Chapter 1

Hey, Noona! Be My Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Nyahahahahahahaha!!!   You should have seen his face Bommie!!! He was so easy to boss around." It was late in the afternoon and Dara is currently lounging on the sofa, talking to Bom on the phone. She's happily reliving everything that happened yesterday. "I mean, his face...his face was so funny.  Bwahahahahahaha!!!" She couldn't help laughing at Jiyong's expense. Remembering the events yesterday, just makes her crack up.


"Bad Ssantokki! You made the poor guy buy you food? AND he missed school because of you? Gahhh... I can't believe it." Bom scolded from the other line "Aniyoooo~ It's his fault for following me and besides, it's not like I'm gonna see him again. I was so hungry, I was desperate." Dara defended herself with her foot dangling from the end on the sofa.     "Aigoo! What kind of reasoning is that? If I got it correctly, you asked him to buy you 7 plates of Dukbokki and 2 bowls of Ramen?"     "Don't forget the ice cream. It's not like I forced him.The kid volunteered and you know I'll never let that kind of opportunity pass."      "You sound just like a scam artist. What would Jaejoong oppa say if he finds out about this huh?" Bom asked with a hint of blackmail.   "Aish!  I lost my bag yesterday if that makes you feel better." Dara pouted, afraid that Bom would 'accidentally' let this slip to her beloved Jae Oppa.

"Actually, it does. Did you lose your diary as well?"     "What diary?"         "Your diary, you oldie!"     "I have one?" Dara frowned for a moment before remembering her trusty, old diary that she had ever si
Please log in to read the full chapter