JOIN FORCES

BLUE-BLOODED

The four siblings sighed as the coast is clear. But, the village aren’t going to be the same anymore. It’s just a pool of dead people now. “What was that all about?!!” D-lite shouted out and fell down to the ground. His knees are too weak to support himself. V.I too is in the same state like his brother.

“Mind someone tell us what the heck just happen?!” TOP looked at Taeyang and GD.

“Yeah! I think we need an explanation here...” Bom agreed and glances at CL and Dara. They all gathered inside the house. CL looked at Taeyang. Who should start first?

“Okay... You two! Explain now!” Bom glared at CL and Dara.

“Urm... Actually, I’m going to pass since I don’t really get it myself.” Dara grins and shove CL in front.

“Uu...unni!” CL stutters.

“When did you meet them?!” Bom stared at her sister strictly. Minji on her side raise her head as she remembers exactly what happen a year ago.

“I meet him a year ago. He’s one of the hunters that help us run away from the Jaguars.” She answered. Bom gasped.

“A YEAR?!!” Bom turned her head to the boys. “So that’s how you track us down?!! You’re playing with my sister?!!” Bom fumes. The boys were confused.

“What?! We did not!! We don’t even know that they knew each other!!” TOP fights back.

“CALM DOWN!!!!” GD shouts. The two big sister and brother just start bickering giving him a headache. “God, my head hurt just listening to your nonsense!” GD said to Bom. “I think you better handle it T.” He gestured to Taeyang.

“First of all, we DID NOT want to fight with you or hurt you. And actually, we’re here to protect you girls.” He told them. The three guys furrowed.

“We are??” V.I asked. D-lite shrugged his shoulders.

“Secondly, we are just like you girls. We are also one of the BLUE-BLOODED family.” He continues. Bom, Dara and Minji were shocked. So did the three stooges.

“We’re what?!!” they said in chorus, puzzled.

“And... they weren’t completely awaken yet like me and GD here.” He pointed out to GD.

Bom can sense that he was telling the truth and started to believe him. “How did you manage to hide your powers all this while? I mean, I can’t really sense your genuine power when you first arrived here.” She asked.

“Well, I got a year of time to learn how. Thanks to CL who awakens me.” He said.

“Okay... Stop with the sweet and lovely words T. It gives me the creeps. Anyway, we need to move out from this place a.s.a.p! There might be hunters that have detects the earlier chaos that happen. Plus, you’re not going to live here anymore right? In this deathly valley?” he looks out to the window. “Perhaps hunted by ghost at night starting from tonight...” he mumbles. Dara who happen to be beside him heard him loud and clear.

“Unni!!!! Let’s just follow them. I don’t really like living here after what happen.” She told Bom.

“Please unni!! I can’t hold it much longer. It’s just too, disgusting!!” Minji too begged at her big sister. Bom sighed.

“Pack your things...” she decides. Chaerin just smirks at Taeyang as he pulls her over. “Hey! Rule no 1! No skinships!!” Bom glared at the two. Quickly they separate with each other.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

I JUST READ A COMMENT ASKING WHO WOULD BE PAIRED UP WITH SEUNGRI.

HOW CAN I FORGOT ABOUT THAT?

DON'T WORRY GUYS! I'M GOING TO GET OUR BABY PANDA A SWEET LOVER! HEHEHE...

BUT YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHO SHE REALLY IS. ^_^