BAD LUCK

Hello Halo

CHAPTER 5: BAD LUCK

 

Beep! Beep!

 

Beep! Beep!

 

DUCH!

 

“OUCH!” I fell from the bed and hit my head pretty hard.

 

*Suits your face ~~~~~.*

 

Beep! Beep!

 

“OH SHUT UP ALREADY!” I yelled as I hit the button on the alarm clock. I then checked the time on the clock… “!”

 

I was late. With a rush, I brushed my teeth as I made my breakfast. I grabbed my books and ran downstairs… and I rode my pink bike as fast as I could.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

When I almost reached the academy…

 

SCREECH!!!

 

I hit a red Bugatti. Without apologizing, I continued riding my bike.

 

“YAH!!!” the owner of the car yelled at me.

 

As I continued to cycle, I turned around to look who it was.

 

*DAMN IT!* I can’t see his face. I forgot to wear my contacts. *Sorry...* I apologized silently.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“You’re late.” Mrs. Lim announced when I entered the classroom.

 

“I’m so sorry.” I bowed and sat down on the only empty desk.

 

Then Mrs. Lim handed me a piece of question paper. “500 words essay… Good Luck!” she wished me in her you-will-fail tone.

 

“Thank you.” I scanned troughs the questions paper and to my surprise it was…easy.

 

I took out my pens and started to plan on the essay. When I was only writing my first sentence, someone ‘rudely’ entered the classroom.

 

*I guess you don’t know how to knock. Yes?* I took a glimpse of who it was. I only saw two figures and that was it.

 

Everyone stopped writing their essays. Except for me because I need to ace this essay.

 

“~~~~~, right?” a guy asked me. He had this nice face features, pointy nose, hot eyes and his lips.

 

“I think its her.” the other guy told his company. He has an ‘Almighty’ stamp on his head.

 

“Yeah, that’s her.” Krystal interrupted.

 

*What’s your problem? Can’t you see I’m writing here.*

 

Without warning, each and one of them grabbed both of my arms and then lift me off the chair. “YAH! What the hell?!’ I yelled in surprise.

 

As if I was a mannequin, they effortlessly carried me out of the classroom.

 

“Let go of me!” I yelled. “Help!” I begged for someone to help me but they just stayed on their seat and stared at me.

 

*Why aren’t you guys helping me? Don’t just stare at me!!!*

 

“DO SOMETHING!!!” I shouted.

 

“Just shhh it okay?” the ‘Almighty’ guy instructed me.

 

“I wonder how this will end up?” the tall guy asked his friend and smirked.

 

“I have no idea. This is the first…”

 

“Where the hell are you taking me?!” I shouted at both of them.

 

“You’ll see.” both of them replied at the same time.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

After a few twist and turn, we finally arrived at the parking lot. Well in this school, the basement. They both let go off my arms and my feet were finally touching the ground.

 

“That was a hell of a work out.” the tall guy said as he patted his biceps.

 

I rolled my eyes, *Right muscle man.*

 

Then three more guys entered the basement. *Wait… KINGKA?*

 

“Hello there.” the guy in the middle greeted me in not so friendly way. “Let’s just make it quick…” he told me.

 

“You owe me an apology.” he smirked.

 

“What for?” I said angrily.

 

“For scratching my Buggati.”

 

*Oh… So he is the owner of the red Buggati?*

 

Without wasting my time, “I’m sorry for what had happened.” I apologized.

 

“Do it properly.” he put a finger on his forehead and looked at me in annoyance.

 

*Okay.* I bowed and apologized to him.

 

“And tell the whole academy that you are no other than reckless girl with no brains, who deserve to be treated like an animal.”

 

When I heard his request, I balled my fist and punched him in the face. I smirked and left the basement, without any sign of sincere.

 

End of Your POV

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I landed on the ground. I can’t believe she just punched me. I mean who the hell is she?

 

“Hyung, you okay?” Key asked me, laughing.

 

“I told you this would happen; she’s not like what you think she is.” Onew said, not concerned.

 

“Yes, I mean look at the first day she was here, she already beat the supreme Krystal.” said Minho.

 

“She should be queenka by now.” Taemin said supporting ~~~~~.

 

*Which side are you on Taemin?*

 

“Yeah, I agree.” Minho and Key said at the same time.

 

“Oh shut up guys! Don’t you guys see? She’s a beast. Look what she did to me? And now you guys defending her? So unbelievable.” I raised my voice.

 

“Sorry hyung.” Taemin apologized.

 

“You’re lucky they weren’t many people to witness what just happened.” Onew said as he pulled me up.

 

“Enough! I don’t want to hear it. From now own she is our enemy!” I declared.

 

“She’s a girl, hyung.” Key said.

 

“Whatever! That’s our rule; mess up with us, you’re going down.” I hissed.

 

“I don’t remember that rule applied to girls too.” Taemin scratched his head.

 

“Yes, rule change.” I put my arm on Taemin’s shoulder.

 

*I swear you will be begging on your knees ~~~~~, asking for my forgiveness; but when that happen, it will be too late.* I smiled imagining, if that day come.

 

End of Jonghyun’s POV