Wedding

Royalty Is Not Everything

It was the day of the wedding. Mi Yung and Kris family and friends came. Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun were bridesmaids. Baekyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Sehun, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun were the groom mens. Tao was the ring bearer and the flower girl is a little girl from the kingdom of Gwangju. Mi Yung's father is friends with the King; King Yunho.

"Are you ready Mi Yung?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yes mother," said Mi Yung, smiling big.

"The wedding is about to start," said Leeteuk, walking in, "Look at my two beautiful girls."

"Father, you are making me blush," said Mi Yung, blushing.

"I am sorry, I am just so proud of you."

Leeteuk led his daughter to the gate where the wedding is going to take place.

"Father...please do not let me fall.." Mi Yung said when she looked down the aisle.

"I would never do that," said Leeteuk.

Mi Yung and Leeteuk walked down the aisle. Mi Yung saw Kris and admired him. When Mi Yung walked next to him, they both looked at each other and blushed. Mi Yung was lost in Kris's eyes.

"I do," said Mi Yung.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Mi Yung and Kris looked at each other and kissed. Everybody stood up and clapped.

(time skip)

It was time for Mi Yung and Kris to go on their honeymoon.

"Wait, I have to throw the bouquet," said Mi Yung.

All of the girls ran to her. Mi Yung threw the bouquet in the air and it landed in Sunny's hand. Sunny blushed and looked at Sungmin.

"Bye Mi Yung! Hope you give me grandchildren!" said Taeyeon.

Mi Yung and Kris said bye to everybody and left.


Sorry for the short chapter. I might update again later on.