Oneshot

Jealous

 

Sungjong's POV:

 

 

I was kinda pissed off. But, more than that, I was sad. Really sad. Why? Because Myungsoo, my boyfriend was not paying attention on me at all. At first we used to be all lovey-dovey even in front of the cameras, but now we're not like that. Even if we're alone in the dorm.

 

Now everything Myungsoo wants to know is about Sungyeol. Sungyeol this, Sungyeol that. All the fanservices were about MyungYeol, not MyungJong anymore. In the dorm, they were always talking or watching movies together. And there were no space for me.

 

I sighed again. I was sitting in the sofa while watching Myungsoo and Sungyeol talking happily in the kitchen. I was really pissed off about it. I want to go there and punch Myungsoo... And Sungyeol. I know it's not his fault, but I cannot control myself.

 

- Why are sighing every second, maknae? - Sunggyu asked me, with a worried expression.

- It's nothing, hyung... - I tried to act normal and smile, but I think it didn't convince him.

- Yeah, right... - He rolled his eyes. - Let me guess... It's about Myungsoo and Sungyeol being together all the time? - He giggled when I pouted.

- Of course it is. I think Myungsoo doesn't want me anymore... - I sighed again and Sunggyu just patted my right shoulder.

- Talk to him. I'm sure he still love you.

- L-Love? - I blushed. - He never said he loved me, hyung. Don't say silly things. - I laughed nervously and he just giggled again, leaving the room.

 

Love? Oh, my head was hurting. I lay on the sofa, looking at the TV but not watching at all. My eyes soon started to close and I finally slept.

 

~x~

 

I slowly opened my eyes, but I wasn't in the sofa anymore. I looked around and saw I was in my room. I rubbed my eyes trying to remember how I was there.

 

- Oh, you're up, sleepy beauty. - I listened the so-well-known voice and I smiled a little.

- Hyung... - I lay again in the bed, hugging the pillow while looking at Myungsoo.

- I took you here, by the way. You were going to have a backache if you stayed there in the sofa. - He giggled, waking towards me.

- Thank you... - I saw Myungsoo lying next to me in the bed, hugging me by the waist. 

- Why are you so sad recently, yeobo? - He sighed, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

- I'm not sad... - My eyes closed again. I was really missing this times when we were just close to each other.

- I know you too well, Sungjong. - I shivered. He didn't use to call me like this and when it happens it's because he was talking seriously.

- I'm just... - I sighed.

 

I just turned away from him, sitting in the bed. My eyes were already watering. I'm too weak, damn it...

 

- I'm just... Sad and pissed off. With you, Myungsoo! - My voice was already getting louder. - You're always with Sungyeol. In front of the cameras, in the dorm, everywhere! Don't you care anymore about me? Just say it to me!

 

I was already crying. I couldn't control myself. I saw his eyes widening as he sat beside me. When I saw I was already being hugged by Myungsoo. My face in his chest and I was crying even more. His arms were tight around me while he was kissing softly my head.

 

- I'm sorry, baby... I didn't mean to hurt you... Sungyeol is just my friend and we like to talk to each other... I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend to you...

 

I could heard his sobs, so I moved away a little to look at him. His face was full of tears what made my heart hurt like hell. I didn't like, I mean, I hated to see Myungsoo crying.

 

- W-Why are you crying, hyung? D-Don't cry, please...

 

I begged putting my hands in his cheeks, trying to wipe his tears. I soon felt his sweet lips pressing my lips. All I could feel was my heart racing, my hands sweating and something like fireworks in the background. Everytime we kissed I felt like it was the very first one, it was like a magical thing.

 

- I'm sorry, Jongie... - He said after we finished the kiss. I just smiled looking at him.

- Don't worry, Myungie... - I giggled at the nickname and he did the same. - I was just... Jealous... - I pouted and blushed a little. I hated to admit something like it.

- You're too cute. - He opened a bright smile. - But don't worry, ok? I'll always love you, just you.

 

Love? Oh my God... This word again... Did he... Love me? For real?

 

- L-Love? - I blushed madly and he just laughed.

- You didn't know. - He smirked, making me shiver. - I love you, Sungjong. With all my heart.

- I... - I looked away, blushing even more (if it was possible). - I... I love you too, hyung.

 

 

 

End.