Backstage

Getting back together with my Ex ( ~ HIATUS ~ )

The show is already done and all the guest is now in their respective dressing room preparing to leave for their next schedule or to go home, as or Lee Joon he is preparing not to leave he is preparing for what Go young Wook explanation.

Did he really just misunderstood Yoobin?

Lee Joon POV

Tok~Tok~Tok

I know it was him so I open the door.

"Stylist noona, manager hyung can you leave us for awhile? " I ask them because I dont want them to hear what we are going to discuss. The two obey his request and leave.

"Arasso, just be quick you have another schedule" I hear manager hyung says "Neh hyung"

There was an awkward silence between us. I am waiting for what he's explanation.

"Joon-shi I think you are pabo" He started, wait did he just call me pabo?

" With just one text you broke-up with her, Isnt just the most pabo-est thing to do? " He continued, instead of answering him I just continue to listen to him.

" Did you even listen to her explanation? You're in showbiz so you should understand the Sunbe-hoobae relationship right? Yes I admit that I like her but not that thing you are thinking " Is he lecturing me?

"But she cheated on me for you. You guys are meeting behind my back " I cant take it anymore so I answer him

" Cheat? Are you kidding me? Yes we met before that's only one time and it was in the show with Super Junior " What? Is that why she's saying that it was on the show? " You didnt let her explain right? You just let your anger eat you and make the most stupidest decision " then it hit me, I dont let her explain because I was so anger that time. I love her very much that I was so shock with that.

"H-hyung " I stuttered

"I guess you should talk to her as soon as possible, get her back "

" But what if she hate's me? " I ask like a lost puppy

" It didnt hurt to try, right? " Yea he's right .

" Lee Joon you will be late in your next schedule" manager says

" Hyung, kamsahamnida " I thank him and he leave the room

I realize how pabo I was and that I still do, I still LOVE her.