Chapter 001: Pardon Me

You Know Me?{Hiatus}

Legend:

"Blah de blah de blah" : Speech.

Blah de blah de blah : Text that the author is writing or the character's point ofview.

Blah de blah de blah : Point of view on who is speaking.

Blah de blah de blah : Flashbacks.

*Blah de blah de blah* : Thoughts.

[A/N: No brainer author's note]

 


Author's Pov: [A/N:3Months Earlier]

"Girls I want to know that you will be working with 2pm and JYP." Yg spoke calmly as he could.

 

"What you didn't even tell us, what is up with you and the surprises?!?!" He looked at the young leader giving a sigh.

 

"Clam your mouth CL today isn't the day alright?! As you know that the deal with Dara and Bom are off, this is going to be the next best thing for them both okay?!?!" Those word hushed up the young leader immediately as her aura calmed down from earlier, taking glances toward her older members she the looks in their eyes spoke to her.

 

"Alright when will we be working with them?" YG was taken off guard seeing that she gave up so fast.

 

"Don't test her Papa, she is snippy with her patience today." Minzy whispered to his ears in a soft voice so it was ear shot distances away from the on guard leader.

 

Simply nodding he laid down the plans infront of the band and left his office to thinking to himself.

 

"Unnies this is your chance please take them, you heard it from Papa himself that this is one of the vary rare things that is even remotely close to letting you out of the dating ban." Bom and Dara sighed both reading the contract... Then dropped it on the desk looking at each other and screamed a bit. "What what what?!?!" Picking up the contract it was for the whole band to live with 2pm the Beast idols for half a year filming a drama with them and on top of it pairing them up with 2 members each of the band.

 

"That sneeky old man." Minzy almost threw up getting the feeling of uneasiness. "I hope he knows what he has planned out for us." Turning her head  speaking about him he came in with a sly grin.

 

"What is the meaning of this Papa?" Bom asked timidly confused on what the contract was meaning to intend. "Half a year pairs what in the world is this?!" Her voice was trembling a bit. Hearing it his heart squeezed a more. 

 

"The meaning is that 2ne1 will be let out of their dating ban for half a year with 2pm. Only while you are filming with them." Bom and Dara's hearts were shot down again. "But I will assess each case that is brought up after filming with each one of you later, it will be the same as I do for the 2pm boys." Finishing up what he had to do, he asked each one of them to exist out of his office.

 

"I hope that he is serious about this." Dara mumbled looking at Bom. Both of them had the same thought, what if they did fall in love with one of the members of the band, what would happen after they stopped filming and it was real love...Would they be punished?? Having that though scared them and both of them shook it off. 

 

"We just have to do our best okay girls all of us, this is odd and strange no denying that at all. In this case we just have to go with it till we know what in the world YG has cooked up in his head or else we will kill us on our own." Bom finally spoke in her normal tone, pulling all of the girls together she smiled. "This is our family we will make it through right girls?!" Every single one of them started chanting together in victory. "We can do it." Passing by silently YG couldn't help to smile seeing that the news didn't get them down.

 

"I hope you don't hate me Bom and Dara, this really is a way I want to you know what dating is like again. I am not ready to let you girls get hurt by diving in so quickly dating bunches of people then bringing them here to fail, I can't just do that to my own girls. Time will come and you will all know how it's going to work in the dating work especially knowing that you are idols. In 3 months this whole machine will start working I hope that all of you are ready for a ride." There was reasoning to his madness, he cared for his girls and wanted to make sure that they were going to be okay in dating world.

 

[A/N: Present time:]

 

"Unnies both of you, stop taking so much time come on seriously we need to get going." The two youngers complained as the two older were checking the mirror once more.

 

"OMG YOU BOTH LOOK FINE, seriously come on we aren't going to be in a beauty competition dang." The mankae roared catching all three of her unnies off guard. "Sorry we really need to get going right now. " With no more words to exchange the girls filed out of their dorm and into the van.

 

All of them now were getting anxious and curious knowing that they didn't ever work with outside big artists for this long to be more specific korean idols, they didn't count the special stages as work work with other artists. Silence took over the ride as each one of them looked out the window imaging what was going to go down. 

 

They all didn't notice that the car started to stop till the drivers loud soothing voice told them this was their stop. It took time still for each of the girls to come out of their little world. Once they were all their mentally and psychically they looked at the time. What seemed like a lifetime getting their the girls were early to the area where they were suppose to meet 2pm and JYP.

 

Taking in the moments before meeting the boys the girls heard a screeching and a bunch of complaints heading there way with JYP's voice trying to get them to hush down and scolding them not to embarass themselves. Each girl whirled around seeing the men and huddled together.  All of them had one thing in there head. *What did I get into?*


First chapter is short but is the background of what is going on. 

What do you think?

Please comment, read, subb. :3