It happens again....

this type of love...

its been 3 moths since jessica and wooyoung was announce dating, Amber have been avoiding wooyoung for the past months. 

- hey, we haven't spend time together these days, lets hangout when you're free *wooyoung* - 

she got that message from wooyoung last month. She decided to reply the message today, the same day she decided to move on.

-how are ya? if you're free this afternoon, we can meet at the shopping mall today *Amber*-

Her heavy heart is not there anymore. Her face is shining today. "Amber? so you're here?" krystal suddenly pops her head out from the wall . "y-yeah, why have you been searching for me?" she sound a little bit startled. "i was just going to say that next week we're performing together with SNSD" krystal examines Amber's face. Amber smile when she realizes that krystal is worried about her, "don't worry, this one is going to go smoothly". "I hope so" krystal then dissapears behind the wall. Amber notice that her phone vibrate just a while after krystal was gone. 

-i'm free! lets go out together, i've been missing your company :3 *wooyoung*-

Amber chuckles to see the cute smiley from his ex-crush's message.

 

Amber looks at the shoes on display, she show some interest in some of them. She turns around quickly hen she feels hands sliding to her shoulders. "Found you!" Wooyoung straggle Amber playfully with one arm. Amber sticks out her tongue pretending to be dead. "hahahaha, come on. lets get shopping" wooyoung then drag the not-so-dead-amber.

 

They stop walking when wooyoung's phone ringed. "hello? oh taecyeon! where do you say you are? what?! that's just in front of us!" wooyoung look around the place. Amber is hearing while chewing her gum. "i can see you! look i'm waving!" wooyoung waves to a man who is taecyeon. "hyung! this is such a coisidence or...have you been following me?" taecyeon stare at his hyung. "no at all, i'm shopping here with her" wooyoung points to Amber with his thumb. "oh, Amber you're here too?" taecyeon bows to Amber. "ah, yeah" she bows too. They chat and walk together.

 

"ah, i have to go now duty calls" wooyoung wave and walk away. Theres awkwardness between Amber and Taecyeon but they keep on walking. just then taecyeon's phone ringed, theres a message from wooyoung. 

-hyung, can you send amber home? she does look tough enough to go home safely, and still she's a girl so help me ok *wooyoung* -

Taecyeon then turn his attention to amber who is looking at a different direction. "Amber, its getting dark so let me send you home" taecyeon say. Amber turn his face to taecyeon. Its not normal for anyone to send her home, but she answer with a simple nod. 'this is getting more awkward' taecyeon thought. Taecyeon wants to stop the awkwardness, he grab amber's hand. "okay next destination! amber's home!" he said cheerfully. amber is a bit shock with taecyeon's sudden action, but she's happy so she smile. 

"down doggy!" taecyeon shout to the dog who is chasing them. "why did'nt we took a cab?" amber ask the man who is draging her. "i have no idea!" taecyeon keeps on running from the dog. after a while of chasing, the dog is not chasing them anymore. "eh? why are we still running?" amber ask. "its fuuuunnn" taecyeon laugh. amber chuckles and laughs silently. 

 

they stop in front of a tall building. they breath heavily, "i told you to stop..." she breath. the man ruffle amber's hair, "you should be thankful to me you know?". Amber nod. she punches taecyeon's arm before they're goodbyes.