Meeteing my Fiance

Royalty Is Not Everything

"Mi Yung, darling, are you happy with the news?" said father.

I did not want to make father and mother disappointed at me so I had to lie.

"Yes I am, but it is a little early. Heechul oppa, Hangeng oppa, and Yesung oppa is not married yet."

"I know dear, but your fiance's father wanted you to be the wife of his oldest son," said mother.

"Who am I marring?" I asked, curious to know because I might know him or not.

"It is a surprise," said father.

"The ball tonight is part of your engagement. You need to be very beautiful tonight," said mother.

"Is I not beautiful mother?" I asked, playfully.

"Sweetie, you will always be beautiful. Let me help you get dress."

"Wait it is still in the morning and the ball is tonight. Why do I need to get dress now?"

"The king and his sons are coming in two hours," said father.

"Now come on," mother dragged me to my room.

( two hours later)

After getting in that horrible corset, the dress, shoes, and makeup, I was finally ready.

Red-Medieval-Princess-Prom-Gown.jpg 

_5739068.jpg 

"Mi Yung, you are so beautiful. Your fiance will love you," said mother, hugging and crying.

"Mother, stop crying, you will ruin your makeup."

"Your majesty, your highness, the guests arrived," said one of the maids.

"Arasso. Come on Mi Yung."

I followed mother to the throne room and saw father talking to someone and my oppas talking to some men.

"She is here," said mother.

Everybody stop what they are doing and looked at me.

"Mi Yung, let me introduce you to King SuHo from Busan and his sons, Prince SeHun, Prince Kai, Prince Tao, and his oldest son Prince Kris. Your fiance," said father.

"Welcome into the family Mi Yung," said King SuHo.

"I am honored to be welcome in the family your majesty," I said, bowing.

"There is not any reason to be formal with me, just call me father."

"A-arasso, I said, blushing.

"Let get Kris and MI Yung some privacy everyone," said mother.

Everybody left and Prince Kris and I were left in the throne room.

"So..." I wanted to start a conversation, but I don't know what kind of conversation.

"I do not want to get married," said Prince Kris, nonchalantly.

"What?"

"I. Do not. Want. To get. Married," Prince Kris said it slowly, thinking I did not hear him.

"I heard you the first time. I meant to say what you mean you don't want to get married?"

"I'm not ready and I know you are not ready."

"But my parents and your father wants us to get married."

"I do not care about my father wishes. The only reason why he wants me to get married is because mother died a long time ago and he wants a woman in the family."

"Well, is you do not want to marry me, then tell your father and I will tell my parents. I do not want to marry an arrogant prince," I said and walked out of the throne room.

The nerve of that guy How dare he?! Even if he is handsome, The most handsomest guy I ever met, but an arrogant prince at that.

Kris POV

I was sword fighting with my dongsaeng, Tao.

"You highness, your majesty would like a word with you," said one of the servants.

"Arasso. Too, we will finish later," I said to Tao.

"Arasso hyung," said Tao.

I walked to the throne room, and saw my father.

1024ThroneRoomRender01.jpg 

"Kris, I need to speak with you," said father.

"What is it?"

"You are getting married."

"WHAT?!"

"You. Are. Getting. Married. Dress nice in two hours so we can leave to visit your fiancee and her family."

"Arasso," I said, leaving the room.

I had no choice but to follow my father's wishes. Ever since my mother died when I was young, father wanted another woman in the family.

(two hours later)

My father, Tao, Suhun, Kai, and I were in the carriage and headed towards my fiancee's palace. Father told me to dress my best.

61473.jpg 

"We are here," said father.

I looked at the palace and was amazed.

Upper-Belvedere-Palace.jpg 

We all got out of the marriage and went inside the palace.

"Good evening SuHo," said King Leeteuk from Seoul.

"Good evening Leeteuk hyung," said father, "These are my sons Tao, Sehun, Kai, and Kris, my oldest."

"And these are my sons, Heechul, Hangeng, and Yesung. My daughter, Mi Yung, will come down in a few seconds."

All of us were talking to someone. Sehun was talking to Hangeng hyung, Kai and Tao were talking to Yesung hyung, and I was talking to Heechuk hyung.

"So you are the one that is going to marry my dongsaeng right?" asked hyung.

"Yes," I said.

"Well you better treat my dongsaeng right or else," he threaten.

Before I could respond, the queen and the princess arrived. I  looked at Princess Mi Yung and notiv=ced that she is the most prettiest girl I have ever seen.

"Mi Yung, let me introduce you to King SuHo from Busan and his sons, Prince Sehun, Prince Kai, Prince Tao, and his oldest son, Prince Kris. Your fiance," said King Leeteuk.

"Welcome to the family Mi Yung," said father

"I am honored to be welcome in the family your majesty," Mi Yung said, bowing.

"There is not any reason to be formal with me, just call me father."

"A-arasso," she looks cut blushing.

"Let get Kris and MI Yung some privacy everyone," said Queen Taeyeon

Everybody left and Princess Mi Yung and I were left in the throne room.

"So..."

"I do not want to get married," I said, tried to sound nonchalantly.

"What?"

"I. Do not. Want. To get. Married," I said.

"I heard you the first time. I meant to say what you mean you don't want to get married?"

"I'm not ready and I know you are not ready."

"But my parents and your father wants us to get married."

"I do not care about my father wishes. The only reason why he wants me to get married is because mother died a long time ago and he wants a woman in the family."

"Well, is you do not want to marry me, then tell your father and I will tell my parents. I do not want to marry an arrogant prince," she said and walked out of the throne room. 

I did not mean to get her mad, but first, I do not want to get married and second, I'm afraid that I will make a terrible husband.