Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“YAH! YOU HEARTLESS PERSON!" Sunggyu finally snapped. "What kind of poisonous food are you feeding my dongsaeng with!?” He yells harshly, hitting Myungsoo's arm in between words. "You're going to kill her!"

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim shows off their deadliest glare over from the other side of the bed, shaking their heads at their son. Angry? No. Just very, very disappointed.

Rubbing his arm, Myungsoo roughly pushes Sunggyu's hand away. “YAH! What the hell are you doing!? What do you mean 'poisonous food'!? For your information, this dish right here, the dish that I have put all my love and care in, the dish that is probably worth more than a billion dollars, the dish that girls all over the world would fight for just to taste it... Is porridge?" He sheepishly smiled. "Problem?” 

“Arrogant, cold city man.” Sunggyu mumbles under his breath, rolling his eyes at Myungsoo's conceitedness.

Mr. Kim puts a hand over yours and smiles softly. “My princess, just ignore that arrogant child of mine, okay? Your mom and I woke up extra, extra early this morning, just to prepare this soup for you.” He pauses as he hands you a bowl of the remedy soup and continues, “when we heard that you are sick, it really worried us. Princess, you must get well soon okay?” Mr. Kim give you a warm smile as he whiped a single tear, rolling down your cheeks.

“A-Appa”

“Agioo! My daughter, are you really crying? Are you that hurt? Did Myungsoo's soup taste that bad-"

"Dad!" Myungsoo snapped.

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and smiled back at you. "As I was saying, don’t cry okay?”

A body of warmth takes over you as Mrs. Kim wraps you around her warm embrace, patting your back as gently as she could. "Where's the strong girl we all know? It hurts me, seeing you cry.” You hugged her back tightly. Ignoring Mrs. Kim's word, you bawled your eyes out. Not because of the pain, but because the warmth. the love and the care that you always receive from the Kim family. This is the family you never had, and had always wanted. Too bad this will only last for six months.

“ ___, if you're still hungry, oppa has also brought you soup. It’s worth WAY more than your arrogant boyfriend's.” Sunggyu grins. His attempt on trying to make you laugh, failed miserably. “Get well soon, yeah? You still owe us a vacation to Bora Bora.” He chuckled dryly.

You smile at his effort, but chuckle along anyway. 

Watching you from a distance, Myungsoo felt a pang in his heart. A slash of shame went through his body. For not knowing how to make you feel better like his parent did, for not knowing how to make you laugh brightly like Sunggyu did, he fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter