The DEAL.

The Deal

 

Anyway. Its my dream. I just thought that its a deal............ Because of somthing. Well. Im gonna tell you what I dreamt about.

 

`

Shirokin highschool is known for the naughtiest students they had. 

Yuto Nakajima is one of those naughty student Shirokin had. And this deal started off when one student from the first section had been assigned to tutor them. [Well in my dream Im just a friend of this tutor. HAHA] Well its because of a wallet being hidden on the window. Well on a high place in the storage room.

 

Well this girl is named Suzuka in my dream. [kinda coincidence right?] Suzuka is the smartest girl in Shirokin and she was asked to tutor or handle the 3D students for a a week. Suzuka went into the room being nervous because of the boys and the girls that surrounds her. Well she's just a look off to them. 

 

She sat on the teacher's table and stared at them. Yuto came infront and talked to her.

 

"Hey! Youre just be sitting there all day? Well its kinda boring." He said while looking at her.She looked at him nervously and said "Don't mind me. Im fine here." Then read her notes again.

 

Yuto was challenged by this girl and while their break time he said. "Hey. You wanna take lunch together?" He asked while smiling. Suzuka looked at her and came with her friend[that's me].

 

Just before the class starts Suzuka went into the basement to get something fir the preparation of their school festival. She was reaching for the box above her and when she was about to reach it someone get it for her. She was shocked to see Yuto actually helping her out there. 

"Eii." Suzuka said.

Yuto looked at her and helped her went down on the ladder she was standing.

Suzuka looked at him and saw something on his pocket. She get it and Yuto looked at her and bring the box outside.

"Well...Im going first. You might be tired from holding this." Yuto insisted.

While Yuto was walking Suzuka was left alone on the storage room leaving her with the wallet of Yuto. She opened the wallet and was surprised of what she had seen.

"A picture of me?" She looked closely. She thought of an idea on how to help herself be away from him.

 

 

Yuto put the box on the room and backed on his normal state. He was being naughty and all. Suzuka was also backed on her normal state and was been avoided by Yuto. For this Yuto guy. He was so slow . He only realized that his wallet was lost after the day. 

The nex day he went to school early because it was the festival day. And their section was assigned to do a roleplay, and since they were lacking responsibility he was early to practice for the show that would be held also on that day. And also he came early to look for his wallet.

 

He went to all of the classroom and everywhere, anywhere he traced back all of his steps from yesterday. H was tired and was out of luck to find it until he realize one place that he didnt went to.

 

"The storage room." Yuto hurriedly went into the storage room and was surprised to see Suzuka working on something there.

 

"Why are you here?" Yuto asked.

Suzuka looked at him and lifted up a carton and said 'Cant you see?" 

Yuto looked at her and said. "Did you a wallet here?" he asked.

Suzuka was still continuing her work then said. "What if I do"

Yuto looed at her and said. "Then If you.....please give it back to me."

Suzuka looked at him and said 'then let's have a deal." She looked at him.

Yuto looked at him and said. "Then If Im the first one who would find it then you'll be mine."

Suzuka smiled and said. "Okay. But if Ill do You'll leave me alone." Then she smirked.

Yuto looked at her and said. "Deal."

 

Suzuka smiled and stood up. Yuto looked at her and said "Oh finished already?" Suzuka nodded and said. "Yess~"

She left out the room and Yuto was alone in the room. Their play was also finished and the festival week is finished. Still Yuto was finding his wallet. Until the exams came. Both of them did well. Suzuka was again back on the storage room to look if Yuto already found the wallet. 

 

"he still didnt find it." She smirked. 

"Aha! I found it." Yuto said.

Suzuka looked at her back and saw Yuto reaching for his wallet. "So you hid it here huh?" 

Suzuka was shocked and said. "How did you."

Yuto looked at her closely and said "Well I may be dumb....but......." he showed her his wallet and opened it. 

"I do like you."

 

Suzuka smiled and said. "I think I know that."

 

They hugged each other ...

 

And i saw it all in my dream and it was finished. HAHA sorry if its a little bit rushed. I dont know how to make it easier to understand. I just shared my dream hahaha XD