...

Alone 나혼자
WARNING:MIGHT COME OUT IN A LONG PARAGRAPH. "It's over."he said. I didn't bother to hang onto him,beg him to change his mind. It would be of no use. He already told me exactly what he needed to say and his true intentions. Once he walked through my door for maybe the last time, I thought to myself, "Was I really so lovedrunk? That I didn't notice the changes in him and his behaviour and personality?" I felt helpless. I should have listened to Hara. She told me,"Be careful. I heard from his ex-girlfriend that he has a dark side to him that no one can compete with." She was right. That bastard played with me for 2 years of my life and he lets go of me just like that. I didn't even want to hear his name again. He ruined it for me. Cruelly,in fact. Right then,I didn't know what to do. I felt useles. Its like my heart shattered to pieces and those pieces turned into dust. I was a mess. I did not walk straight, I never ate much, the floor of my house could barely be seen, and I looked like a wreck. I felt weird, walking around alone, with no one occasionally making me laugh or giggle. Smiling was foreign to me now. I felt empty. I felt I needed to do something. But I just didn't know what. In the middle of the night, I just ran. I ran out of the house, onto the streets. I reached what I assumed was an abandoned street. I didn't even know how I got here. Somehow I found a bottle of beer. I didn't even know where it had been but I just gulped everything down in one shot. I felt lightheaded. I didn't know what to do so I just ran. I ran in the middle of tne road. Turns out it wasn't really empty. Little did I know there was a pair of headlights shining towards my back. Coming at me at full speed. I felt alone. That was my last emotion.