Part 3 - Finally

I Missed You

~ 4 Hours Later ~

After our lunch break , I was asked to store the make-up and hair products back into the storage room. Sheesh talk about lazy people -___-

Exo-K must have left to their dorms already. Yong-Hee excused me out right after they came back from they're fanmeet and fansign. 

"Kasahamnida."

"Hae-Byeol."

.____. I kept walking turning corners for a bit until i stopped half way. The door was left open.

o.o Huh? Aish why give me a key if the door was going to be left open.

I walked toward the the door and got a sudden feeling of someone watching me. -Gulp- oh no, no, no, please, please. Do. NOT. Be some stalker, , molester or something NOPE. -huff- Hae-Byeol calm it could just be your imagination if it isn't, you can use your taekwondo skill and bust him/her right there! Ahahahahah!! xD <---- reaction inside your head. 

Stepping in i set the boxes at the end of the room. It was just some small storage room.

-Tap- -Tap-

Omo footsteps. -Bzzzt- -SLAM- The door slammed shut behind me and the lights shut off leaving me in darkness. I stood very. Still.

-Click- I turned around quickly as i heard the door lock. Aniya!! Someone is in here!! Running without knowing where i was going i bumped into something.....o.o......or.....someone. And was shoved against the wall. "Yah!! Let go!!" I screamed while wincing in pain struggle to move. I start to get in a quick position to attack but i stopped when it got closer and past my face towards me left ear. 

"Stay still."

I shuddered. A cold chill ran down my spine. This voice.

I was pulled into a tight hug and felt a chin rest on top of my head. Um. Yeh you're pretty short. .____. i guess..

After about 'what-felt-like-hours', I pulled out of the person's hug and turned around. "Umm... W-what are you doing here?" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "Kyungsoo......"

It was a long silence, and with that I had thought i was speaking to the wrong person and began to panic.

"Um... I wanted to talk to you. It's been a while... Hae-Byeol." I felt him step closer.

I paused, feeling the urge in my body to just jump and return the hug, but instead I smiled, and suddenly the lights flickered on.

"Long time no see..." 

Kyungsoo looked at me for a moment, "Hae-Byeol."

"De?" I felt a tugging of pain in the back of my chest waiting for his anticipating reply.

"Here." 

I blinked at him in confusion, he was holding out a key card with a tag on it, "Um, it's pretty late... I was wonder if you'd want to... Uh... Probably stay the night at a near by place."

I looked at him for a moment before laughing, "Kyungsoo-ah...... Well okay, the the train would be here in a few hour but I love even farther... Thank you."

Reaching to grab the key, he kept hold of my hand, "Also, I was wondering if we could talk a bit more there, well after I'm done; I'll come visit." Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay," I smiled in agreement.

Afterwards it turns out a janitor working here had thought it was closing time and went around closing the doors, Exo's manager came by and apologized for the problem, dragging Kyungsoo off while scolding him not to wander off.

I quickly sneaked out of the storage room and exited the building following my own sense of directions.

Finally after what felt like hours of turning corners and coming back to the building I had just left out of, I looked at the card and then looked straight ahead.

Card : Blossom Hotel, 14 days reserved suite room; # 505

On the other side of the long street ahead : Blossom Hotel & Suite

Curse my horrible sense of attention and direction... I sighed and walked down the road, later hearing the rumble of thunder from afar.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

Well then, it's been years... Okay 1 year and a month and a few days.

And I probably said I was going to update months ago... ; ASDFGHJKL; I'm sorry highschool really takes it out on me; I begin focusing more on my studies and on weekends I look back on my stories and I just get stuck; but I shouldn't be throwing out all these annoying excused you guys probably contain with (idk what the frak i'm talking about...)

Enjoy~ My loves <3 ~ *Chu, Chu, Chu ~ ;3*  ♥~(‘▽^人)  (´ ▽`).。o♡