Cherry Tomato :D

Cherry Tomato Kiss (IUSeob Version)

"Wow! This is delicious Jieunie!" Yoseob exclaimed as he took a bite out of the sandwich. The cute angel beamed happily at her boyfriend's compliment as she also took a bit out of the sandwich that she made for herself. They were at his house, eating the lunch that Jieun brought over for their stay-at-home date.

"Well you better eat everything. I gotta go prepare the salad," Jieun said, about to stand up. Yoseob pulled her back down, puppy eyes locking in to her beautiful chocolate eyes. The girlfriend sighed as she pried his grip from her wrist. "I know what you're thinking. Yes, you have to eat vegetables. Don't you want to be healthy?" She didn't let him answer because, by the time he was about to open his mouth, she dashed out to the kitchen to get the salad ready.

Once she was done, she went over with two plates heaped with leafed greens, purplish-pink onions, and, the most hated cherry tomato. The boyfriend looked at it in disgust, receiving a glare from Jieun.

"You better eat it all. I have some salad dressing if you want any." Yoseob shook his head, concentrating on pleasing his girlfriend with eating his veggies. He picked up his shiny silver fork and slowly dipped it in the concoction of green, and purple and red. He slowly opened his mouth and put a large serving of greens and onions in his mouth, chewing slowly and cautiously as it were a time ticking bomb. Jieun, who was watching from the other side, couldn't help but giggle softly at her boyfriend's cute gesture towards vegetables. She herself ate some salad, watching her boyfriend as she did so.

After all the torture and caution, Yoseob was done with all of his greens and onions. He was about to leap up and prepare to wash the dishes, but his girlfriend lifted her palm up to him, gesturing to stop. He shifted his gaze worriedly. Then he stared at her in the eye, trying not to look obvious. 

"What? I finished," he insisted, avoiding her gaze. The cute girl raised her eyebrow, obviously not believing it and smiled.

"Then show me that empty plate Seobie~" Her cuteness was too much for Yoseob as he, in a trance, showed her the almost empty plate. All there stood was a bright red, plump cherry tomato. She then gestured him to sit down, and he followed suit. She raised her index finger and shook it. "You're not going anywhere until you finish that." Yoseob pouted, not happy with what Jieun proposed. He didn't want to eat a disgusting bomb of red pulp. He stayed sitting down, not even bothering to touch the tomato. Jieun, got up from her seat and went over to put the dirty dishes in the sink. Then, she came back and continued to observe the stubborn teen with the tomato.

"But Jieunie~" He used his aeygo, begging for her to let him off," I don't want to."

"Ya! Just eat it Yo. What would make you eat it?"

"Nothing. I will never eat those yucky red tomatoes. They taste terrible." once he said that sentence, Jieun's eyes lit up and she smiled evilly.

"Really? Never?" Unaware of her weird behavior, Yoseob proudly folded his arms and pouted.

"Yep. Never. Ever." With that settled, the mischievous cutie went over to his plate, and smiled. She then picked up the tomato with her delicate fingers and waved it at his face. Then, slowly as she could, she puckered her lips and placed the cherry tomato between her two lips. She closed her eyes and face in front of him, causing him to blush madly.

At his view, she looked so darn adorable. He was dying for a kiss, but the cherry bomb was preventing him from doing so. He stared at her face. It looked so innocent and cute. Then, his eyes fell upon her lips. They looked so delicious and tempting. It was like they were begging for him to kiss her, but the tomato was like a guard who blocked his path to utter happiness. He kept staring, feeling his temptation for a kiss grow the more he stared.

It's now or never, he thought, his lips. He took her head and went in, feeling the red bomb go in his mouth. He was about to spit it out, but felt his girlfriends lips. They felt so good, like they were feeding him heaven. Hesitantly and cautiously, he swallowed the red fruit/veggie and continued to devour her lips.

Jieun smiled to herself as she felt that the tomato was no longer placed on her lips.

I knew that you would fall for it ShikSin. You really like kisses.