Difficult

Forever

No One POV

"Wait."

Heechul slowly turned back to face Hankyung.  "What do you want?" he asked in a cold voice.

Hankyung flinched from the sudden coldness.  "What's wrong?  What did I do to you?  Don't you miss me at all?"

"You didn't do anything," Heechul quickly answered and ran toward the door.  Hankyung caught him exactly when Heechul opened it and slammed it shut.

"You didn't answer my other questions."

"We have nothing to say."

"Are you still mad from before?  I thought you forgave me already."

"I did."

"You're lying.  I can see it in your eyes.  Why don't you miss me?  I miss you," Hankyung said gently.  "I still have my feelings for you."

"Well I don't!" Heechul screamed.  Hankyung just stood there, stunned.  "Don't you remember our pact?  To stay as BROTHERS."  With that Heechul opened the door.  Or so he tried.  The handle was stuck.  Heechul pulled on it.  He quickly gave up and punched the door.  "STUPID DOOR!  OPEN!"  He continuously attacked the door.

"Stop!  You're going to hurt youself," Hankyung ordered as he grabbed Heechul's hand.

"Why would you care?"

"Because I love you."  He leaned in and pecked Heechul on the lips.  Heechul just stood there like a statue.  Then Heechul exploded.

"If you loved me, then you wouldn't have left!  I don't want to believe your lies!"  Heechul sat down and hugged his knees, crying.  Hankyung was in serious pain as he watched his lover pour out a river.  He bent down to him a hug, but Heechul pushed him away.  "I'm going home."  Heechul got up and tried once again to open the door.  He failed, again.  This time he tried the back door and windows.  They all wouldn't budge.  He couldn't even find the employees.  Heechul pulled out his phone and called Leeteuk.  The leader picked up the phone.  Heechul put him onto speaker.

"Heya Hee," Leeteuk said calmly.

"I need help."

"Why?"

"I'm stuck in the stupid restaurant and I need you to get me out of here."

"Isn't Hankyung with you?"

"Yes..."

"Why don't you ask him for help?"

"How is he going to help me?"

"He is going to help you with your feelings."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You know what I mean, I know you still love him.  You just don't know how to show it after what happened."  Heechul didn't reply.  "I'm right aren't I?"

"You're wrong," Heechul said in a trembling voice.

"Fine, then.  I will keep you in there until you understand your feelings."

"What do you mean 'keep me in here'?"

"Kekeke, bye Heechul!"

"You set me up didn't you?  This is the worst birthday ever!"

"You'll thank me later."

"Park Jung-suu!  Once I get out of here you will be in big trouble mister!"  All he got was chuckles though.

 

Heechul POV

Was Leeteuk right?  Is this why I'm acting like this?  Is this how I feel?  I clutched my heart.  "What are you feeling right now?" I asked myself.

Hankyung was right behind him.

 

Hankyung POV

I heard everything.  Is it true?  Does he still love even though he said all of those things?  I don't how I feel right now either.  I can't handle this anymore.  I ran to the door and kicked it down.  I can't want this anymore.

 

No One POV

Heechul heard the crash.  He ran toward the noise and saw that Hankyung had broken down the door.  Hankyung started walking out. 

"Wait!" Heechul cried out.

"Wait for what?!  I can't stand this anymore?" Hankyung yelled.  Heechul whimpered.  "I don't understand you anymore!  I'm not even sure my feelings for you are real anymore!"

"I'm not sure about my feelings either?!" Heechul yelled back.  "Why do think I said all of the things I did?" Hankyung didn't answer.  "But I know one thing, we both love each other.  I know we don't understand ourselves or each other, we will get there.  Just one step at a time."  Heechul stuck out his hand.

Hankyung hestiated.  But he reached out and took hold of Heechul's hand.  "Slowly," he said with a grin.

 

 

 

Dun dun dun!  HanChul is together!  Now everyone is together.  :)  The next update will be a renunion chapter.  Please subscribe or comment.

:D