Chapter 1

may be it wasn't our time ...

_____ POV 

"1,2,3,4,5 tap tap tap " the conductor instructed me . It's been weeks since I practice the dance step as I'll be coming with the super junior oppa as a guest star for their SS4 in Indonesia . Every member is busy with their own thing . Tiffany ,Taeyeon and Seohyun unnie  is busy with their new unit group while yoona , jessicas and yuri  unnie are busy withe their drama , while the other have other recording or schedule . Me ,I'm left alone as I have had my solo comeback end last year so not much for me , so they decided to let me go with the super junior oppa and the exo oppa for SS4 In Indonesia .

Excited much as i'll be the first member of girls generation to step in Jakarta , Jessica unnie had been to Bali before for a photoshoot and she said that Bali is very good and it have many good beaches . 

"tomorrow ,8PM " , my manager oppa said and I nodded .  I arrive at the 10th floor and put my finger in the scanner once it's approve I went in . 

" unnie , I'm back " , I throw myself on the couch . 

"aigooo our maknae is back " , Taeyeon unnie said , yeah right I'm the maknae of SNSD and the SM TOWN , I'm born December 1995 , making me to be the youngest in the Kpop until Apink Hayoung came .  I went and took a bath before I packed up and slept . 

Next morning 

"unnie , I'll be going " , I said as I took my bag .  I hug my unnie before I went . 

After 1 hours of car ride , I arrive at incheon airport . Putting on my Chanel sunglasses, taking my LV bag , I walked out of the car , I was dressed in white tank top , jeans high waist skirt and black blazer , and a pair of black wedges .  I walked into the departure hall with the lead of my manager . My manager brought me to the oppa. 

"oppa ," , I said 

"_____ ahh " , they said  We have a little chat while our manager check in , once they are back , they pass us our passport and we board as it's about time to board . 

During the flight I seated with Luhan oppa ( let's just say that Luhan was born in 1992 ) , my boyfriend , you can say . Surprise? Yeah we have been in a relationship since 1 years ago and till now no one know about it except our company and family . We actually know each other dice we are in the primary school , Luhan parent are a good business partner of my parents and our family seems to be very close . 

"____ ahh , wake up , we have arrive . " , he said .  It was good to be in Indonesia specific Jakarta , the weather wad hot but that's alright I guess .  We walked out of the plane and to the immigration . Before the immigration , we stop as the manager had to talk to the show entertainment . 

"hi " , the head of the show entertainer said 

"ahnyeonghaseyo " we said 

"there are about thousands fans outside and I'm not sure that you can walk out the airport using that way . " woah super junior sunbae surely have very many fans .  But the oppa still wanted to use that way out but our manager doesn't allow . So we pass the immigration and went back in as the car will picked us up there while the other dancer and make up artist will use the normal way out what a privilege to them .  They have 4 cars ready for us with the police car , Ooo right Indonesia is also famous for it's traffic .  I sat in the car with Luhan oppa at the back while in the front is ryeowook oppa and Siwon oppa . 

"woah oppa you all surely have a tons of fans waiting for you " , I said as I lean foward and hug Siwon oppa neck , yes Siwon oppa and are cousins we share the same family name . 

Soon we arrive at the venue of the  concert , there is also many fans there .  The concert hall was really good , we run through the concert and I have quite a number as I'll also be  dancing with the suju oppa .  We run through the full show . 

 

" ____ ahh change into your heals first , as tomorrow you'll be using your heels " , the stylist said , I put on my heals and looked at the oppa who is preparing . Next song will be 'walkin' and I'll be with the oppa . We'll be acting as a couple . Soon it's done and my solo performance will be up . My solo performance 'you and I' , my latest solo album , I have Sehun oppa playing in the MV .  Once I finished , Eunhyuk oppa solo stage , I quickly change my clothes as I'll be ryeowook poppa dancing partner , he'll be singing 'move like a swagger ' . After that will be sungmin's oppa solo stage same as ryeowook oppa I'll be dancing with him . And I have a duet with ryeowook oppa it's our duet song 'nagging' , according to the entertainment here they are saying that our duet song is very popular here . But before our duet , it will be the exo oppa's MAMA .

We had a almost 3 hrs practice . We also practice not all but only the important ones like collaboration , duet . We also practice my duet stage with yesung our duet song 'if I have a lover ' and also ' love day ' my latest white day single with Luhan oppa but here we sing it trio with ryeowook oppa . We had a really great time practicing . 

"oppa , baekgopal ( hungry) " , I said to Siwon oppa . 

"let's go we'll have dinner " , I rub my head .  We have a great dinner , Indonesian food taste really good. Here in Indonesia thy have lots of banana unlike in kore where we don't have much banana .

We arrive at the hotel and we could see many fans waiting out side the hotel territory . Banners of SJ are found everywhere but I could also see some EXO banners , they are new debuts but they are gaining popularity , SNSD banners are also seen . We are waiting at the lobby when suddenly a young girl came to me. 

"____ unnie , can you sign this for me , I'm a big fan you " , woah a young girl ? 

" what's your name young girl? " , I asked 

"Lauren " , she said , I sign it for her . 

"oppa can you take picture of us " , I said as I took my Polaroid out and asked Luhan oppa . We took picture and I gave her one and she was so happy . She was very cute and pretty , she is only 4 but she is fluent in English , amazing . 

Quite a number of fans actually book a room just to see SUJU oppa and see them or even asking for signature .  I had my room alone and beside mine is Siwon oppa and ryeowook oppa while the other side is Luhan and lay oppa .  We got somewhat like a suite and most of the room on that floor is booked for us, only some rooms are left and according to manager oppa , there are fans staying at our floor so make sure not to be found out , especially me and Luhan oppa . 

It was around 10 and I wanted to go up and try to see the view oc Jakarta at night so I decided to knock on Luhan oppa 's room . 

"oppa , where is Luhan oppa " , I asked lay oppa 

"I'm here " Luhan oppa appear 

"oppa let's go up and see the view plss " , I beg them and no one ever reject my aegyo , for sure I'll win .  We press on the elevator and it open . 

"woah " , we saw 2 girls in the elevator . 

"____ " ,they said , oo they fans I guess 

" yes " , we walked in and press on the button . They asked for our signature and they also wanted a picture at first I neglected as I have no make up on but they beg so i have no choice .  We arrive at the balcony , the view was amazing and even though it  quite late but we could still see a lot of car in the road .  We took a picture together and post it on twitter and m2day .

" woah such a beautiful view , can you gues where I am ? " , I wrote on the description .  It getting late and we need to wake up early so we went back to our room and slept .