Friends or Foes??

BLUE-BLOODED

The group now entered the Familiar’s Forest and surprisingly, the forest isn’t that scary after all. It’s just green, thick and fresh jungle with various species of animals from bunnies to birds. All seems to be living in harmony and peace. The curious animals were flocking all their way, probably they aren’t used by getting visitors. Minji, Chaerin and Bom were charmed by the cute animals. They like animals. Opposite of them, Dara was walking closed behind GD, scared. She can’t let her eyes off from the animals. They might jumped in to bite her or something.

“What’s up with you??” GD suddenly stops. Dara bumped into him and she fall down to the ground. The three sisters laughed at her. Dara pouted while trying to stand back on her feet. “You’re afraid of animals??” GD furrowed. Dara didn’t bother to answer and just walk passed him. “Look out! There’s a tiger in front of you!!” GD shouts.

“KyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara turned back and dashed to him sending the two on the ground.

“Hahahaha!!! That’s a good one!” Bom laughed. “Aigoo... My stomach hurts from laughing at you Dara!” she pressed her tummy with her hands. Despite still having the leftover laughed, Minji and Chaerin help their sister up.

“Remind me to never to do that again.” GD said to Daesung as he helps him up. As they continue their journey, the animals gathered more and more which creeps Dara up. She pulls GD’s sleeve. “What now??” GD sighed.

“Is it me, or the animals are increasing?” Dara gets anxious. GD too noticed the sudden difference. They all stop.

“What do you think D? I can’t sense anything evil or bad in them.” Taeyang said. They’re just animals.

“I don’t know... I don’t get anything. Hang on!” he croak his eyebrows and advance a few step forward. “There’s something here... I don’t get IIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he fell into a trap hole.

“Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!” Minji and the others dashed to the scene. Thankfully, he’s okay.

“Mind helping me out from here??” he asked.

“Unni, help him out!” Minji asked Bom.

“What?? Me???” she pointed to herself.

“Don’t bother sweating. Let us handle it.” TOP disagree.

“Yeah. Besides, we’re guys and we’re stronger.” V.I too said to the girls. Bom scoffed. She stomped her feet and the ground suddenly became solid stairs from the bottom of the pit.

“FYI, I beat Diablo ALONE!” Bom said to them arrogantly.

“Whoever did dig this hole went all the trouble for it.” GD squatted beside the edge of the hole. Dara still haven’t calm down.

“Err... guys, I think we better go now!” she begged them. All of a sudden, a huge thing was flying into her directions. Dara freaks out and ran away.

“KYYAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she runs. But before long, she fell into another trapped hole and the whole place turned dead silence. They stared at the hanging ugly doll that manage to scared Dara away.

“DARA!!!!!!” Bom runs to find her. Dara were fainted after the shocked. “Who did this to my sister!!! COME OUT!!!” Bom fumes. Then, they heard giggles echoed thru the jungle.

Chaerin looked up to the branch of trees and found a squirrel and a white baby leopard sitting together just staring at them. “Weird...” she mumbles. Then they heard it again, followed by rustles from the bushes.

“What was that?!” Minji hides behind her sisters.

“Hahahaha~!! You guys are funny! You should look at your faces!!” the culprit shows his face. Or more like IT’s face. They all got their eyes on it. “What? You haven’t seen a baby dingo before??” he asked.

“No, it’s just they never seen one that is so cute like us~! Hehehe!” a baby Prairie appears. The little dingo keeps on laughing till it rolls to the ground.

“Gu..guys...? shu.shouldn’t... I mean.. we.. shouldn’t do this. We’ll be dead if Tyto found out.” A cute guinea pig walks to them.

“What are you guys?!” TOP interrupts. The 3 small animals turned to him. “What? I’m just curious...” he mumbles to himself.

“Edel’s right! Look what you’ve done!” a Fennec fox jumps to them. “The poor girl was frightened enough by the others looking at her and you just make it worse!” it nags.

“Oh, come on Roxy! Cut Digger some slack! We’re just having some fun!” a meerkat said to the fox. Just then, the white baby leopard leaps to the meerkat and squeezed it with it’s paws as if the humans weren’t there watching and listening to the whole conversations.

“I think I should just eat you up Pete!” the leopard said.

“Now,now! Calm down Lyra!” he said to her.

“THAT’S ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!!” an owl flies over them with another bird tailing it. The owl then perch to the nearby branch. “We’re truly sorry for the disturbance that my fellow friends commit. Is your friend alright?” it asked.

“She’s just faint. What are you guys??” Taeyang asked.

“Well, since you asked. Line up guys!!” he shouts to his friends. One by one, they line up. “My name is Tyto. They called me the wise one. This is Lyra, the white leopard. Digger the dingo. Flen the prairie dog. He’s not a dog actually.”

“Hey!! My name does have a dog behind it TYTO!!” Flen flipped. The other animals just laughed at him.

“Edel, the guinea pig. He got speaking problems. Roxy the fox, Pete the meerkat, danny the squirrel and lastly Heal the lilac-ed roller bird.” Tyto stops at a lower branch near his friends with Heal. “We’re the familiars.” He said lastly.

“Huh??” the blue-bloodeds said in chorus. “For real?!!!” they asked.

“Yes. For real... REAL!” Tyto answered. V.I jaws dropped. Again, what the books said a legend became reality. Chaerin just shook her head.

 

 (LYRA & DIGGER)

 

(ROXY,EDEL & FLEN)

 

 

(PETE & DANNY)


(TYTO & HEAL)

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

9 FAMILIARS, 9 HUMANS...

WHICH ANIMALS DO YOU THINK SUITS EACH OTHER?

I GOT SOMETHING IN MY MIND... BUT I WANTED TO KNOW YOURS TOO...