The End

EXO Planet

You know that narrator and the LONG prologue he says, I FINALLY GOT IT.

This will be the explaination (well more like my interpretation of english)

 

~~~ The skies and the grounds are one being. As one being, it has twelve forces that nurture "The Tree of Life".

Suddently, a evil power (force) clouded the heart of the tree (sin is probably the evil power (force) the narrator talks about).  As a result, the heart grew into an evil heart, pushing the feeling of love and happiness out. This caused the tree to go dry.

The one being (the skies and the ground) needed to help the tree, and drive the evilness out of the heart. The being decided to divide the tree in half and hide each side. This was done to keep the evil away from the tree, preventing anymore damage from happeing.

The forces split into two groups, creating two worlds that seem alike.

When the worlds become perfectly alighened in the solar system, the forces will reunite perfectly as one when the evil is gone (purified). From this union, a new world will be created.  ~~~~~~~~~

 

P.S. ~ When they talk about the "look at the same sky but stand on different ground, shall stand on the same ground but see different skies" part, it's saying that : The divided forces are on two different worlds. They see the exact same sky (meaning that the worlds are under one sky (space [air]) but stand on different grounds  (they stand on differnet grounds because they live in different worlds)  but they stand on the same ground  (meaning that they stand on dirt and whatever else the ground is made out of)  but see different skies  (meaing that in one world it could be raining at night time, and in the other world it could be sunny in the morning time)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

 

If you want more explaintion, message me. I can't wait to hear from you. /(^0^)/

 

 

~~~~~~~~~ ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME ~~~~~~