No Turning Back

No Turning Back

 

“Hyung, what if I don’t want to just be your friend?”

“Jongin-ah what are you saying?”

The younger boy grips the soft beautiful pale fingers tight against his callused palms, moving closer to gaze at that pretty face belonging only to his hyung.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.”

Luhan takes a sharp breath, ignoring the obvious pull. There was no use trying to fight the attraction that was simmering between them. 

He would always try to find reasons as to why it was so wrong to be this attracted to someone that he shouldn’t be, but the feelings were drowning him senseless.

He never could resist Jongin.

Luhan turns his head away, trying to focus on anything, anything else than the allure of that animal magnetism that belonged to Jongin, and only Jongin.

His Jongin.

Jongin gently turns his face towards him and Luhan knew there was no fighting it.

That’s when those lips descend towards his own, and he was drowning in the sweetest feeling imaginable. Placing a shaking finger against his chin, Luhan deepens the kiss, taking those plump lips against his own, biting them, reveling in the sharp in-drawn breath Jongin takes.

He couldn’t care less anymore.

Their hands flew everywhere; on each other’s skin, their lips devouring each other’s. It was a losing game from the start, and Jongin was never the type to be denied of what he wanted.

Panting harshly, Luhan pulls away to gaze at the younger boy, the heated look in Jongin’s dark eyes almost bringing him to his knees.

He didn’t simply want this to be a one-time thing, considering the extent of his feelings. Luhan has loved Jongin since forever.

“I…”

Breathing heavily, he places a hand against Jongin’s chest.

“Jongin-ah… this—are you sure?”

The younger boy groans and places both arms on each side of Luhan's head gazing deeply into his eyes. He reaches out to that beautiful pale skin he loved.

"Hyung..."

Luhan looks away, closing his eyes tight.

"Hyung. Look at me."

Jongin gently cups Luhan's cheek against his palm.

"I want you."

"Do you really mean it?" Luhan hated how shaky his voice was but there was no helping it. He had to make sure.

To prove his point, Jongin kisses him softly, a stark contrast from the heated kisses they shared just then, laying his forehead against Luhan's.

"I'm sure."

Luhan smiles, the prettiest smile Jongin's ever seen and he swears, wrapping his hands tightly around his waist. He's always had such a weakness for that smile. He's always thought that Luhan can definitely go against the most beautiful girls he's known and still be the prettiest in his eyes.

He backs them towards the desk, ignoring the various paraphenelia scattered all over.

The older male moans as Jongin starts to kiss his way down Luhan's smooth pale neck, all the while ing his shirt. Luhan sighs in pleasure, digging his fingers hard against his scalp.

Jongin couldn't get enough of having all that beautiful pale skin within his reach. Luhan's intoxicating scent enveloped him. There was no use fighting the attraction that was there from the very start and Jongin was tired of running away from his feelings. The thought that his hyung just might possibly be in love with someone else rather than him, well, it was the final straw that made him snap. It was then he realized the extent of his feelings and he wasn't going to let him go that easily. It was time to man up to his feelings, there was no need to hide anymore. He was in love and damn the consequences.

This was it.  There was no turning back.

"Jongin-ah..."

Jongin stops his kisses to look up at Luhan in question, his dark eyes never wavering. He urges him to continue with a nod.

Luhan clears his throat.

"I just, I just wanted to tell you that..."

Gripping the edges of the younger boy's shirt, he the exposed tanned skin with his fingertips.

Reaching up to nuzzle Luhan's pale neck, Jongin whispers, "What is it?"

The feel of that deep voice rumbling against his neck made Luhan shiver in want.

"I—I just. Jongin-ah. I have to tell you something before this continues on and while I have the courage to do it. I just wanted to tell you that this, thing between us, is special to me, and I—"

Luhan wraps his arms around him tighter.

"I love you. And I—"

Jongin shuses him with a deep kiss.

Luhan simply sighs in response, kissing him back. The fight in his body gives out and he simply revels in the feel of having that hard body against his own. Reality was definitely better than all his dreams combined.

A little later, with Jongin's head resting against his chest, he twines their fingers together and inhales that sweet scent that has had Luhan addicted.

“I love you. So much.” Luhan whispers shakily against the dark strands, closing his eyes.

Jongin tightens his arms around the older’s, snuggling closer, a soft sleepy smile on his lips.

“I love you too. Be with me?”

Luhan sighs and kisses his forehead, Jongin's sweaty bangs away with his fingertips. 

"It's always been you."