Chapter 6 : Mall (part 1)

Enemies? No, you're my lover

Noone's POV
Jessica and Donghae's car arrived, AT THE SAME TIME. When Jessica got out of the car, and of course with TaeNy, she was very shocked to see Donghae. Donghae too, he was shocked to see Jessica.
They greeted one another. And of course, Tiffany greeted them with her famous eyesmile, Taeyeon with ahjumma laughter, Jessica with her coldness (as they haven't known one another), Donghae with his coolness, Eunhyuk with a little cute dance and Leeteuk with his talkativeness.

"Oh, hi Sleepy Icy Cucumber Princess .. We meet again, right?" said Donghae with cool tone.

"Oh, yes, Babo Fishy Head Donghae.." said Jessica with cold tone pretending that nothing happened between them the day before. *[A/N] : there's difference between the word 'cool' and 'cold' right? Hehe.. Enjoy ^^*

"Hey, what's up here? *whispers* Fish! You didn't tell me that you know these cute girls. *with puppy eyes and aegyo* Donghae, introduce me to that eyesmile girl. She seems to be energetic." said Eunhyuk to Donghae.

"Yah! You monkey!" shouted Donghae with a little bit anger and hit Hyukkie's arm.

"What??" said Eunhyuk.

"Don't be a playboy! Yesterday you just met my cousin and you asked me her name and her phone number immediately! Look at all of your contacts in your phone! It's all filled with female names!" said Donghae making Eunhyuk filled with embarrassment and TaengSicNy filled with confusion.

"Huh?" TaengSicNy said.

"Oh, it's nothing." Eunhyuk said while glaring at Donghae. "Btw, Eunhyuk imnida. Ileumi mwoeyo? (What's your name?)"

"Hwang MiYoung imnida. But I prefer to be called Tiffany. *does eyesmile*"
"Kim TaeYeon imnida."
"I thought you had already known my name, Jessica imnida *rolls her eyes*"

"Park JungSu imnida. But call me Leeteuk. Btw, there are many new restaurants here. And I'm a little bit hungry. Would you like me to ---" his words were cut by Donghae as he closed Leeteuk's mouth with his hands. "Aish, let's go. Girls, wanna go with us? It will be fun :)blank.gif" said Donghae while still covering Leeteuk's mouth. "Yah! I'm your hyung." "Who cares?" EunHae said.

"Alright, then!" said TaeNy in unison while pulling Jessica's hand. Taeng in the left side, while Tiffany in the right side. "Andwae!" said Jessica but TaeNy didn't mind her. *[A/N] : poor Jessica! Haha! Continue ~~*

They entered an Italian restaurant. As Jessica had a trauma entering an Italian restaurant, they decided to eat in the food court. *[A/N] : remember she got sick because of eating cucumber in the Italian restaurant? Keke*

LEETEUK : I'll go find food then. I want to eat... Hmmmm... Spaghetti! Haha. Btw, who wants to follow?
TAEYEON : Me!!!
LEETEUK : Okay, let's go then.
TAETEUK : *leaves*

EUNHYUK : Hmmm... I want to eat burgers. I want to get fat. Hehe. Who wants to follow?
TIFFANY : Me! I misses American food so badly. It has been 1 year since I ate burger :(blank.gif
EUNHYUK : *hugs her suddenly* it's okay. Let's go find burgers! Haha.
DONGHAE : *lets go of them* yah! You monkey!
EUNHYUK : *realeases* Okay, okay. Haha. Let's go then.
TIFFANY : Okay. *still in shockness but happy*
HYUKFANY : *leaves*

"Hmm.. I think it's just both of us." said Donghae.

"Uh-uh" said Jessica not minding him. "I'm hungry. I'll just eat fried rice then."

"Wait!"

"What?" said Jessica coldly, as always.

"Hmmm.. I want to eat that too."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Okay then, babo fishy head Donghae."

He messed Jessica's hair while saying "I've said to you to stop saying me Babo Fishy Head Donghae. Call me Prince Charming Donghae instead!"

Jessica messed Donghae's hair too. She said, "okay, Fishy Prince Donghae. Keke ~~"

"Huh, whatever. I'm still a prince though. Keke~~ kaja"

--SKIP--

"Guys, we should buy things for prom party later. Btw, what is the concept for this time's prom party?" Jessica asked TaeNy not minding the boys.

"Hmm. The concept is elegant and y." said Taeyeon.

"But I don't think that word 'y' suits the boys. Then, the boys will just take that 'elegant' concept. Haha" said Leeteuk.

"Wahh.. I really like that concept" Tiffany said as she did eyesmile.

"Yah! Don't do your eyesmile here. I don't like it anyways. " She said angrily and Tiffany looked sad. "Haha. I'm just kidding." The three of them laughed hard not minding those three boys.

"Ehem. Sorry guys, we are here too." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh yes?" Jessica said turning to Ice Princess, as always.

"I think we should go shopping now for the prom party." replied Eunhyuk nervously.

"Okay." said Jessica while smiling warmly to Eunhyuk.

"Let's split groups. I, Donghae and Eunhyuk will go together while Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany will go together." said Leeteuk.

"We know that, talkative ahjussi!" said the boys and the girls together in unison while laughing.

"Kaja." said Donghae coolly.

--to be continued--