Confuse

Beautifully tie to you

 

The next day, Kahi was already awake and looking out the window as she stay in his arm. She shed a couple tears and sadly spacing out at the light of the sun with Nichkhun arms around her. Half an hour later, Nichkhun wake up with a headache, he moves his body a little. Nichkhun eyes went wide away after feeling a body in his arm. He see Kahi with her head turn to the window, he withdraw his arm (that was around her waist) off her. 
 
“Did we…” Nichkhun confusedly ask. “Did I...” 
 
“Can you pull yourself out me?” Kahi ask without looking at him. 
 
Nichkhun realize he was still inside of her and quickly pull himself out of her. Kahi keep shut trying not to let her moan escape. Kahi sat up and covers herself with a blanket and get off his bed and rashly walks into the bathroom and shut the door behind her as she let her tears escape from her eyes. Nichkhun sit up and watches her leave and into the bathroom. He sees the red spots on the bed, and hit his head with his palms a couple time. 
 
“Aishi…” Nichkhun angrily hiss as he scratches his messy hair. 
 
He looks around the room and sees their clothes everywhere on the floor; he sees her torn bra and shirt. He quickly put his underwear, boxers, and his pants on, and went to the glass door. He knocks a couple time and wait for Kahi to open up but to only hear her cries in the bathroom. He looks to the side and see her crying as she cradle her knees together. He waited for her in front of the bathroom for 20 minutes before he walks away and went to get change in the other bathroom. He order her new clothes, the service lady came and he went to get the door and take the clothes before he close the door and went back into his room and stop at the bathroom door. 
 
“I… umm… I got you new clothes; I’ll put it here on the floor for you… I’m—I’m really sorry.” Nichkhun say regretfully before he left his room. An hour later, Nichkhun waited for Kahi at the dinning table. Kahi finally left the bathroom and his room, she sees him sitting at the dinning table and went to the kitchen and make him a cup of coffee. 
 
Nichkhun watches her confusedly, Kahi place the cup in front of him and then walk away. Nichkhun quickly grab her wrist back. 
 
“Ah...” Kahi painfully bite her bottom lip. 
 
Nichkhun quickly let go of her wrist, “Mianhe.” He say worriedly. 
 
He held her hand up and see the dark red marks around her wrist, Kahi withdraw her hand immediately. 
 
“Mianhe, I—I was drunk… I was….” Nichkhun stutter. 
 
“You don’t have to explain.” Kahi answer in a low sad voice, “Let’s pretend nothing happen. I don’t want to talk about it.” 
 
“I—…” Nichkhun stop when his phone rings. “Yeoboseyo?” he answer his phone. 
 
“Nichkhun, I’m here.” Wooyoung say, “We have a meeting to go too.” 
 
“Okay I’ll be there.” Nichkhun say before he hang up his phone. 
 
Nichkhun looks at Kahi who is cleaning the kitchen and taking out the trashcan. He went into the bathroom by the living room and grab the first aid box, he walk back to Kahi and pull her to the counter. Kahi resist at first but then stop when she sees the first aid box. Nichkhun open the first aid box and take out a bottle of medicine and slightly pour it into the cotton. Kahi watches him closely yet confused back his action as she feels her heart calm. Nichkhun tap the cotton with medicine on the red mark on her wrist. He switch to her other wrist and tap on it gently. Nichkhun throw the cotton away and take her wrist again. He massage her wrist gently before he switch to the next one. Nichkhun stop when he notice Kahi observing him, he looks up at her and see the sad yet confused looks on her face. Nichkhun put her hand down and nervously take the box back into the bathroom before he walk out of his house and down to Wooyoung car. Kahi confusedly watches him leave without explaining to her what he just did, she melt down to her knee and cries again. 
 
The whole day, Nichkhun spent his time at the company thinking about Kahi. Wooyoung notice something strange about Nichkhun as he look at him. 
 
“Nichkhun sshi?” Wooyoung called him. 
 
“What?” Nichkhun say. 
 
“You’re strange today. You keep zoning out.” Wooyoung say. 
 
“No I’m not.” Nichkhun denied. 
 
“Yes you are, I’ve been here waiting for you to answer my question for nearly 10 minutes.” Wooyoung say, “What are you thinking? Are you thinking about last night at your parent house?” 
 
Nichkhun looks out at the window as he remembers last night with Kahi. “No.” Nichkhun answer coldly. 
 
“Then what?” Wooyoung ask. 
 
“Just something else.” Nichkhun say, “What is that housemaid name that you hired for me?” he ask him. 
 
“Her name is Kahi, Park Kahi. She’s 18.” Wooyoung answer him.
 
“18!” Nichkhun surprisingly say. 
 
“Yeah she’s 18.” Wooyoung say as he looks at Nichkhun confusedly. “Why?”
 
“No, I just want to know that all.” Nichkhun say. “Wait did you say she’s18?” he ask, Wooyoung nod. “Aishi…” he say as he hit his head a couple time with his hands. 
 
“What the matter with you?” Wooyoung ask confusedly. 
 
“Umm, get me her background information.” Nichkhun order him. “And leave the files here, I’ll work on it and I’ll have one of the employee to hand it to you.”
 
“Umm okay.” Wooyoung say confusedly as he leave the files on his desk and leave the room. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day was his day off, he waited for her to show up but she didn’t. He decided to go looks for her at the address Wooyoung gave to him. He knocks on her door a couple times but nobody answer. Fearing the she might quit and left the city. He went to looks for her around the city and sees her with the same man (Yonghwa) at the same café shop the other days he saw her. He sat far away and watches her talk to the other man, and then he follow them around the place. Nichkhun sees them holding hand as they walks in the street, the more he follow them the more jealousy he feels inside of him and want to go up to them and break them apart. But he didn’t and notice the man is checking out other women that walk pass. Nichkhun angrily grip onto his fist and was about to go up to him but stop when a girl walk pass the man and wink at him. The man smiles and stop. 
 
“I have to go back to work now. I’ll see you tomorrow at the café shop.” Yonghwa say. 
 
Kahi nod lightly as she fake smiles at him. “Okay then.” She say. 
 
“Bye babe.” Yonghwa say and give her a kiss on the lip before he runs off. 
 
Nichkhun turn his body around and look away, making sure Kahi did not see him. Kahi watches Yonghwa run off before she continues to walk again. Nichkhun see the man running pass him, he immediately turn around and follow Kahi again. He spent the rest of the day, following her from the gift store to the mall, and then to the library. He watches her closely until she went back to her apartment. Nichkhun stay outside of the building a little and looks at the place before he leaves back to his house. Nichkhun grab a couple beer cans out of the fridge he bought on his way home, and drink himself to sleep all night. 
 
The next morning, Kahi enter the house and sees the beer cans everywhere in the living room on the floor. She sign and went to pick up the squish cans, and stop when she sees Nichkhun sleeping on the couch with his face bury under his left arm. Kahi stand up and walk closer to the couch and watches him sleep for a little. Nichkhun had a nightmare about his parent ignoring and throwing him away. 
 
“Omma…. Appa…” Nichkhun murmurs in his sleep shakily. “Don’t—don’t ignore me… please appa…”
 
Kahi confusedly listen to his words.
 
“I… I want the same love you…. give to hyung…” Nichkhun continue to murmurs. “I can do… as much… as he can… Wae?... why does he get you attention?” Nichkhun grip onto his fist in his sleep. 
 
Kahi went to get him a blanket from the closet and cover him. Nichkhun wakes him wide and grab her wrist and pull her down to the couch underneath him. 
 
“Wae! WAE!” Nichkhun say loudly as he glares at her, “Why can’t I get the same love! All I want is your love, but you give it all to him and not me!” Nichkhun shout.
 
Kahi looks at him shock as she sees the hatred fire in his eyes. Nichkhun slowly calm down as he sees her underneath him. The two freeze, as they look into each other eyes. Nichkhun loose his grip and let go of her, he got off her. 
 
“I thought you’re not working anymore.” Nichkhun say coldly.
 
“I’m still working for you as a housemaid.” Kahi say and she stand back on her feet. 
 
“You weren’t here on yesterday.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Because yesterday was my day off.” Kahi say as she picks up the cans. 
 
“How can you pretend to forget everything?” Nichkhun say as he looks at her.
 
“I don’t know, maybe because I needed money.” Kahi say as she tries to keep her tone normal. 
 
“Are you really the obsess with money?” Nichkhun say hurtfully. 
 
Kahi throw the cans away and looks at him, “Yes, without money I have nothing.” She answer him.
 
Nichkhun stand up and walk up to her. “So if somebody pay you a price, you would do as they say.” 
 
Kahi looks at him confused. “Yes.” She still answer him. 
 
Nichkhun nod and went to his room and grab his checkbook and wrote some numbers on the check. He walk out of the bedroom and back to her. 
 
“Here then.” Nichkhun say as he give her a check. 
 
Kahi looks at him confusedly, “what is this for?” she ask him. 
 
“Well, since you say you need money desperately. Here is the check for our one night.” Nichkhun cruelly say. 
 
Kahi hurtfully looks at him. 
 
Nichkhun take her hand and place the check in her hand, “That way I won’t feel guilty.” He say. 
 
Kahi froze in shock as looks at him, Nichkhun ignore her and walk back into his room and change into suit and left the house. Kahi were still froze behind the kitchen counter, she crunch up the check as she shed tears. Kahi rip the check and throw it in the trashcan, she pretend like nothing happen and continue her job. 
 
Nichkhun came home drunk again late at night, he wakes up the next morning and went to work like he usually did. At noon he went on a lunch date with Tae Hee, and they head to the market after they finish their lunch. Tae Hee bump into Kahi in the fruits aisle. 
 
“Mianhe.” Kahi say. 
 
“No it’s okay. It was me that bump into you.” Say Tae Hee. 
 
Nichkhun looks at the women and see Kahi in front of him. 
 
Kahi look at Nichkhun and then back at Tae Hee. Kahi bow and left to another aisle. 
 
Tae Hee notice Nichkhun watching Kahi leave. “Do you know her?” she ask. 
 
“She’s just look like an old friend of mine in the past.” Nichkhun lied. 
 
Tae Hee smiles and pulls him into a kiss. “Okay.” 
 
Kahi turn around to look at him, and see him kissing another women. She sadly and hurtfully walks away. 
 
“I have to go back to work now, I’ll call later.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Tae Hee nodded, Nichkhun smiles and give her a peck before he walks away. Tae Hee continue her grocery shopping, another man walk up behind her. 
 
“Miss me.” Doojoon say. 
 
Too be continue...............................................