Chapter 11

Hae's The One!

I ate all the food I ordered, sad that Hae won't be able to come. I stuffed my mouth with the cinnamon rolls and flushed em all with the iced latte i ordered. I left the coffee shop and headed home. As I was walking home, I came to think of all the things I did, just for today to happen. I realized how insensitive I was, to think that I got all dramatic and stuff. He's an idol after all.

Plus, it's his lifelong dream to be one. I mean, it's just an honest mistake. I'm sure he didn't really wanted things to happen the way things happened did he? Now I started to feel guilty. Lying and making up stuff just so i could hide my disappointment. Aish, the guilt. After taking a loong refreshing bath, I took the guts to call Donghae.

"Oh, Hey!" "Oh...hi hae." "Look, I'm really sorry about what happened..."

"Ani, ani. I'm sorry. I think I overreacted a while ago. It's really no big deal."

"Don't be. I promise, next time. I'll treat you, okay?"

"Okay, okay. Annyeong!" "Annyeong you ! Be safe okay?"
"Nae."

~~~~

Things went by pretty well after that. I got several praises from Director sunbae-nim, wrapped up shootings flawlessly, (not to mention another newscast offer from my boss!) In short, I actually did well. Maybe it's cause I loved what I was doing. There wasn't any hard feelings anymore towards Hae. No one's perfect, right?

~~~~~

Two or three weeks passed (i lost count), I found myself waiting. Waiting for him to call. We were both busy, and I was afraid thibs would fall apart. I decided to do the first move and call him.

"Annyeong?"

"Ah, Hae-ssi! It's you "

"Oh, hey!! How are you? Your sprain? Are you eating well?"

"Ya ya ya, the enemy's weak. One by one, arasso?"

We both chuckled.

"Umm....I was wondering if you wanted to go out...If you have a day off i mean.."

"Ah, i see. You miss me? Ah I miss you too! Of course I want to....hmmm...actually, tomorrow! My schedule's a bit loose tomorrow! Maybe we can go out for breakfast?" There was something that fluttered in my tummy. Finally. Even if we just met for a few while, I was happy with that. "Ah shinjja? Nae, that would be nice fishy!! I'll see you tomorrow!" "Arasso! I can't wait! Annyeong~"

~~~~~~~~

wooow, this is just fantastic! I seriously could.not.wait.