Rooftop

Complicated Love

Kris POV:

After having lunch with the members, we were allowed by our managers to roam around Seoul since this is the first time that all of us 12 are present. So we decided to eat street foods, take a lot of pictures, played in the fountain then start eating again. Suddenly Luhan sat beside me.

"Hyung, did you get to see Clara today? All members want to see her, I think it's time that we have a get together. It's been a long time since the last time we saw her since we are in China while the EXO-K members are also busy with their promotions. They only saw her when they are in the common lobby but there's really no time that they talked."

I suddenly remember the meeting that we had earlier. "Hmmm.. Actually, no. I haven't seen her yet. I'm going to tell you if I see her then we will have our get-together." I don't know why i lied to him. I was just thinking that I want to spend some time alone with her. During our trainee days, I sometimes get jealous when Clara's attention are  with them, it's just that I was the first one who become her friend since she don't know how to speak in Korean or Chinese. Good thing we are both fluent in English, that's why we got along easily. Then I introduced her to my friends which are now all EXO.

"Thanks hyung! All members would be really happy." I suddenly felt guilty when I saw the smile on Luhan's face. Geez! What I was just thinking! I felt ashamed.

When the guys decided to go back to the dorm, I made an excuse that I have other things to attend. So I went on and I passed by a ddeokbokki shop, I decided to buy some. People were looking at me in the streets. Hmm.. Do people really recognize me now? After a couple of minutes, I am in SM building. All girls were greeting me "Hi oppa", "you're so handsome oppa". Then I noticed that a lot of people are now leaving the building. I asked the girl that passed.o th
"Uhmm.. excuse me.. Is your practiced finished already?"
"Yes oppa. The chreographer and other staffs are having a meeting right now." She smiled from ear to ear and blushed while answering my question. I managed to say thank you and hurried to the rooftop, not knowing if she will still be there. When, I opened the door she was there waiting for me.

Clara's POV:

"Gaaah!! Why isn't he coming? Doesn't he know that it is super duper cold in here. I'm freezing to death." Then suddenly he was there, I let out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were not coming. I was just thinking of leaving"
 

"Oh really?? If you  really want to leave, you could have left sooner." Then he smiled. That smile that he always shows when he's teasing me. I just glared at him. "Okay, okay. Don't be mad. I bought your favorite food!"

Then I suddenly forgot that I should be mad at him for letting me wait here in the cold because I was really hungry and it's my favorite that he bought. As we are eating, we started to talk about how things are going on with their promotions, how I still struggle as a trainee now that I have no friends to be with, how popular there are already and how the girls are smitten by their charms, especially his charm. This egoistic guy really wants to know everything about girls.

"So, are you ready for SM Town Tokyo?"

"Hmmm.. I don't know. I'm trying to do my best so that I can be chosen as one of the dancers. I just really want to focus right now. You were all able to debut and I was the only one who still remained as a trainee. I should really do my best now to have good results."

"Don't worry. I and the EXO boys will be cheering for you. We are all looking forward to work with you, so give your best okay?"

"Neh, oppa. I will. I promise."


Then he gave me this most encouraging smile ever and I felt my heart skip a beat. :)