Final

Lucifer : The Prince Of Darkness

 

She stalked down the empty dark hallways, her footsteps and her uneven breathing were only heard. She clenched her books in front of her coming in front of a big door that once was the ballroom in the day, but once night falls the whole building turns into a hell house.
Housing multiple demons, ghouls, and Lucifer, the prince of darkness himself.

Her hand shaking, she pushed the doors open.

Once she stepped inside the atmosphere went cold. She shivered, looking at all the cold eyes staring at her. The people there were extremely beautiful, some had total disgust written all over their faces while others smirked at the human girl.

Two men dressed well came forward, bowed and gestured her the way.

She gulped, looking around and clenching the notebook to her chest. Taking one step closer, she noticed some girls scoff and roll their eyes. They walked off unseen.

Gradually, the girl walked normally but slowly until in front of a pair of steps that leads up to a throne. Sitting on the throne was a young boy with slick black hair, a smirk planted on his face.

"You came. "
His voice sent shivers down her spine. He must have noticed her uncomfortable aura and chuckled, while standing up. Slowly, he stepped down until he was one step away from her. He reached out while the girl stared at his extended hand. 
"Come here. "

The girl's eyes shifted from his hand to the boys eyes. They were dark, almost inviting. Unconsciously her own hand grabbed onto his. The boy smirked, pulling her up quick, crashing her into his chest. She felt his arm wrap around her waist and her eyes widened, seeing that everyone was watching them. Everyone. 

Still holding her hand, the girl noticed how cold his finger tips where.

'He's a demon, he's going to kill you. Get out of there. '

A voice screamed in her mind, but she stayed still as the boy slowly pulled away, looking into her eyes smiling gently.

Ba-dam

'His smile.. '

Memorized, she get's pulled up by the boy until the both of them are facing the front. 

"Everyone, please take notice of this face. If any of you decide to take it upon yourself to hurt this girl, " 
His face suddenly went grimaced and his grip on her hand tightened.
"You will deal with me, personally. Understood? "

His voice echoed through the ball room. Everyone, some hesitant in the room went down on one knee and bowed their heads,"Yes, your highness. " 

The girl looked up to him, shocked. 

He simply smiled back, "Let's go to my room? "

Without letting her answer, he pulled her up some more stairs and down the hall into a room that was huge.

"Sit. " The girl did what she was told and sat down on the edge of the bed while he walked around looking for something. She eyed him with the notebook still in her hand.

"Ah! Found it, " He turned and showed her a bottle of water in his hand. He smiled cheekily, "Here, " He handed her the drink and sat down next to her.

"What's that? " He reaches over, trying to grab the notebook. But she was quick with her reflexes and pulled it back. She didn't know why she brought the notebook, she just felt so when she received the note in her locker.

Come to the ball room at 10PM today. I'll be waiting -K

For some reason she knew it was him. For some reason she came even thought it was a school night. For some reason, the person sitting in front of her was Kai, the prince of her school. But in reality he was a prince, a real prince but why, why did all those people down there.. 

"Jieun, are you listening? " The boy, Kai waved his hand in front of her face. "Jieun," Just hearing him say her name made her shiver. She turned and faced him, while Kai pulled her close. "Don't be afraid. " He snuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, "I won't hurt you, so believe in me. " He pulled away and Jieun's eyes widened.

Looking into her eyes were not brown orbs but dark red orbs. She gulped and Kai went back into her neck, taking in her scent. He pulls her closer until-
BAM! 

Jieun sat up, her breathing uneven and sweat rolling down her forehead.

It was a dream. 

Letting out a sigh, Jieun runs her hand through her messy bangs. 'Everything was a dream?' She thought, 'but it felt so real.. '

-

Jieun walked down the spacious halls of her elite school. She tugged on her skirt which was up a little too much to her liking. 

It was her first year and everyone seemed either stuck up or unfriendly since she hasn't made any friends at all even when she tried.

She walked into her first class and sat all the way at the back and soon students started pilling in including Kai.

As usual he sat at the other end of the class and fooled around with his friends, giving out a chuckle or two. 

Jieun pulled out her notebook and flipped through sketches of him, ever since a month ago she's been fascinated with his looks and decided to draw him every now and then.

The bell rang, signalling class was over and she hurriedly collected her things, unfortunately she dropped her notebook from her bag while running out of the classroom.

A figure watched her as she dashed through the halls, trying to get to the ball room where dance class was held. The figure went into the classroom and picked up her notebook, smirking to himself.

-

Jieun dragged her exhausted body outside and laid against a tree. 

"It's only Monday.. "
"Aish! " She kicks the grass and ruffles her hair, "I'm so tired and want to sleep. " Narrowing her eyes, Jieun yawns and puts her hands on the ground only to put them onto another pair of hands. Cold hands.

She jerked back and turned around.

In front of her, Kai rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked at Jieun nonchalantly.  

He stood up abruptly, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Looking down at her, he coughs, "Jieun right? "

Jieun nods slowly, and confusion is seen in her eyes when Kai suddenly smirks and walks away.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Jieun stands up rushing towards him until he suddenly stops, making her crash into his back. "Ouch.. "

She hears him let out a scoff, "What do you want? "

"Eh? " What did she want? Why did she randomly run towards him?

"If it's nothing then I'll go on my way, " Kai begins walking again. "See you soon. " He turns his head and smirks.

Still confused, she shrug it off and go back inside.

Jieun opened her locker and a note floated down onto the floor. She picked it up and read slowly as her eyes widened.

Come to the ball room at 10PM today. I'll be waiting -K

She whipped her head back and forth, it was just like her dream.

-

Jieun ran down the empty hallway. After spending almost three hours looking for her notebook she decided to give up once she noticed it was 11PM already. Again, she didn't know why she came but she did. 

When she neared the door to the ballroom she stopped after seeing a figure looking outside the window. He had his hands behind his back holding something... her notebook!

Jieun sprinted towards the guy and reached out to grab the notebook but in one swift moment she was pinned against the window. 

Her wrists were held tightly by the stranger but she could make out his features, and he was handsome. It was none other than Jongin, the ice prince of the school across the street. He looked exactly like Kai, as if they were twins.

He smirked, holding up the notebook, 
"Taking a liking in this fella huh? "

She didn't answer.

"Well I just thought I should tell you that he's different. We're all different. " Jongin slowly released her hands.
"Especially him. " She sweared she heard a bit of anger in his voice.

"Are you still going to go in there? " He nods towards the door.

"Y-Yes.. " Jieun suddenly stutters. "Why.. ? "

"Just, be careful okay? Believe in me. " Jongin smirked and walked away with the notebook still in his hand, "Hey! That's mine! "

Before Jieun could get it the doors opened and light streamed through the dark hallways. 

Two men came out and took her by the arms, "H-Hey what are you guys do- " She looked up and saw people, just like in her dream. And Kai, up there in his throne.

'Whoa.. this.. is not happening.. '

People bowed their heads as she was escorted up to the thrown. 

"Your highness, " The two men let go of her arm and bowed. Jieun looked around clueless, 'What's happening? '

Kai smiled for once and stood up, stepping down.

"Jieun, " He reached out to take her hand, "Jieun, I- "

Suddenly the lights flickered on and off. People screamed and Kai shouted out to the guards who raced to close all the doors. Once the lights came back on Jieun was no longer in front of Kai but upstairs. Kai's eyes widened, "Jongin.. "

Everyone in the room gasped, "Jongin?" "You mean Prince Jongin? " "I thought he was dead! " Murmurers were heard all around the room.

"JONGIN! " Kai raged, his fists tightening silencing everyone in the room. 

Jieun's eyes were wide, Jongin's arm around her waist holding her close while his other hand on , keeping her from speaking.

"Hey brother, long time no see huh? " Jongin smirks at the fuming Kai. 

"What do you think you're doing!? " Kai yells, his voice booming hurting the ears of the guests.

"Whoa little brother, calm down. " Jieun yelps when Jongin rests his head on her shoulder, "Your little girlfriend here smells nice.. almost good enough to eat. " He smiles, showing off his fangs.

Jieun struggles now, fear in her eyes. She screams, but it comes out muffled. Getting annoyed, Jongin tightens his grip. He looks down to find that Kai was no longer where he was. Panic over took him but he quickly composed,
"My dearest brother, " He said while walking backwards, "I know you've come to like this human girl, but unfortunately, you can't always get what you want. So I'll be taking this girl, your dear Jieun. Let's play hide and seek. " He lets out a laugh and everything goes black.

-

When Jieun opened her eyes she wasn't in her bed. 

She became dizzy, recalling what had happened. Before she could react, the door to the room creaked open and stood there was Jongin, in full black clothes. Jieun backed up off the bed and onto the wall, "P-Please, don't hurt me.. " She said, while holding up her hands in front of her.

Jongin let out a sigh and approached her, "I'm not going to hurt you. Believe me. "

Still scared, Jieun stays where she is until Jongin himself pulls her by the wrist and sits her on the bed.

"W-What do you want from me.. ? Are you going to kill me? " She croaks out.

Jongin narrows his eyes and sits beside her, "No, I'm not going to kill you. "

"Then why.. why are you.. "

He sighed again,

"Kai is my younger brother. We're twins if you haven't noticed and not just twins, we're the twins of Satan. " He paused, letting it sink in for Jieun. "I was in the throne to take over once my old man got too old to do.. you know.. Satan stuff. That was until a year ago when Kai decided it was okay to almost kill me and take the throne. "
"But his plan didn't go quite well when I survived and noticed his liking towards you. " Jongin takes Jieun's hand, making her shudder at his cold touch. "And you know what they say.. maybe twins do after all have the same thoughts and feelings. But, I guarantee you that if you go with Kai, you will die. " 

Jieun's shoulders fall, "D-Die..? "

"So just believe me when I say this, I won't hurt you. Believe me. " Jongin pulls her close and puts his forehead against hers. 

'Believe me.. '

-

Both Jieun and Jongin walked through the big doors hand in hand.

People gasps at the lost prince and quickly bowed, "Your highness.. " They all whispered.

Jieun walked with courage. 

It has been three months since that day and Jongin took care of her and soon enough she started to feel towards him.

Jongin let go of her hand and whispered in her ear. Jieun nodded and stood off to the side as Jongin walked to the front and kneed in front of his father and Kai.

"Satan, father, I have returned. I, Jongin the first born prince has returned. " He says, with his head down. 

It was quiet and ere. 

"JONGIN! " 

Her voice echoed through the room, Jongin looked up and didn't see Kai anymore. He looked towards Jieun just in time to see her get dragged off by him. His eyes widened, he got up, ready to sprint after her until a voice stopped him,
"Jongin. " Satan spoke, "It is good to have you back. Please, have a seat. " He said firmly. 

Looking back, Jongin balled his hands into fists but nevertheless went to sit beside his father, in Kai's throne.

"Everyone! " Satan stood up, "My son, the first born son. The prince, the one who will take the throne after me, has returned! " He boomed and everyone broke out into applause. Jongin widened his eyes, "M-Me? "
"Yes my son, Kai said he will give up his seat to the throne for that one girl you came with. Now them, let's have a toast! "

Everything went blank in Jongin's mind. 'No.. this isn't what was suppose to happen.. '

-

Jieun pushed Kai off her and screamed, trying to run to the door but Kai grabbed her wrist and pushed her onto the bed.

"Don't try to deny me, Jieun-ah. " His voice was laced with evil. "If you're not with me. You might as well be dead. " Jieun's eyes widened as Kai traced kisses down her neck.

Tears formed in her eyes.

Kai bit hard making sure to leave a mark.

She yelped in pain as he continued to ravish her neck.

"Kai! "

Jieun woke up, clutching her blankets. She was sweating, shaking even.

She breathed unevenly, "A dream in a dream? " She shook her head and hit it multiple times.

In no time it was time for school.

Jieun stalked down the hallways and heard screams down the hall. Curious she walked over and saw girls crowded around a car.

"Are those the new guys!? "
"Twin!? "
"Omg! They're so hot! "

Jieun rolled her eyes, uninterested. She glanced back at the boys to just get a glimpse of them. But instead, the both of them turned towards her and smirked.

A shiver ran through the girls back and her eyes widened. Unknowingly, her legs started running.