Result of Audacity

тнє ∂єνιℓ ιη уσυ // נυηg ∂αє нуυη [HIATUS]

 

тнє ∂єνιℓ ιη уσυ | נυηg ∂αє нуυη

Result of Audacity

__________

After Dae Hyun had made his final decision, he trekked upstairs, knowing full well this could be a huge mistake. But what did he have to lose? Pretty much nothing in his mind, it couldn’t hurt to just ask her if she’d be willing.

Besides, he was super tense all the time from not only practice, but from being in that damn house with her, the least she could do is try to take a little of the stress off. At any rate, Dae Hyun stepped up the stairs quietly before pressing his ear against her studio door. He could hear a low beat playing, but other than that, there was absolutely no noise being made.

“Sae Jin?” he called quietly, knocking on the door. “Princess? Are you doing okay?”

“I don’t know if I want to see you right now,” she replied.

Ouch. He knew he probably said the wrong thing earlier, but was she really taking it this way? What would be the best way to get her out of that room? “If you don’t come out, then I’ll come in,” he said. That… definitely was not the best way to get her out. He could hear her yelling at him, telling him to stay right where he was at, even though his hand had already wrapped around the bronzed door knob.

Moments later the door cracked open and she looked up at him through it, giving him a questioning look.  When he tried to get a better look inside, she went to close the door, but his hand pressed firmly against the wood to hold it open.

“What do you want?” she asked, her voice a little harsher in tone than she would have preferred.

“Come with me?” he asked quietly, his voice soft and sincere as he looked down at her. He gazed softly into her eyes, watching them shift with emotion, his face trying to remain as calm as possible. He watched her bite her lip, and indication that she was ready for him to kiss her, especially as she stared at his thick lips. 

The door opened wider, just enough for Sae Jin to get through before she closed it behind her. Dae Hyun rolled his shoulder, feigning pain to try and give her the hint, but it was clear she wasn’t following.  “I’m sorry about what I said earlier,” he whispered.

“After a moment like the one we had, it was a real turn off,” she replied blatantly. Dae Hyun ducked his head a little as if trying to hide his shame. He knew from the moment those words came out of his mouth that they were wrong, but by the time he realized, it was already too late.

He took her hand and brought it up to lay it against his muscled chest over his heart. His hands found the small of her back to rub gentle circles through her shirt. He didn’t say anything as he looked down at her, watching her stare at his collar before pressing his fingers deeper into her lower back, massaging her gently to make her arch into him. Her eyes shifted up to his, a slight glare as she pushed tighter into his body. “What? Touch you just right?”

Dae Hyun waited for her to respond, but her eyes just looked into his, looking for anything and everything. “You’re tense,” she whispered. She could tell just by looking at him.  That and she knew he was hinting at a massage.

“Your dad tells me your deep tissue massages are to die for,” he replies, giving her even more of a hint.

“Is that what you want?” she asked, stepping closer to his body, pressing herself tighter up against him. Her hands slid up to his shoulders and to the base of his neck, massaging in slow, deep circles causing Dae Hyun’s eyes to flutter slightly and struggle to keep open. “Do you want a full massage, or is it just a specific part?” she asked.

Dae Hyun could feel her breath on his cheek now. Her face was right there, her lips were right there. Her lips were right there, and he was biting his lower, looking at her from his slivered eyes. “I bet it’s your lower back, huh? Straining during all of those practices; your muscles are probably really sore. ”

How did she just know these things all the time? Dae Hyun choked out a soft moan when her fingers traveled down, pressing deep into his lower back. She only gave him a little taste before taking his hand, dragging him towards his room. Once opening the door, she let him go on his own. Looking over his shoulder at her, he tugged at his shirt and with a flick of her head, it was on the floor.

Sae Jin’s eyes traveled the expanse of Dae Hyun’s smooth back, looking him over thoroughly, watching him move to the bed to settle down on his stomach. But when Dae Hyun looked over, Sae Jin was returning to the room with a small bottle in her hand. “What’s that?” he asked.

“It’s aromatherapy skin oil. I promise you’ll feel like you have a new back,” she said, “now don’t freak out, because I’m about to straddle your rear,” she added, watching his facial expression disappear behind his shoulder when she moved to kneel onto the bed.

She threw one leg over to settle herself down on the back of his thighs, feeling him shiver underneath her as she popped open the bottle, letting the liquid pool into her hand before she rubbed them together thoroughly. The oil was slightly chilling on his skin, and he jolted at the contact.

The moment her thumbs pushed into his lower back, not only did he attempt to restrain a low groan, but his eyes fell closed and his head relaxed into the pillow. Her thumbs, though slender and somewhat sharp, felt amazing as they slightly dug into his back, spreading his muscles open as they worked away from his spine, pulling them out. “Just tell me if it’s too hard,” she suggested her thumbs and hands working over his lower back, her thumbs sometimes sinking into the waistband of his pants to get absolutely all of his lower back.

Her hands worked in slow, smooth movements, paying close attention to the muscles close to his spine. Occasionally Dae Hyun would encourage her by letting out a gentle sigh or silent groan, telling her where it felt best.

“Oh, right there,” he called, trying to restrain himself from arching away from her fingers as they rubbed in tight circles near his back dimples.

“Feel good?” she asked, earning a delayed nod from the male underneath her. After finishing up on his lower back, she took the liberty to continue and soothingly rub down the entirety of it, up to his neck and past his hairline, massaging at the base of his skull before rubbing back down.

Her thumbs slightly pushed into his waistband again to press into his very low back, eliciting a shameless groan from Dae Hyun who attempted to muffle it with the pillow to little avail. Dae Hyun hissed in a breath before replying. “Oh, that’s so good,” he called quietly before chuckling, a smile breaking onto his face.

“How do you feel?” she asked, her fingers running tenderly up and down his spinal column.

“Amazing,” he replied, his smile growing as he laid there. “But you know what will make me feel more amazing?” he asked.

“What’s that?” she asked, feeling his body lift a little and she sat on her knees to give him some room. He turned over underneath her, causing her to straddle his front. Dae Hyun pulled her hips to sit her down on his lower stomach.

He caringly looked up into her eyes, her cheek with his thumb as he pushed her hair away from her face. She watched his tongue dart out to moisten his lips before the lower was caught momentarily in his teeth before they remain parted. He breathed her name quietly, his hands massaging her hips tenderly.

Her hands rested against his chest, steadying herself from his sudden pull on her body.  “Please ask me to kiss you,” he whispered, his large right hand cupping the back of her neck to slightly pull her down.

Sae Jin shifted slightly, letting his hand guide her down before she said the magic words. “Dae Hyun, please kiss me.” She could feel the butterflies in her stomach flutter rapidly at her own words, watching his head tilt slightly to the side as his eyes fell closed. Hers were close behind, her hands trying to find his nonexistent shirt to knot in the fabric, but all she could feel was the warmth of his bare chest on her hands, and his warm, moist, thick lips against hers in a tender kiss.

Dae Hyun’s nose pressed into her cheek as they kissed, his lips caressing hers so softly as they shifted together. His hand slipped down her neck to her waist, pulling her body against his as he sat up, and their lips never departing as he used his other hand to push himself off the bed, turning them over.

Their lips finally pulled away when Sae Jin was securely under Dae Hyun’s body, laying on his bed on her back as her eyes opened to look into his. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of his pants, pulling on the fabric to bring his body closer to hers. It wasn’t meant to be that way, but as a result of her nervous tick, Dae Hyun was now settled between her legs.

Dae Hyun leaned down again, brushing his lips up on hers. “I don’t mean to leave you right after we kissed,” he whispered, his lips kissing her cheek.

“Then don’t,” she almost begged, her hand locking in his hair after sliding up his chest.

“I have to take care of some things, princess,” he replied, pressing his lips against her forehead after pushing her hair back, combing it away from her face, “I won’t go anywhere far, but my phone has been vibrating in my pants nonstop since you came in here.” He gave her lips one last soft peck before standing off the bed, having every intention of walking out of the room, and would have had he not felt Sae Jin’s warm body curve against his back, her hands locking on his stomach to hold him still.

He looked over his shoulder, trying to get a look at her face but it was pressed into his shoulder. “I just need to make a couple of calls.  I’ll come back to you, baby girl, I promise,” he said, unlacing her hands from his stomach so that he could depart downstairs. 

Sae Jin was a mess. Three things were coursing through her mind.

Number one: Dae Hyun called her baby girl, implying that she was his baby girl. Number two: she just got finished kissing him, and it was the best first kiss with a guy she’d ever have. Number three: she was absolutely one hundred percent smitten over this boy.