The Adventures of My Wall Posters

The Adventures of Wall Posters

Once upon a time Infinite where hanging around in there suits when they noticed a letter on the wall. "HEY! WHO PUT THAT LETTER ON OUR WALL!" Purple Pants the Kitchen Man yelled.
 "I don't know :L,'' Hoya said, looking at the letter confuzzled. "but we're gonna find out who..."
"HOW DARE SOMEONE BREAK INTO OUR SUIT-HOUSE AND STICK A LETTER ON OUR WALL!!!'' Sungyeol yelled, obviously enraged by the persons act. 
"yeahhh...who does that anyways??..." The leftover said with a 'what-is-wrong-with-these-people' look on his face.
"GUYS I think we need to call Shinee, I heard they solved the case of the missing Jewellery and that they are so curious, yeah?" L, the owner of the Belt Bro's clubs couch and the only one thinking suggested.
"Yeah Good Idea and then we can go and beat them up!! [not Shinee, the letter people]" Sungjong said, hitting his hand with his fist in a cabbage like manner. 
"..." Dongwoo said not really paying attention at all as the rest of Infinite [also known as 'the belt bros'] were angrily brainstorming ideas on how to catch the evil people that stuck the letter on the wall. 


Little did Infinite know that at a car graveyard on the other side of town were six pesky punks that were extremely proud of there recent punk like act. 
"WOW!! We are so cool!! Infinite will never find out that WE, Teen Top, Stuck the letter on their wall MUAHAHAHA!!" Cap laughed evilly
"Yeah, But were not the evil guys in this story, Right?" Niel asked. 
"No." Cap answered.
"WHAAAAAT?!?!?! L.JOE NOOOO!!!! WE NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!! GET YOUR HAND AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH!!!" Changjo shrieked as he noticed L.Joe's hand stuck on his mouth.
"rrggaegaggerfrd," L.Joe said, unable to speak properly because his hand was stuck to his face.
*RING RING*
"Guys, be quiet, my phone is ringing!" *Picks up phone* "Hello this is Ricky, I look like TOP sometimes." Ricky said.
"Hello Ricky this is Infinite did you stick the letter on our wall?" Infinite asked as they were getting ready to interrogate Ricky.
"No. We did not. Who would do something like that anyway?" Ricky lied.
"Oh okay then BYE BYE!" Infinite said, failing at interrogating the sometimes TOP look-a-like. 

"HAHAHA! THOSE SILLY INFINITE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING, RIGHT CHUNJI?...Chunji?" Ricky looked at his friend with a confused expression.
Chunji did not reply as he was gazing at a blonde boy with a strawberry ice cream coloured suit.
 
"Oi!! What are you looking at?!?!" The blond boy asked in annoyance
"Calm Down Gongchan and look at how good I look in an Ice Cream Coloured Suit." said Sandeul, trying to bring Gongchan's attention back to the rest of B1A4 rather than Chunji.
"Yeah, At least we know how to dress properly unlike that guy over there," Baro said looking at Dongwoo of infinite. 
"But those guys do look like trouble...let's go beat them up ^^" Jinyoung said.
"Yeah! let's joom joom them up like a locket," CNU agreed as they all swagged walked their way to Teen Top.
 
*One swag walk later*
 
"WE ARE GOING TO JOOM JOOM YOU UP LIKE A LOCKET!!" Gongchan yelled, still angry at the fact that Chunji was looking at him [*sigh* Gongchan, Why must you overreact? :L]
"Well I'll throw that Soup I love at you!!" Chunji Threatened, pointing at the soup at the other side of the car graveyard. 
Ricky ran off to get the soup that Chunji loved and gave it to him.
"That's okay because I like it like it like it anyway." Baro said coolly, shimmying towards Chunji.
"Arghsugwufdfkchvielkavdb." L.Joe grumbled but no one could understand him because his hand was stuck to his mouth. 
"Just Shut up L.Joe!" Niel said as Changjo stood worriedly by L.Joe's side wondering whether it was time to take him to the hospital or not.
"Do you know who We are? We are Teen Top! The people who stuck the letter on Infinite's wall So you better not mess with us or else you're going to get heaps of letters on your wall." Cap told B1A4.
"What? THAT WAS YOU?!?!?" Jinyoung asked surprised as Cap smiled triumphantly.
"Oh NO!! Please don't do anything to us!!" CNU pleaded.
"Yeah!! BABY I'M SORRY WE GOT THE BETTER!! let's have Dancing party time instead," Sandeul suggested hoping that Teen Top would forgive them.
"Well, I guess it would be good to have five guys with Ice Cream coloured suits following us around...so...," Cap started his imaginary beard "SURE!!" He Agreed "Lets be called TeenB1Topa4!!" Every cheered at their new group name and had dancing party time in the car graveyard. 
 
*Back to the Infinite side of town*
 
"HEY L! Great Idea changing the belt bro's club into the white t-shirt a jeans club!" Sungjong said very enthusiastically.
"I know right!! We don't have to wear those weird outfits and it's more comfortable!" Hoya agreed.
L Smirked at Sungjong and Hoya whilst he was leaning against the wall. No one knew that the only reason he suggested the idea was that he wanted the rest of infinite off of his couch and out of his house. 
"Yeah! This club makes me almost forget about the letter on the wall!" Dongwoo chirped, you know like a bird or something.
"ME TOO!" Purple Pants the Kitchen man agreed with a big smile, making his eyes disappear.
"OHMYGOODNESS!! PURPLE PANTS THE KITCHEN MAN!!! WHERE DID YOUR EYES GO!!" The leftover yelled out jokingly as infinite burst out into laughter. [this is a happy club right? :P]
"hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah!" Sungyeol laughed, wiping the tears from his eyes (even though the joke wasn't funny at all) "...anyways guys, I think we should go back to finding out who stuck the letter on our wall..." 
Apart from buying Jeans and White Shirts to wear, Infinite had made no progress whatsoever as to finding out who stuck the letter on their wall. Their only suspect, Teen Top, had denied that they didn't stick the letter on the wall so they were stuck.
 
*On another side of town...like if infinite were in the middle and TeenB1TopA4 were on the right then the 'another side of town' would be on the left so...on the left side of town*
 
*Aeroplane noises and gunshots* "YOYOYOYOYO!!! YONGGUK TURN THAT OFF!!" Zelo yelled out "I HEARD THAT INFINITE NEED HELP FINDING OUT WHO STUCK THE LETTER ON THE WALL!!"
Yongguk turned the T.V off and faced the tall boy.
"Infinte still haven't found out who stuck the letter on the wall?" Yongguk asked curiously as Zelo nodded
"WHAT!?!? They are so slow ><" Youngjae said bursting out into laughter.
"Well, do you know who it is?" Jongup asked, not expecting an answer.
"It's obviously Teen Top, I mean who else could it be?" Youngjae replied.
"Yeah but still..." Jongup trailed off.
"Maybe we should go help them." Daehyun Suggested
"YEAH!! We can be called INFIBAP!! and take down the world Before the dawn because we are unbreakable!" Himchan burst out
"AND IT'LL BE AMAZING BECAUSE I AM A WARRIOR!!" Daehyun Continued.
"hmmm..." Yongguk was now his imaginary beard. "Infibap does sound like a good name and I do like your BTD, Unbreakable, Amazing and Warrior references...Alright lets roll like a buffalo out of here and go see Infinite." The rest of B.A.P Followed Yongguk's example and all six of them were soon rolling like buffaloes to Infinite's place.
 
*Back to infinite's side of town*
 
After a very long trip of rolling like buffaloes (because I can only assume that Buffaloes roll slowly) B.A.P finally reached Infinite's place. 
"What are you doing here?" Purple pants the kitchen man asked now back in the suit he started off wearing.
"Don't talk and just listen because Emily wants to finish this story and go back on tumblr. So this ending part is going to be really fast. WE ARE B.A.P YES SIR! and we have heard that you have been having trouble finding out who stuck the letter on to your wall." Yongguk started
"Yes, we have come here to tell you that we would like to help and form one big super group called INFIBAP," Himchan continued.
"Yes, and in case you're feeling a bit iffy about us joining you guys, we are wearing suits too, not the kind of fancy suits you guys are wearing, a different kind but it's still a suit nonetheless," Daehyun added. 
It was now Purple Pants the Kitchen Man's turn to his Imaginary beard. After sharing a few glances with the rest of infinite, he decided it would be good to have B.A.P with them.
"Okay then...but what can you tell us about the letter?" He asked
"Well, that's easy, it's quite obvious that Teen Top did it. You probably asked them and they probably denied it. It was clearly them, who else would do it? so lets go to the car graveyard and talk to them." Youngjae 'explained'.
"ALRIGHT GUYS!! LETS ROLL OUT!!" Hoya yelled
 
*Back at the car graveyard*
 
After another long time of rolling like buffaloes, Infibap had finally made it to TeenB1TopA4. 
"You lied to us Ricky, You did stick the letter on the wall!!!" Sungjong Cried out.
"hahahahah!" Teen Top laughed
"eporufiehiocduhdfods." L.Joe gurgled
"But why would you do it?" Dongwoo asked, on the verge of tears [also overreacting]
"because..." Niel Started
"Because..." Changjo continued
"BECAUSE..." Cap repeated, trying to hold in the laughter.
"WHY?!?!?!?!" Infibap yelled violently and agressively.
"BECAUSE....APRIL FOOLS!!" Chunji yelled out as the rest of  Teen Top were howling with laughter.
"What? Was this some kind of a sick Joke?" The leftover asked "We thought you really disliked us." :(
"Naaaaww, Come here leftover one, we'd never dislike you." Chunji Smiled at the leftover.
"YEAH! TEENFINITE FOREVER!!" Ricky Cheered.
"Yeah let's go get some ice cream to celebrate!" Niel said as Teen Top and Infinite walked off into the sunset like Wombel legends, leaving b.a.p and b1a4 alone :(
 
and Shinee couldn't help because they were to busy spending time with Jessica from SNSD.
 
The End. :P