"Please Don't Go"

[One shot] "Please Don't Go"

*Crying sound*

In the middle of night there was a girl crying in her bedroom. Her hair is messy, and her eyes are red. She is Han Seungyeon. A girl that just broke her heart.

“Why? Why! Why did you do this to me?” Seungyeon screamed. She could not believe he did this to her.
That night Seungyeon cried until she fell asleep.


~The next few days~

Seungyeon returned to the funfair where she had fun with him. There’s a lot of people at that time. She went around the funfair and stop at the picture booth. She then rewind back the sweet memory she took a picture with him. Seungyeon smile when she remember that.


-flashback-

“Say cheese!” he put his arm around Seungyeon’s shoulder and smiled towards the camera.

“Cheese!” a flash of light appeared, informing them that a picture has been taken. Together, they rushed towards the photo slot in excitement and picked up their picture.

The couple chuckled together at the silly poses and the ridiculous facial expressions that they posed with and walked off hand in hand.

-end of flashback-



Seungyeon keep on walking until she does not realize that she arrived at the fountains. Tears flowed to her cheeks.


-flashback-

It was autumn. The weather is very nice. There’s a couple walking around the funfair eating ice cream happily. The both of them then stop at the fountains. They eat their ice cream in silence until one of them spoke.

“Seungyeonie… Let’s break up.” He told her. Seungyeon look at him in shocked.

“What?” Seungyeon ask with her quivered voice.

“But why? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?” She asked him again. She hold her tears. She do not want him to see her crying in front of him. He look at her with a sad impression.

“No. You did nothing wrong.”
“Then why?” Seungyeon could not hold her tears anymore.

He wiped her tears. “I… I have to leave. We could not be together anymore. I’m sorry Seungyeonie.” He told her and leave her there alone.

-end of flashback-



Seungyeon quickly wiped out her tears. She then make her way to the exit. Everyday Seungyeon will go to the funfair everyday wishing that he will come back to her.

But, he never came back. She always remember his cold glance and cold memories when he broke up with her.


-flashback-

His back figure gradually got smaller as he walked off.
He never looked back at her.
Not even once.

Although he knew she was crying by herself, he still never turned back for her to comfort her like he usually did. His sudden cold behaviour towards her made her heart cringe with pain.

His usual warm and friendly eyes were no longer apparent, his eyes when he told Seungyeon that they cannot be together was filled with coldness.
An unusual coldness that brought tears to Seungyeon’s eyes…

-end of flashback-



It was so painful for her. She knows that she can’t see the person she love anymore. Every night Seungyeon always wonder if he still thinking of her like she does.

As time pass by, Seungyeon can’t open her heart to anyone else except him. She realize that no matter what she did it was the end. She will be the one who end up hurt because he will never came back to her. No matter how many times she tries to call him she gets nothing in return.


~After a few week later~

The news keep bothering her. The person she love so much going to get engage with another girl. It was so painful when she heard to the news. She can’t handle this by herself.

That night Seungyeon determined to forget him. She does not want to thinking about him anymore. He was the one who broke her heart. He was the one who made her close her heart. 

He is...




.....




.....




.....




Lee Jinki.