When Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk Read Our Fanfics

When Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk Read Our Fanfics

 

It was the third time Eunhyuk choke during eating. And it all because of Kyuhyun’s sudden laughter. They were eating together on the dining table. Kyuhyun was busy staring at his cellphone and sometimes made a sudden laugh.

“If this continue, I think you could kill me,” Eunhyuk stared at Kyuhyun who didn’t even pay attention to his choke.

“What?” Kyuhyun chuckled, couldn’t move his gaze from the cellphone.

“Put that away! Not when we’re eating! I don’t want to die because of your laughter!” Eunhyuk took Kyuhyun’s cellphone and put it on the table.

“You have to read it to know how fun it is! I’m sure you’ll fall for it.”

Eunhyuk left the table and turned to wash the dishes, “Isn’t it weird to read a story about yourself?”

“Isn’t it ridiculous to watch a TV show where you are in and laugh at yourself?”

There was a silence before Eunhyuk turned to Kyuhyun and said, “Uh...well, give me the best one you ever read then.”

---

“It’s fun, isn’t it?” Kyuhyun asked when he entered Eunhyuk’s room and saw Eunhyuk giggled by himself, reading Kyuhyun’s recommended fanfiction on his laptop.

Eunhyuk nodded, “There’s another pairings too. Eunhae, Eunteuk, Sihyuk...also Kyuhae, Wonkyu, Kyusung...”

“Don’t read other pairings!”

“Why?”

“Uh...just...they write Kyuhyuk the best!”

“But maybe other pairings are interesting too.”

“No! I’ve read some and it’s not as good as Kyuhyuk’s.”

“Uh...but...”

“Especially Eunhae! Too much drama and even ! Believe me, you won’t read it.”

“... Aren’t you just...jelaous?”

“No! Why would I?”

“Because...you love me?”

Kyuhyun stared at Eunhyuk’s sparkling eyes, “Okay, it’s scary if you say that.”

“Now you know how I feel everytime you say that.”

---

Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows reading a drama-like Kyuhyuk fanfiction. That was when Kyuhyun came and sat beside him.

“So serious uh?” Kyuhyun asked but got no reply from Eunhyuk.

“Kyuhyun,” Eunhyuk called in a low voice, still so into what he was reading.

“Hm?”

“Do you know why...uh...why they always write me as ‘the girl’ and you’re ‘the boy’?”

“It’s obvious.”

“What?”

“Because I’m more handsome, manlier, taller, and smarter than you.”

Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows even more, “And why does that smart-thing related to who’s-the-boy-and-who’s-the-girl-thing?”

“Nothing, I just want to say it.”

“Are you saying that I’m stupid?”

“I didn’t say that. But I know the reason why I’m always be ‘the boy’ and you’re ‘the girl’ when you don’t know the reason. Isn’t that mean I’m smarter than you?”

---

“Kyuhyun,” Eunhyuk called when they being left in the waiting room alone.

“Hm?” Kyuhyun replied with his closed eyes while laid on the couch on the oposite side where Eunhyuk sat on.

“Do you know this ‘disclaimer’ thing?”

“Uh?” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at Eunhyuk.

“Where the author write that they don’t own the members or Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun or Kyuhyuk...”

“Oh, yeah. Why?”

“If they really write about Kyuhyuk, why don’t they write ‘Eunhyuk owns Kyuhyun’ or ‘Kyuhyun owns Eunhyuk’ or “I don’t own Kyuhyuk but they belong to each other’ in the disclaimer?”

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows but put an evil grin on his face soon.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked when Kyuhyun moved closer to him.

“So you’re finally accepting Kyuhyuk?” Kyuhyun asked when he sat right beside Eunhyuk.

“I didn’t say that!”

“But you said that Eunhyuk owns Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun owns Eunhyuk, and they belong to each other,” Kyuhyun’s grin got wider.

“That’s about the fanfiction!”

“Eey...,” Kyuhyun started to poke Eunhyuk’s arm.

“Stop it!” Eunhyuk started to feel irritated.

“Eeeyy...,” but Kyuhyun kept poking him.

“No, Kyuhyun! Stop it!” Eunhyuk slipped away, left the giggling Kyuhyun alone.

 

-end-

 

>.< a super-short one! that's all the ideas i've got! *hands up*

you can imagine the ending by yourself...maybe? hihi...

comments are welcomed~ thank you~ ^3^