school nurse was out so he's the one who cleaned the cut on my knee and he was so gentle. He's hands were soft and pillowy. After class he just popped infront of my room telling me that he will piggyback me to my house. Ahh my dream come true~ kyaaah! So he did, I just let him.. His strong back omygod! I want to faint.. I swear I saw Chullie giving me a teasing looked, I just stuck my tongue out. This is the wonderfulest day of my life, I'm sure that those crazy girls drooling over him was envious. Haha eat that up crazy annoying girls. >;p

 

~ Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

 

September 16, 2011 Thursday

 

Dear Diary, 

 

We have no P.E class today and it's sad. But I found a very very shocking news, today I saw Chullie my bestfriend running towards the infirmary, I was stalking him secretly. Psheeesh :x 

And guess what I saw when he reached the infirmary? I saw him being pulled inside by Mr.Choi ! the school nurse! Omgeh~ For a second, I thought Mr. Choi's going to my bestfriend and that thought scared me so I rushed up to the infirmary but their voices stopped me. I lend my ear to the door and I never been this shocked in my whole life. The school nurse Mr.Choi Siwon is Heechul's boyfriend?! O.O"  Omygod! I swallowed hard when I heard kissing sounds followed by pants being ped. >///< Who knew my totally talkative bestfriend was naughty! I decided to go home first, after all I dont want ruin whatever his doing with Mr. Choi. Chullian your going to be question and tease by me, get ready!! >;D *evil smirk*

 

~ Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

 

September 17, 2011

 

Dear Diary, 

 

We have swimming lesson's in P.E today. I dont want to talk much because I want to scream and scream and scream !! gaaaaah!! Me omgeh! should I tell you what happened today? should I? should I? Okey! I caught  Jung songsaengnim inside the shower room taking shower, (not very wise word but yeah xD). O.O my eyes were like that when I saw his body!! I swear I felt blood running from my nose!!! I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and taked pictures of him, lot's and lots of him !! buahahaha >;DDDD *Evil laugh*

 

P.S : He did'nt know.. AND I STOLE ONE OF HIS BOXERS IN HIS LOCKER >;D!! buahahahahahahaha!! 

 

~  Kim Jaejoongie ♥



 

 

 

September 27, 2011 Tuesday

 

Dear Diary,

 

Thing's were starting to change! I must thank the school elavator! Thank you!! hahahahaha!! I and Yunho songsaengnim got stuck inside the school's elevator! Thebest damned situation I've ever been!! Well, we spend our time talking and laughing.. I never knew that Yunho songsaengnim is a very funny person.. He's like my super Idol nowww!! *squel like a fangirl*.. It was already 6:00 am in the morning when I got home. *sigh* I wish that moment never end >.

 

P.s: He hugged me!!

P.p.s: He entwined his hands with mine :)) 

P.p.p.s: He was warm and AWESOME!! 

P.p.p.p.s: AWESOME you got it? and HOT!! 

 

~Kim Jaejoongie♥



 

 

October 16, 2011 Sunday

 

Dear Diary,

 

Sorry I've barely wrote in here.. Sorry! uhmm wanna know what happened today?! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Yunho songsaengnim or should I call Yunho just kissed me infront of those bunch of girls!! I mean! KISS?! KISS?!! kyaaaaaaaah!! He's breath was like bubblegum strawberry, heavenly !! My first kiss was stolen by my incredibly HOT! P.E TEACHER!! could you believe that? kyaaah ~ maybe my dreams were finally comming true.. I dont want to wash my mouth but my rascal bestfriend namely Kim Heechul just forced me to drink the freakin bitter juice!! Aghhhhh!! I just want to kill him >.< , now my mouth taste icky! Kyaaah let's go back to the KISS ~ Kyaah~ I feel like I'm in heaven now.. 

 

P.S: He asked me to go out with him, and I said YES! YES BABY~ YES!! 

 

~Kim Jaejoongie♥

 



 

 

 

December 25, 2011 Christmas Day 0=)

 

Dear Diary, 

 

Hello beloved Diary~ It's now Christmas~ can you feel the chill? waaah~ It's snowing here and it's like heaven's gift.. soft crystal snowflakes slowly falling from the sky.. The best sight ever.. I and Yunnie went out to date -^_^- kyaaah he's so caring and warm and lovely.. It's been 2 months and 9 days since the day he kissed me, I still can remember the shock looks on the girls who had saw the scene. Yep~ your not thinking it wrong, Yunnie and I were now officially a couple. My dream for life~ and the best thing about this is when both of our parent's approved our relationship. They simply love us being together. //////< but yeah I want us to do 'IT' . 

 

~Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

 

February 14, 2012 Tuesday 

 

Dear Diary,

 

Omyfreakinawesomehotgodlygodomygodsun!! kyaaaah~ P.E time, 4:30 PM, Yunnie just grabbed me and dragged me out of the school, I was pretty shocked and scared. When I ask him what's his problem he just ignored me completely. We arrived at his house and guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! We finally,I mean FINALLY!! After 3 months and 13 days of waiting.. We finally did "IT"!! It felt undescribable most  awesome from the awesomest thing from awesometopia!! He said that he loved me a hundred of time. I am so inlove, Yunnie really made me a complete woman- wait WHAT?! I mean my mind is full of what happened earlier, gyaah can't believe I call myself woman >////< but still yeah!! 

 

P.S: He's Yunnie is not minni ! he's Yunnie is HUGIE~ got it? H-U-G-E!! xDD

P.P.S: My is sore :3

P.P.S: I'm so insanely crazy overly djshdskjfhdjfhdkhkshgd HAPPY!

 

~ Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

April 8, 2012 Friday

 

Dear Diary,

 

Mr. Park brought his wife and his little baby at the school. Aww they look so good and happy. He's wife Mr. Park Junsu was really cute and adorable, Mr. Park called him  "duck-buttie", all of us in the table shared loud laughters. Love really find a way in peoples heart, see? my bestfriend Chullie and Siwon songsaengnim they are both happy together, Mr. Park and his wife Junsu-sshi is now contented in their life with ofcourse their cutie pie baby Changmin, and me who knew that I and Yunho will end up together. I just hope that one day I'll be marching on the church while my beloved boyfriend is waiting down on the end of the aisle. Kyaaah~ ♥♥ 

 

~ Kim Jaejoongie ♥

 



 

 

September 7, 2020 My most awaiting day :3 

 

Dear Diary, 

 

It's my WEDDING DAY!!!! :)))))))))))) 

 

The most awaited day is over. I marched in the middle of the church's aisle while my beloved mother was crying silently beside me. I felt like crying too, but stopped myself from doing so. I was prepared and prettied up by my bestfriend Chullie. Aww he cried a lot when we got to the church, I cheered him up and told him not to cry. It's my special day so everyone must be happy.  The warm and the love, I can feel it radiating from him. As I looked at his eyes I saw his never ending love from me. I smiled to him and he smiled back at me. As we said our vow's we both promise to each other that we will love each other faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together, We will give each others hand, our love, our heart from this day forward for as long as we both shall live... 

I am now officially Jung Jaejoong. ♥ and forever I will protect that name. 

 

P.S: I bought black y négligée *giggle* He said I better be ready because we are going to do"IT" raw and rough.. xDDD totally Excited!!

 

~Kim whoops haha I'm already JUNG JAEJOONG NOW ♥