Just the beginning

Always Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, You ! 
Here's my re-edit chapter :)
I didn't really change my story, but I did kind of change some stuff on here.
Hopefully you'll read it again ^^
BTW, I'm so glad you didn't unsubscribe me yet :DD LOL
But anyways, hopefully you enjoy my re-edit chapters for now :)

“Hey, you!”, Naeun shouted, tripping over stuff on the floor, almost made her fell to her face. #Aishe, my bestie, Son Naeun. She's so cheerful and happy all the time. Does she even get sad at all? Hahha, maybe not, she's my awesome bestie that I'll always ask for help or depend on. Sometimes wish I can be her just once.#

 

“Yes, Naeun!”, You shouted back, as she walked into your room; she saw you looking at your phone, smiling, then she creepily went and took your phone away. “you, do you want to go to the Mall with me?”, You looked at her with a sad face, trying to get your phone back from her, tripping over your shoes and books on the floor. “I can’t, I have to cook and clean today. Gosh! Give me back my phone!”, You smacked her on the arm, finally she gave back your phone making you giggle.

 

“Ouch! Are you waiting for "him" to text you back or what?! Aishe, but want me to help you clean and cook?”, Naeun laughed. “Shuddup, Dummy! Uhm sure, if you want to help me cook and clean.”, You blushed like a tomato, getting up to get ready and start to clean. After you were done cleaning, you and Naeun start to cook some delicious foods. “Yes! We’re almost done",  Naeun exclaimed. "Yeah! Then we can go shopping at the mall. Once we’re done eating.", You giggled, cleaning the kitchen. "Okay!", Naeun squealed, as she jumped up in joy.


 

(*^^)/~~~~~~~~~~◎



 

"Yo!", Soohyun patted Myungsoo on the back. "Oh, what's up?", Myungsoo said, looking up from his homework. "Want to go somewhere?", Soohyun chuckled. "I can't, I have a lot of homework to do.", Myungsoo whined, looking back to his homework. Soohyun stared at Myungsoo working hard on his homework, then snatched it away from him. "Myungsoo, just take a break for today, alright?", he pleaded. "HEY!!!! I’m almost done, give it back! But fine, I'll take a break."

 

"Good! Let's go! You're always working so hard, so I'm taking you out to the mall to check out girls. You're going to thank me later.", winked Soohyun. "God, Soohyun, you know I already have someone in mind. You know--", getting cut off. "Yeah, yeah. But you two don't even have time to hang out or talk. Besides, you aren't even dating her. So, please just do this one time?"

 

"I guess, I'll do this just this one time. Hm, I wonder what she is doing right now.", Myungsoo mumbled, while putting his stuff away and checking his phone for any new messages. "She's probably with her friends, so stop checking your damn phone. Don't think about it too much, let's go to the Mall to check out hot girls!", Soohyun shouted, while pushing Myungsoo out of the door.



 

(*^^)/~~~~~~~~~~◎



 

"Naeun, how about this pink flower dress?", You asked, holding up the dress. "Oh my gosh, that dress is so cute!", Naeun said, walking towards you and grab the dress from you to take a closer look at the dress. "You should try it on, you!", You giggled at her choice of words and nodded while taking the dress from her, "Alright!," You then left to the changing room. When you came out, Naeun was surprised to see you in a pretty dress.

 

 (A/N: This is the dress you found and tried it on.)

 

"you, you’re so pretty!", Naeun said comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter