Doo~Doo~Roo~ Doo~Doo~Doo~ Tea-sing You Baby!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Dong Bang Shin Ki - The Way U Are

 

Despite his constant denial of his mastery in the art of making bubble tea, Kyungsoo proved to be a really good teacher. He taught you everything from brewing tea leaves and making sugar syrup to measuring soy milk and blending sweetened wintermelon.

 

A couple of tries later, you finally managed to prepare your first cup of bubble tea.

 

 

"Go ahead. Try it. I know you've been dying to~"

 

You reached for the cup with a big goofy grin on your face. Kyungsoo thought you looked like a kid who just received a red bicycle for Christmas. Slowly bringing the jumbo straw closer to your lips, you took your first sip.

 

A sip of your newly-concocted drink reminded you how thirsty you have been. Just a couple of hours ago, you were walking along the streets of Apgujeong, tired and thirsty from your little job hunting. But here you are right now inside Happy Bubble Tea Shop- not only training for your new part-time job, but also enjoying a cup of wintermelon milk tea... with lots and lots of pearls and crystals, of course! 

 

You were in the middle of bubble tea heaven when Kyungsoo suddenly spoke up.

 

"That would be 6000 won."

 

You almost choked on your drink which caused him to laugh.

 

"Sunbae!" you whined, playfully hitting him on the arm.

 

Your little childish moment was interrupted when you heard someone push the front door.

 

Two teenage boys entered. You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself. Kyungsoo instructed you to greet the customers and this was going to be your first try.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Happy Bubble! May I take your order, please?" You tried to sound as friendly as possible and you were quite proud at how you managed to stay perky without being annoying.

 

"Where ith Kyungthoo hyung?" 

 

"Oooh~ hi there beautiful!" 

 

The boys spoke at the same time. You blinked a few times, not quite knowing what to do or say next. The taller of the two - the one with the lisp, you noticed - was looking for your sunbae.  You turned to your left and realized that he has, indeed, left your side. 

 

The other boy, the one who called you beau... Wait, what?!? Did he just call me beautiful?!?

 

Just then, Kyungsoo appeared from the kitchen with a black backpack slung over his shoulders.

 

"Ya, Kyungsoo-ah~ introduce us to your new friend," the boy who called you beautiful said, an almost flirtatious smile smeared on his face. 

 

A closer look at him made you realize how pretty he was. Like really pretty. His face was so small you'd think it belongs to a baby. He was wearing a maroon beanie, but the dark brown strands that stick out from his forehead hinted the presence of his fluffy curls. You also noticed that he has a pair of sparkling eyes that reminded you of Bambi. The deer Bambi. He was so pretty that as a girl, you felt offended by his beauty. 

 

I forgot where I got this, so if it's yours, just give me a heads up and I'll credit you, okay?

 

"Oh, this is Jaemi. She'll be helping us with the shop," Kyungsoo said. He then pointed to the two boys at the other side of the green counter and said, "And these are... " he paused for a bit and then said, "...nevermind."

 

"Yah!" the two boys complained simultaneously.

 

You looked at the taller of the two boys. He's kinda cute... he must be an ulzzang. His face also looks a bit familiar. It's like you've seen him on TV or something. Or maybe you've seen somebody famous who looks a bit like him. Like a Taiwanese actor or a Korean idol. Too bad he doesn't seem the type of person who smiles often.

 

 

Kyungsoo laughed, but finally gave up and introduced them to you. "These are my friends, Luhan hyung and Sehun," pointing to the babyface and the ulzzang, respectively.

 

"Hyung?!?"

 

Only when three pairs of eyes automatically turned to your direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter