My explanation I love you brother [Key meets amber}

I met you My Destiny in the LIBRARY o.O

-Chapter 2- 

-While walking to college's building- 

Krystal: Why are you speechless Taemin ? I thought you'll be more talkative and asking many questions to me because of what you have seen. 
Taemin: Actually Im uncomfortable walking with you now that I discovered that I feel like Im in a low rank friends of yours. 

 

Krystal: Kekekeke You know for me even Im famous I treat people equally to me because every person are different but in the same Rank of living : > so I treat my fans normal as like you . . . . . . I'm just scared you would look at me in other way.
 

Taemin: Aniyo I wouldn't do that . . . . . You know as I see you as stalie It looks like you don't hide anything but when I discovered it I believed that everyone has something they hide . . . . . Anway Why are you revealing yourself this time ? . . . 
 

Krystal: Aniyo . . . My brother want me to go to him like this so many will believe that He knows krystal well it's because of cookies Im not childish but Our parents dies when I was 7 yearsold and only my Oppa knows the recipe of my Mom's cookies and I love my brother he acts as my father and mother when I was young. 
 

Taemin: You know . . . Your a nice person even your a model/singer you treat people fair and don't take the advantage of being famous God really gives you this ability. 
 

Krystal:Actually I don't really like being famous and known by many people I just wanna live a normal life with a whole family spending times together in Private Life and don't need to disguise. 

Taemin: Jinjja ? I know someday you'll feel that feeling You'll have your own family and spend times together with smiling faces. 

Krystal: Thank you for cheering me I also hope that someday I can have a whole family that lives forever long. and don't lose one another , Oh we're here let's go to Oppa's classroom. 

Taemin: Nae :) I will just follow and protect you ~ Im always here for you ^^ as your friend~ 

Krystal: Gomawo -go to the classroom- Onew - Oppa Im here your book is already here : > 

Students: Isn't that krystal Jung ? Omo she is really the real thing !!!! - All go to krystal- can I get your autograph ? can we have a picture ? . . . . . 

Onew: Stop stop don't harm my beautiful sister she might lose her ber beautiful skin and will not bring you joys anymore boys 

[Krystal's Pov] 
He's Onew my big brother he's a playboy but truthful to his Yeoja well he always tease me though that's what I only hate but he cooks me good foods.

Taemin: He's brother is really something else never met someone else like him -whispered-  Using her sister to be famous.

Victoria: Onew is always using her poor little sister we're gonna get married and he's attitude is still like that ~ o.O -go to onew- Let's talk for awhile and you guys shut up and don't follow us. krystal and your friend come here ! 
[Krystal's POV}
She's victoria she is my Oppa's yeojachingu Eonni is strict she is always the leader of onew but she has a pure heart when it comes in just the two of them. well she always saves me from Onew oppa's teasing 
-Onew oppa LIKE A BOSS!-

Krystal : Omo this is scary Victoria Unnie is angry at my Oppa well it's also a Good thing though but Onew oppa is just smiling when Eonnie is talking to him and it's makes worst !!! ettokhe ettokhe ~ Aisssh -_- 

Taemin: You know I think we should just listen to her so it wouldn't get worst right ? . . . . . 

Krystal: Nae you have a point but Onew oppa is poor lol ! kekekeke ~ Anyway Oppa why you have flowers at your back ? . . . . 

Onew: It's our anniversary today our 5 year . . . . :) that's why I invite you to sing infront of many people but my plan change because victoria get mad. well just sing for us later nae ? :) 

Krystal POV
My Oppa is so sweet even though he makes Victoria - eonnie angry Oppa has a reason for that and it's there day I should full fill it even just this time. 

Taemin: Stalie I didn't thought your brother is that sweet from the start only for her Yeojachingu. 

Krysta: Nae . . My brother is different from other brothers out there he's the Best. 

-while- 
Amber: You know I feel like something wrong. that I get Taemin to give krystal's cellphone to her . . . Nah forget it. 

-then- 
Victoria: Okay I think this is far enough so no one could follow now ~ now Onew let's talk about you using your sister in being famous in school ! before you aren't like that what happened to you. -suddenly Krystal sings- 

Krystal: [Star kangminhyuk] 
Haneure bitnadon byori 
Jo molli bitnadon byori 
Ne mame neryowannabwa  Gaseume segyojin byori  Gaseume bitnadon byori  Ama noin-got gata  Ttollineun soriga deullini  O star 
Tteugoun simjangeul neukkini 

Victoria: Why are you suddenly ? Singing Krystal Im not done yet talking with onew. 

Krystal: 
Yo my star ~  Aju oren mon yetnalbuto na kkumkkwowatdon sarangi Noin-gol ara Onjena hamkke hejwo 

Onew: -while Krystal is singing-  Happy 5 year anniversary Victoria I love you so much and that will never change until death tear us apart. a.aniyo even death can't tear us apart :) -gives flowers-  


Victoria: - accepts- Sweety gomawo :) I didn't thought you'll do this just for me but next time use your sister normally nae ? 

Onew: Nae :) sweety I promise I wouldn't do that again just for my specially girl in the Whole wide world. 

Krystal: Taemin's let's just leave my oppa and eonni and spend their time together , Oppa Im going nae ? -whispers- 
Let's go Taemin. 

-While they're walking- 

[Taemin's POV]
Krystal is song kind . . . even though she lies in her personality She still cares for his Brother I wish I could find a girl like her and I want her dream to be true to live in Private life Im sure it's hard for her. 

Krystal: Omo ~ They aren't here already it's science class already we need to hurry !! our science teacher is strict omo 
I need to changes my cloths aish~ -she went to change clothes. 

Taemin: Good your done let's hurry we're 10 minutes late actually ~ 

Krystal: Gwenchana if we're late because we use that time usefully :) For the Happiness of special people

-When they got to the Classroom- 
Teacher: Why are you Late ?!!!!!! You know in My class never should be late or else I'll kick your . 

Sulli: Poor things being late at class ~ because of being together. hahahaha  

Teacher: Sulli shut up don't interupt while Im talking you aren't a teacher of you wanna talk go here infront and exchange me !. 

Sulli: Okay whatever~ 

Teacher: You two I'll forgive you for now !! so come in and seat and listen to me . 

Both: Nae ~ 

Krystal: I will explain to you later nae We're out of time aish~ this will keep bothering me. -sat down- 
Hey hey! Amber Taemin discover my secret ! because of that stupid cellphone 

Amber: Omo! Jinjja ?? Wae how ? . . . . Does he revealed it. ? I'll kick him if he does that 

Krystal: Aniyo He just said that he's shy and not use to it but he accept who I am :) Im happy he's one of our friend. 

Teacher: Who's talking shut your mouth off !!! Or else I'll kick your else anyway Fall in line outside we'll go to the Laboratory to be familiarized in Laboratory equipments. 

-When they got to the Laboratory- 
Sulli: Omo I really don't like the smell here Minho give me my cologne so we can smell more cooler right Hubby? 

Minho: Yeah my wifey here's your cologne . . . . 

Girls: Sulli is really lucky to have our Minho Oppa : ( aish~ well actually she don't deserves him -whispers- 

Sulli: Well I can here you I deserves him and he's only for me now a days you can't share what you have ~ 

Amber: Here she go again being so proud of her stupid self I wish I could kick her but I can't aisssh to proud of herself I know they'll soon to break. 

Krystal: Nae nae easy we all know they we'll break up soon so just wait nae : > hahahaha lol ~ 

-At Lunch time- 

Krystal: Taemin Taemin over here : > Let's eat together again ~ :) 

Taemin: oh ... nae nae 

Krystal: I'll explain everthing now to you :) Taemin Im happy you aren't mad at me. so it's was like this 


Taemin: shhh -smiles- Gwenchana You don't have to explain I know you have many reasons for that and while we're at your oppa I finally realise why your hiding that so it's okay :) and I'll keep your secret. 

Krystal: -blush- Taemin . . . . Gomawo !!! Your such a good friend -hugs taemin- 

Taemin: -blush- ah Nae -hugs back- whispers- Im happy to see you Happy Everytime 

-While- 

Amber: aish~ Im late for lunch maybe Stalie is mad at me aish -walks fast- 
-Bump into key-  Omo !!! Mianhe the soup pour to you Jinjja mianhe !! I'll just wash it with my hankercheif 

Key: -looks at Amber- Your so Beautiful (in english) Aniyo You don't need your a girl I should wash it on my own Im also walking fast so It's also my  fault. 

Amber: Oh .... Jinjja Mianhe and Gomawo : > for not getting mad at me your so kind Bro ~ and by the way No one ever calls me a girl. -walk away- 

Key: -Shout- what is your name ?? !!! I wanna know it ms. Beautiful. 

Amber: My name is Amber and Im not ms. Im mr ^_^ Bye Jinjja Mianhe again -bows- 

Key: I wish I could see her again o .... wait I know she's classmate with Victoria I'll shall ask her and exchange classes. 

-Then- 
Amber: Hey Imma back so what are you talking about ? and hugging each other. ? 

Krystal: -let go- Aaniyo ! we're not hugging because we're couples I just hug him as Thanks ! don't think anything else Amber >< aish~ 

Amber: nae nae I understand anyway You know I met a boy awhile ago I bump into him the way I look at him his good at soccer ! He can join our team ~ 

Krystal: Don't judge people by their looks maybe his a guitar player duh ~! Don't judge a person with it looks right ? . . . . . aish you never learn. 

Taemin: Stop it you two you know chill chill ~! okay oh yeah remember 1 more subject before dismissal. 

Krystal: Yeah we're just half day today you two wanna come to my house ? :> !!! You know Amber it's since a month when You have visit our house. 

Amber: Nah~ just month like something changes in your house in a month ! It's impossible Krystal. 

Krystal: Actually there is . . . . in just a month !! we put basketball court and swimming pool. 

Taemin & Amber: Basket ball court and swimming pool -look at each other- we'll go ^_^ together nae just wait for us :) 

-At dismissal time- 
Krystal: Let's go chingus ? off to mha House !!! : > 

-When they got into the house- 


Amber : Omo your house is always beautiful and big aissh I wish I was this rich but even you're rich no one knows other than us right ?. 

Krystal: Nae of course amber because you two are my only trusted friend so Taemin keep it a secret okay ? -wink- Let's go inside. 

-when they got inside- 

Taemin: Omo it's my first time in a house like this big I don't wanna come in I might broken some materials here. -amber agree- 

Krystal: Gwenchana No one will be mad because me and My brother are the only ones who lives here well sometimes Victoria Eonnie.. -Taein was like O......- Let's go to my room I will give you a Tea Nae ? 

-when they're in Krystal's room-

Amber: As I thought your room is violet you know your house has a Royal design why ? your room is violet and just kinda simple. 

Krystal: Ah because I don't want geourgeous room becauseI want it to be simple but neat so that's why I design it like this. 
Here's your tea -Gives tea- 

Taemin: So all the things all here is all the money you make ? by just posing ? wow this is really amazing I feel like Im in a dream. 

Krystal:: Yeah I made this because of my money in just posing funny right ? o . . . . I remember wanna see my shoe collection ? :) ! 

Amber: Aniyo !! don't ever go there taemin you might get dizzy because of the numbers of shoes there are tons !!! 
-They got there- 



Amber: Well I tld you from the start taemin but you didn't listen ~ 

Taemin: (shocked) WTF! this is such a many shoes you know if you sell them you can be a billionaire already Saengi 

Taemin: Do you think ? well I wouldn't sell them I all loves my shoes and I work hard to buy them. 

-Aftwr chitchat byebye- 

Amber & Taemin: Bye bye Krystal let's just see one another tomorrow okay ? :) -waves- 

Krystal: Nae annyeong : > !!!