Bitter and Sweet

Complicated Love

Clara received a text message from Suho that there will be someone to pick you up. So, you waited patienyly at the front door of the building. Then you saw Sheena with the other girls exiting the building. She waved at you and you managed to smile at her.

Clara's POV:

"Maybe she's not bad at all. Maybe i'm just judging her quickly."

Isuddenly felt cold, Ididn't expect that this would be a cold night. Winter is so over, thus I forgot to bringmy jacket. Suddenly a jacket was put on gently on my shoulder.

"You looked cold."

Surprised, I turn around and saw him smiling at me.

"Lay! So it's you who will pick me up." I smiled at him.

"Are you disappointed?" Lay asked you curiously still managing his angelic smile of his.

"Of course not! Actually, I'm really glad."

Of course you are really glad! You always look Lay in a special way. He managed to let you feel that he is really special to you since your trainee days. You were nervous but happy at the same time. You were thankful for his effort to pick you up even if he is busy. He also never fails to make you special.

"Can you come with me, pretty?"

You blushed immediately and nodded. He opened the car door for you like a true gentleman. And when you were inside the car, he arranged the jacket on your shoulders. You can almost feel his breath in your face because of the distance when he was arranging the jacket. Your face turned immediately to red. When he saw your face, he chuckled at the sight of you. He looked at you then smiled.

Kris POV:

I saw the two of them immediately when they reached the place. I don't know but I felt a pang in mi chest when I saw them talking and laughing until the both of them are red.

"Surprise!!!!! Congratulations Clara!" EXO members said in chorus as they saw Clara.

Looks like a kid party, they have to buy these party poppers and foods that Clara like plus Xiumin's favorite food as well, because he would be playing tantrums all day if he didn't get the food that he wants. All the members said their congratulations to Clara one by one. and you are the last one. You didn't even move from your place. You just lean on the wall.

"Hey! Congrats!"

"Aww.. Thank you Kris!" 

She was approaching me but then I suddenly went to the table. All I was able to say is,

"Yah! Let's eat. I'm starving."

Then Lay sat across me while Clara sat beside her. He keeps looking at me and smiling. This punk! What does he want to say? he was like taunting me. Well, I'll just eat and never mind the both of them. They were smiling to each other and then Clara would look at me but she didn't smile, she was like suddenly afraid of me. Aishhh.. What's wrong with me?!!